Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[TTF's Plots - Open] Tags! New cerynei mare! <3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Three Tailed Fox

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:43 pm
Hello there! I'm TTF and I'm kind of new to Soquili in general, much less roleplaying them. Here and there I've tried to find roleplay or plots for my herd but something always happened to make me forget about them or lose important information or something of that nature before anything could really move forward - so I'm hoping to start again, and maybe pick up where I left off.

When reading over the next few posts, do keep in mind I like non-generic roleplay. Basic meet-and-greet or fairytale romance roleplays are nice, but get very boring for me. I am all for any kinds of plots, whether they affect my characters positively or negatively, as long as the plot makes sense and helps me develop said character. Don't be afraid to toss darker plots at me if they might be fitting!

That being said, I love to roleplay, but I am kind of a ditz, so sometimes I lose links or forget specific plots unless I am reminded, so you might need to give me the occasional poke if I am slow to respond. XD

Guild RP is easier for me, so I can reply at my own pace in case my muse is not working - but if you catch me in an inspirational mood, AIM RP is fine too. I don't have a real preference between plotting and actual roleplay, so just let me know which one suits you best.

Oh, and if it interests you at all - all of my soquili have the full 3/3 baskets available for breedings. <3

[ teepee ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:44 pm
Coyote

User Image
Name: Coyote
Meaning: Trickster
Type: Christmas 2010 Plushie
Breed: Half-Unicorn
Temper: Playful

Romantic Status: Single
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Parents: N/A
Siblings: Piper (Aurrific) - via plots.
Familiars: N/A

Personality:
Coyote, like her namesake, is a trickster. She spends most of her time looking for other soquili she can play tricks on, and unfortunately for her sister, Piper is usually the butt of her jokes. Her favourite tricks to play include giving bad advice/encouraging others down the wrong path, or pretending to be some sort of seer and watching as others try to figure out her vague, nonsensical predictions. She does her best to keep her true personality hidden away, trapped behind an ever-grinning facade. All outward appearances make her seem almost freakishly optimistic, as she never lets her worries show themselves to others. She generally is as happy and carefree as she lets on. When she's not frighteningly cheerful, she's playing sad to get her way, or genuinely angry about a situation she can't control. She has trouble dealing with things that are out of her control, as a lover of order despite her penchant for making things chaotic.

Plots Wanted:
  • Anything - general roleplay is always welcome!
  • Trickery Plots - if you've got a soquili that needs to be tricked, fooled, cheated, betrayed, or the like, then Coyote is your girl.
  • "Friends" - she'd likely never call anyone a 'friend' but I would like her to have some, or at least a handful of soquili who she takes such an interest in that she returns to them for more entertainment.
  • Flings? - I will be picky with this, as I would prefer to save her breeding slots for a lifemate, but if the stallion looks good with her and there's a good in-character reason for her to want to breed with him, I'll consider it.
  • Love? - Coyote does know what love is, but has never felt anything other than amusement for someone other than her sister. I'm looking for a stallion who compliments her physical features (breed and edits don't matter nearly as much as colouration does), and also works well with her personality. Anyone interested would need to keep in mind that this will not be a typical, boring, storybook romance - Coyote will have a very difficult time expressing her affection for another soquili, both verbally and physically. Ideal personalities likely include naive or gullible types, or perhaps types that are quite the opposite - she'd be less drawn to someone who wasn't either too easy or too difficult for her to play tricks on.

Roleplays:
Nicotine - tagged
Sakura - tagged
Chemosh - tagged

Three Tailed Fox

Three Tailed Fox

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:53 pm
Kali

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Kali
Meaning: Terrible, time, the black one (Sanskrit);
fierce, intense (Swahili);
lively, energetic (Africa)
Type: Original Character
Breed: Regular Soquili
Temper: Submissive

Romantic Status: Plotted
Siblings: N/A

Personality:
In a word, Kali is a follower. She's a quiet and submissive kind of girl who doesn't like attention. She feels awkward and lost if someone isn't telling her where to go and what to do. She will generally gravitate toward those with the qualities of a leader, standing silently in their shadow in hopes of becoming just a bit more like them.

Plots Wanted:
  • A Real Family - as a first generation soquili who popped from a basket, she doesn't really have an in-character explanation as to why her real parents aren't around to take care of her. It would be nice to have a soquili (or multiple soquili who know each other) take her in, although I've no preference as to whether this ends up as a "healthy" family relationship or not.
  • Foal Roleplay - this can be anything, with or without parents involved.
  • Childhood Friends - ideally, I'd like to find at least one foal for Kali to grow up with and still have as a friend when they both reach adulthood.
  • Where You Lead - Again, this doesn't necessarily have to be a "healthy" relationship (it also doesn't have to start in her childhood), but with Kali's submissive personality, I would like to find her a soquili for her to follow around. She could either see this soquili do something she begins to admire them for, or the soquili could find her appealing in some way and approach her - but either way she becomes attached to them and starts shadowing them for whatever reason. Maybe she wants to be like them, maybe she wants to win their affection - it all depends on the situation.

Roleplays:
Shoshana - tagged
Aarushi - tagged
Thesh-ah
Enitan - tagged

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:50 pm
Amandine

User Image
Name: Amandine
Meaning: Fit to be loved (Latin)
Type: ???
Breed: Cerynei
Temper: Amorous

Personality:
Amandine is, first and foremost, self-confident. She knows she's a desirable mare - attractive, intelligent, and charismatic. However, she's also very guarded; she's been hurt before - badly - by both so-called friends and lovers, and now she refuses to open herself up enough to let someone in the same way. She's a social butterfly who craves attention, but her self-preserving nature fights that desire, making her appear anti-social. In truth, she'd love nothing more than to be constantly surrounded by close friends, but her past makes it nearly impossible for her to allow that to happen. This inability to open up to others makes her feel socially inept, and some days she gets so lonesome that she blames everything wrong in her life upon herself. She'll be a tough nut to crack, but if someone is dedicated enough, they'll eventually find themselves with the most loving and loyal friend around.

Plots Wanted:
  • Friendship - I'd like to have her make some acquaintances - but moreso, I'd love to see someone try to get close to her and break down her barriers.
  • Flings/Mate - not actively looking, but feel free to offer.

Three Tailed Fox

Three Tailed Fox

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:51 pm
Dawnwish
[ co-owned with Ruriska ]

User Image
Name: Dawnwish
Meaning: N/A
Type: Pokemon - Evolution Stone
Breed: Usida
Temper: Adventurous

Personality:
Dawn is a spunky, adventurous, outgoing little guy. He's also pretty awkward, always stumbling over words or objects without meaning to. Despite that, he's a good-hearted soquili who is always more than happy to help someone in need.

Note:
Dawnwish is indeed co-owned, so any major decisions (such as breeding and/or lifemating) will have to be approved by Ruriska, although as long as the mare fits him I don't imagine her turning anyone down. <3 She and I will likely alternate which of us gets a breeding basket each time Dawn breeds, so there's no need to worry about any fights over that. Both of us will be RPing him, but we do have similar styles, so for you that just means more opportunities for roleplay with him! As a smaller note, I know of a few people with mares interested in Dawn before he was co-owned, and if those owners are still interested they should post here - the PMs and RP links were lost before anything could move forward, I'm afraid!

Plots Wanted:
  • Friendship - Dawn needs friends he can get to know well and visit from time to time.
  • Flings/Mate - Dawn has only had a few short-lived crushes here and there and would love someone who could offer more. Flings will be considered should the plot behind it fit his personality, but lifemates will be favoured as he is getting on in age.

Roleplays:
Celandine
the rest are all lost ;A;

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:13 pm
User Image adult image

I'm still rping my Aarushi as a foal, and I was wanting her to have a best friend - so I thought it could be interesting if we tried something out with Kali and her? Aarushi is definitely the dominant type - headstrong and defiant, so perhaps they would meet up and get to talking - with Aru telling Kali what she thinks and assuring her that she is 100% right about everything, convincing the girl to follow her as well as agree to everything she says.

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:19 am
MY GIRL THESH-AH LOVES KIDS!!
and thusly would love to rp with your girl kali as a mentor/ motherly freind type smile
*points to sig*
thats what she looks like. don't let her appearance fool you smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:02 pm
@Pixel: Aarushi is gorgeous in both stages! C: She sounds like the type to mesh well with Kali's personality, so I'd love to see how they get along, and hopefully have them become friends? :3 Kali would be all, "Oh, you're 100% right about everything? That's so awesome. 8D Can I follow you around plz?" Also! Would you have any interest in usida RP?

@Demon: Haha, Thesh-ah is a little deceiving in the looks department then! Sure, we can see how they work in RP? :3  

Three Tailed Fox

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:11 pm
@Fox: Lovely! xD Shall I set up an rp then? 83

And definitely! I Really need to start rping my Chelinka more. I can also set up an rp for them.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:21 pm
If you don't mind, please? <3  

Three Tailed Fox

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:31 am
Dreams are meant to be followed...

Freya absolutely adores children. And since she came to the lands, has always watched from a distance as foals run around. She is the type to jump in front of a foal in danger, "taking the bullet" for the child to go unharmed.
<3

...And realities to be denied

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:58 pm
She's lovely, Mew! I take it that was an offer for Kali? ;D What kind of plot did you have in mind?  

Three Tailed Fox

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:34 pm
I'm just here cause ilu and I wanted to tell ya Kali is adorable. xD <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:45 am
TA DA!!! all set up smile
RP LINK  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Three Tailed Fox

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:09 pm
@Ruri: ILU too and I know, thank you. XD <3

@Demon: Thank you! Although, I'm not sure how to respond to just their images? XD  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff