Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
.Hack//Link COME HERE FOR THE LOVE OF AURA! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Geo Hogosha

Beloved Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:41 am
I really want the game to ARRIVE IN AMERICA ALREADY! Anyone agree? Since its considered like the "last" game or something that follows the storyline. But I could be wrong.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:46 am
Sadly, the latest game I've heard of is .hack//G.U. I don't know of anything past that, so this is beyond my knowledge.  

Prussian Imperial Guard

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Hitsukei

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:53 am
Last I heard, .hack//LiINK didn't score enough popularity to be considered for a North American release. And as far as the story goes in that one, I believe it loosely follows the main series in a more comical sense. (I'm pretty sure it's the last in the series.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:16 pm
The newest is .hack//fragment, but it's only for Japan. Face it, .hack is dying out. It's depressing, but it happens.  

tsukasa02

Prussian Imperial Guard

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:52 pm
Your face is dying. Yeah, I just burned you so bad. You will never recover from your humiliation.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:52 pm
tsukasa02
The newest is .hack//fragment, but it's only for Japan. Face it, .hack is dying out. It's depressing, but it happens.

.hack://Fragment was a fail in Japan, while .hack://Link will never release here because Namco-Bandai is an a*****e and won't localize this game for us (and to those who say, it belongs to Bandai, check the merge). So the chances of us getting this are virtually none.  

Aria_Knight_Lyrac

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Prussian Imperial Guard

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:46 pm
Unless of course you become fluent in Japanese and move to Japan. Then you would be able to get it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:33 pm
I'll stick with Ebay.  

Hitsukei

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:56 pm
well i have something that might help. stephanie.fernandez@namco.com this the email address for the namco locailization manager if we can give her nemorus amount emails maybe just maybe we'll dot hack link.(btw i got this from the dot hackers facebook page.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:41 pm
I have a friend who's played the Japanese version, and he said the story was like Tokio going through each part of the .Hack series, like him going through SIGN and Infection and GU and stuff. That's why there's so many characters apparently.Why he goes back in time to each part of the series? I dunno. :c  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:14 am
Grieverr
I have a friend who's played the Japanese version, and he said the story was like Tokio going through each part of the .Hack series, like him going through SIGN and Infection and GU and stuff. That's why there's so many characters apparently.Why he goes back in time to each part of the series? I dunno. :c

I'm guessing that in 2020 the world has been hacked and modifed by schicksal a group that wants to take over the world ,but first he must get help by other charaters from the other dot hack series. I know it sounds cliche ,but it still has the same organs that the series uses.(I'm guesing no one is understands what I'm saying. So basicly It's like a chocolate covered cherry outside it's coated with a hero story and on the inside it has the classic dot hack personality.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:15 am
But that means that it puts all my favorites into one game!  

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:03 pm
Naota3
Grieverr

I'm guessing that in 2020 the world has been hacked and modifed by schicksal a group that wants to take over the world ,but first he must get help by other charaters from the other dot hack series. I know it sounds cliche ,but it still has the same organs that the series uses.(I'm guesing no one is understands what I'm saying. So basicly It's like a chocolate covered cherry outside it's coated with a hero story and on the inside it has the classic dot hack personality.)

Your chocolate simile helped me understand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:01 pm
As much as I want .hack//Link to come out, I also desperately want the .hack T-Shirts that they have available in Japan to come out here. There's one of beast form Haseo from Trilogy, and while I didn't like Trilogy hot dang it if that shirt isn't one of the best I've ever seen, .hack or otherwise. To the point that I'd probably pay double their 3,000 yen if they'd ship it to me. ;^;  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100