Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Empty Spiral

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:06 pm
[~+~]

Then make a post here.
c:

Don't spam this stickie please - just simply use it to make a post with a link to your blog, a short description of it if you like and anything else you would like to add!

Note: I do mean blogs outside of Gaia mainly (e.g. blogspot etc), but if you have one on here, feel free to post that too. x3

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:24 pm
I do!!!
But its not on Gaia...is that ok?
Too bad if it's not....haha.
Its kinda a poetry/short story blog. I don't update it often, but I do every now and then. I may eventually use it to post my rantings but so far I haven't. I follow a coupple of my friends blogs though - and they are amazing.....Giles and Louis Graham are the most talented (and only) identical twins I have ever met, and Bellez...well, lets just say she has far too much time on her hands.

Anyway, here is a link to mine..... Hannah-Marie's Blog  

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:23 pm
Yess'm, I do. :}

I've had it for awhile buut I haven't posted a whole bunch.
My writer's block is going away, finally. <3

It's all personal blurbs, short stories, poems, etc...
Just my creative spew, mostly. x]
And I'll be posting more about my personal life...sometime, when I get around to it.

Ambiguity.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:12 pm
I don't know if anyone would be interested in these, but I have two blogs. c:

Math1337 - (pronouced "math-leet" or "mathlete") - This is my blog that's about 10% actual math help, 10% cool math related trivia that's not a lot of help, 30% funny stories about me and my teammates, and 50% math comics and drawings. So if you're a geek like me, check it out please? ^o^

Circled Dreams - My personal blog, where I write about day-to-day stuff, post stuff I like and what I'm watching, and vent about the drama in my life. I don't know if anyone would actually take interest in reading it, but whatever. ^_^  

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

winxgirl21

Romantic Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:33 am
I just started my blog.
It's basically about my life, with updates about my jewelry business, my shopping trips and favorite outfits (so fashion, really), and all the crazy things my friends and I do.

I only have two posts so far, but I'm hoping my blog will have a long, happy life heart

Here's a link to my blog, Ribbons and Pearls. I would really appreciate it if you guys would check it out! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:21 pm
My blog is mainly about life. It sounds boring, because it probably is. I simply post going ons in my life, any thing I feel like I want to share, and the likeness. You can find the oldest entry at the bottom getting newer as it goes up.

You can find it here! Enjoy!  

snoozing muses

Shy Bookworm

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100

L4uren

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:09 am
I do!
My tumblr is pretty much every little bit of me rolled into one big mass of 11500+ posts, and it's my pride and joy, no matter how sad that sounds.
Here.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:36 am
My tumblr

This is my blog, basically pictures, poems, art, whatever catches the eye. I think it's cool, but obviously, that's just me. Feel free to look around.

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Pawprintz

8,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:59 pm
I like blogging about what i can relate to, and awesome photography.c:

Tumblr.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:40 am
I'm not quite sure what to say my blog is specifically about. Sometimes I just post my poetry. Sometimes I philosophize a bit. Sometimes I just babble. I guess it's just me dumping my mental process on the screen.

My friend Atti is my co-blogger, but she actually hasn't started up her part of the blog yet. However we co-host a radio show that streams on the website, so that's there too. If you guys wanna check it out feel free to comment. I love commenters.

www.spokenink.weebly.com  

GeekWhistle

tuxkatz6

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:45 am
I haven't had it too long, but mine is a mish-mosh of a few things.
I have some crafts, baking, crocheting, music, and lots of German stuff on there.
There's a little personal stuff mixed in too.

The Crafty German Blog  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:02 pm
I have a Livejournal which is mostly friends-only. I also write fan fics and post them on www.FanFiction.net, under the pen name Maya Serena.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Noatakk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:09 pm
i have two, actually!

fandom blog;; my main one that i just post kind of everything on. right now it's mostly mass effect stuff.

misc blog;; this one's more of an inspiration blog, where i put stuff that can help me through writer's/artist's block, along with some of my dumb poems and vignettes.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:34 pm
Cats & co
A cat blog, whether it's information or entertainment.

Fifty Shades Of Blogging
Just a blog I use for sharing things, ranting bitching and much more.
I also practive my writing here.  

pompoennetje

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:21 pm
I do too~! I blog about the important moments in my life, as well as recipes, DIY ideas and vintage items that I collect.  
11. ✿ - - - Poems And Writing

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff