Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] Angel's Feather Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image

The First Fall Created It
The Others Only Made It Grow
The Last Can Break It Apart
Or Release It Upon The Earth
Only One Human Shall Know

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:42 pm
User Image
Whoever said Hell was the creation of Lucifer’s falling was only half right. Hell was created because of Humans causing Lucifer to fall, because of their selfishness. Lucifer had been guided to Earth by God’s direction to check on how the human race was fairing. While on Earth Lucifer made friends with a human who was dying of a sickness. Lucifer seeking to save his friend gave a feather to save the man. Lucifer explained that an angel’s feather would grant one spoken wish. The man wished for the sickness to disappear and it did along with the feather Lucifer had given him. The man was grateful to Lucifer and allowed the angel to stay with him for many years until it was time for Lucifer to return to Heaven. Like any human the man was afraid of death and sought to keep the angel around to ensure his avoidance of it. He captured Lucifer and took something from the angel that was not for the man, the angel immediately fell. The ground then opened and swallowed them both trapping them forever in God’s new creation… Hell. The human now turned demon was set to rule the plane for forever and watch the souls who had done wrongs such as he had.

Fifty-five millennia have passed since the time of Lucifer’s fall and Judgment Day is upon the earth. Angels have begun to descend to the earth to prepare the human race for judgment day. At first the humans began to shape up and things began to look a lot better on earth but God never told the other angels the reason for Lucifer’s falling. As the saying goes if you don’t know history your doomed to repeat it.

One of the angels that had descended to earth made friends with a rich human who needed help. The angel gave up a feather to help the rich human reciting the old tale that it would grant one voiced wish. The human tried it finding no reason not to believe in the angel and was surprised to find that it did grant his wish. While the human was grateful to the angel he was far more devious than his predecessors and quickly seized the angel and any others he could get a hold of trapping them and making sure there was no way to get back to Heaven. The man quickly began to figure out where the angels were landing on earth and set up traps to capture them. He sold feathers to the poor and full angels in an auction to the rich. To stop the government from stopping him he wished all governments away, the world fell once more to corruption.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:43 pm
[X] is a rich man who has many angels that he has bought already. However he still attends the auctions waiting to see something interesting and as of yet he has been disappointed. Kai is an adolescent angel who fell from Heaven accidentally. His wings are not even fully formed yet and don’t hold the powers of fully matured angels. The man who has been capturing all the angels decides he does not want to care for Kai when other angels explain that he needs to be raised specially to gain the powers of his wings like they have. The man decides to sell Kai in the auction, without revealing that causing a certain type of pain could bring judgment day immediately. [X] Attends the auction when Kai is being sold, enthralled by the angel he buys the adolescent.

User Image
Name: Kai
Personality: Kai is not as timid as he first appears. He is quite lively and spirited sometimes to the point of annoyance.
Bio: as above
USS: Uke

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:44 pm
Name: Max
Personality: Harsh, and isn’t afraid to lay down the law. His cutthroat attitude isn’t something people want to mess with.
Bio: [n/a]Writer’s block >>;
USS: Seme  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:28 pm
User ImageIt had been a accident he hadn't been supposed to go down to earth. He had been playing with some others of his age when he was suddenly falling. He might have been fine had he had the time to figure out where he was but that had not been the case. As soon as his feet had touched the ground something had sprung on him and he was suddenly consumed in darkness.

When he had come to the young angel was somewhere unrecognizable to him, he knew his arms were bound behind his back and his head hurt furiously. Vaguely he remembered someone yelling about judgment day and how they would bring it about but his head was too foggy for it now. He didn't comprehend anything that was going on, his mind too tired and fogged. All he knew was that he was being dragged onto something with bright lights then suddenly there was a strange pain between his wings ripping through his body and he felt his wings solidify to where a human might be able to see and touch them.

"Alright folks final auction of the night is a very new item, quite a treat. This here as you can see is an angel but if you'll note his wings are not as developed as any other angels we have sold in the past, this here is a adolescent angel." The auctioneer called out to the crowd as he stuck a wing revealing tool to the small boy's back which sent an electric shock through the boy causing him to cry out. The small angel's wings were revealed to the crowd. "This means his wings aren't quite developed yet, it also means that his feathers have no power yet so you have to raise the pretty boy. However that also means no one has dipped into his supply of feathers yet. So what do I here for this here unique little creature."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:25 pm
User ImageAn older man seemed surprised at the sight. He wanted Kai; he was rich enough, and the pretty boy would add a nice touch to his collection, plus it was a young angel. He had his own collection of angels, but not one so the young angel would be a nice touch. His name is Max, and he had inherited a large amount of money from his father.

Since he had no one to call his own, the man started to collect angels. They were beautiful creatures, and he didn't want that beauty to go away, he had at least five angels in his collection.

Max looked over at Kai, and smiled knowingly. He would spend every penny to get him, and some folks here knew that as well, and seemed to shift uncomfortably.  

Used Jello

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:15 pm
User ImageThe bidding seemed to stretch on forever the price going up between the men in the room as they bid on the small angel who still seemed unaware of what was going on. Finally no one stood to contest the price the young dark haired man had proposed. “Going once, going twice, sold to Max.” the auctioneer called out. Some men pulled the small angel from the stage putting him in the back. “And ladies and gentlemen concludes our auction for this week. Now those of you who bought something please make your way to the front and pay for and pick up your merchandise.” The auctioneer ordered.

The small angel was slowly beginning to gain his senses about his surroundings. He was in a building with lots of people that much he knew but why he was there and why he could sense other angels, adults around him he didn’t know. Had he been found and was being taken back to Heaven now? “Uh….” The small angel groaned as he tried to get up only to have his head spinning once more.

“An adolescent?” came a sharp voice. “What is he doing here, on Earth? He has to go back to Heaven, if he stays here they’ll ruin him. That and they’ll bring judgment day before were ready.” There were a bunch of voices, he could hear them and it only seemed to make his head hurt more. “Hush, lower your voices they drugged him.” Came the sharp voice again.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:35 pm
User Image
Max went up to Kai, and looked at him. "You have a name?" The man asked as he looked at the the angel. The being seemed a bit out of it, which was expected. He was soon handed the rope from the leash, and walked out of the building with his prize. "You'll be an interesting piece for my collection. I had five in my position, now I have six." Max stated chuckling.

Since Kai was most likely unaware of what he was even saying, Max will brief him on the rules and punishments of his house when they got back.  

Used Jello

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:58 pm
User ImageKai looked up as he heard footsteps approach him. Before him stood a man, a human he thought since he couldn’t see any wings. The man had dark hair and dark eyes and dark clothing it was a bit more soothing to his eyes than the bright lights around him. His brain tried to process what the man had asked him human speech was difficult to translate with his mind fuzzy. He found himself being pulled up again and dragged around the building and out of it. Collection, what did the man mean?

“Kai, that’s my name…” The small angel gasped out softly when his mind finally translated the original question.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:14 pm
User Image
"Kai, when we get to my house, I will tell you the rules when we get to my house, as well as show you what punishment follows if you don't follow them. He stated as he got into the limo. He opened the door, and pushed Kai inside before he got inside himself. "Drive." Kai ordered. Soon the car was in motion, and they were off to Max's house.  

Used Jello

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image“Rules….?” Kai questioned. “Punishment….?” Came another question and Kai felt panic rise in his chest. He didn’t understand what the human was talking about but something didn’t quite feel right especially as he was shoved into something black. As soon as Kai landed on the cushions of the car he was turning around trying to get back out. “Let me go!” Kai yelled moving to fight against Max. “I have to go back, I’m not supposed to be here!” Kai exclaimed tears springing to his eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:31 pm
User ImageMax made sure that Kai stayed in the car. "Aw. Well that's too bad.You should have thought about that before coming here. Now you'll be in my collection~" He purred mockingly.

"If you try to escape, I'll clip your wings, and I don't think your young wings need that." He then stated as he the car stopped when it saw a red light.  

Used Jello

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image“I didn’t mean to come here, I fell through the hole. Please let me go, adolescents aren’t supposed to come to Earth until Judgment day arrives.” Kai argued still trying to get free of the car unaware that the thing was moving. “I don’t want to be in your collection, and you can’t clip my wings, your human you can’t touch them unless I let you.” Kai growled only just remembering the pain that had caused him to reveal his wings to the humans. As the car stopped for the red light Kai fell forward looking around confused.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image
Max watched the angel fall forward, and scoffed. "Oh well." He stated. "Now if you don't want to end up road kill. I suggest you sit down." Max continued as he crossed his legs out in front of him. The car started up again, and he looked at the angel. He couldn't wait until he showed off Kai to the others in his collection.  

Used Jello

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:07 pm
User ImageKai complied and remained sitting on the car floor. He didn’t know what road kill was but it didn’t sound like a good thing to become besides his head ached again from all the energy he had exerted trying to fight against the man. He would have to convince the man to send him home or to another angel, an adult when he felt more like himself.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff