Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
What do you like about Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GREEVUR B CREEPIN'
  ;-;
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:19 pm
people of the opposite gender? Or the same gender? Like physical features, personality, stuff like that.
I had some people randomly interview me not too long ago at my school with the same question.
I HOPE THIS DOESN'T SOUND TOO CREEPY. I'M NOT GOING TO HIT ON YOU GUYS LIKE A CREEP.
OR MAYBE I WOULD BECAUSE I'M GREEVUR.

WELL
I enjoy man hands. I just like the way male hands look. Like how they look bony, but kind of veiny at the same time.
I also enjoy male noses. Like when they're really long.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:11 pm
man noses heart only when they're straight and manly and yeah...like think of Ovan's nose. He has a nice man nose.

I personally enjoy very tall/muscly (not body-builders) men, but that's just me. And I also like when men are actually clean and not smelly and they shave because not a lot of men look good with facial hair. Personality-wise, I don't like extremely feminine guys. Or guys who are douches. Or both.

For females, I like female arms/legs...as creepy as that sounds. I like drawing nice female arms/legs so I also like seeing them on people lololo. Also eyebrows on girls. If people have really weird eyebrows, its like bleh, sometimes it looks good, but usually it doesn't. D: Also, long hair that's actually taken care of. Personality, I hate girls who pretend to act cute/innocent/stupid and girls who try too hard to be like that "angry anime girl" who beats up every guy and is always so angry and its NO. Maybe its just me, but I've encountered a lot of girls who try to be that.

also this is a really creepy topic I just realized lol. Oh well. The guild should be used to it. >;D  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:29 pm
Hm. I guess personality wise, I prefer people who aren't total jerks and who are sincere. Y'know, people who are honest and nice.
Common interests help too.
For males, I prefer longer hair and faces that look right overall. Can't stand super manly builds or *shudders* leg hair. Females? Shorter hair is what I usually prefer. People who aren't super tall. No extreme when it comes to body types (not extremely small or extremely large).
Clothing is honestly something I notice more. Guys that wear their pants down way low or wear those ugly shirts are people that I avoid. Girls that dress in that really fashionable, skimpy, "Look at me I'm eye candy" way I also dislike.

Hm. It's so much easier to describe features that interest me anime wise (odd eye colors, gray hair or just awesome hair, other such traits)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:15 pm
lollll but yeah I agree, I hate when there's a guy who would actually be really attractive if something on their face wasn't like...off? Idk how to explain it. >:
but yeah I can understand why people aren't really attracted to really short/tall people XD but idk, really tall guys always seem to be prettier because they never look like they have a face of a 10 year old boy. Then again I'm weird lololo.

I like grey hair too~ and black. And blue eyes. And cocky, psychotic, sadistic buttfaces like Grimmjow. Ahem. But yeah I always think of anime guys too ;_;  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:22 am
Sauce-Kay
lollll but yeah I agree, I hate when there's a guy who would actually be really attractive if something on their face wasn't like...off? Idk how to explain it. >:
but yeah I can understand why people aren't really attracted to really short/tall people XD but idk, really tall guys always seem to be prettier because they never look like they have a face of a 10 year old boy. Then again I'm weird lololo.

I like grey hair too~ and black. And blue eyes. And cocky, psychotic, sadistic buttfaces like Grimmjow. Ahem. But yeah I always think of anime guys too ;_;

Probably because the majority of real life guys either aren't attractive or are repulsive.
Black hair, too, yeah. Though in all honesty it mostly comes to personality when it's anime characters (Katsuragi Keima: Quite possibly my idea of the ideal dude)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:06 am
I like facial hair on guys. I like that scruffly look.
And yeah, I don't like super manly builds much either, Doomed. :c I like them to look manly, just not like HAY I WORK OUT EVERYDAY LOOK AT MY MUSCLES.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:47 am
Grieverr
And yeah, I don't like super manly builds much either, Doomed. :c I like them to look manly, just not like HAY I WORK OUT EVERYDAY LOOK AT MY MUSCLES.

Facial hair is gross too.
And bodybuilders are probably the grossest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:13 am
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr

Facial hair is gross too.
And bodybuilders are probably the grossest.

But scruffily man beards are delicious. ;-; It makes them look manly and old. And men can shave and style their beards in a variety of ways. Quite stylish.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Balmvng

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:19 am
This is bound to go at least NC-17 if I answer.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:26 am
Hmmm. Hips. heart I love big hips, especially when they're kind of boney. Not because they're too skinny just... I'm not sure how to describe it. Anyway, hips are glorious and most beautiful things. Physically, that's my favourite part. I also like curves... when people are too "straight" it reminds me of a box. I'm not big on the facial hair, either. I mean, some men can work it... but it's always surprising when you see a woman with facial hair.

As for personality... a funny and honest person. =w= And non-gossiper. It's fine to talk to people... but negatively behind their back? Bah!

..........ooohhhh... hips... sweet, sweet, wide and curvy hipppps...

(This is just one of those topics everyone ends up sounding like a creeper in...)  

Hyper Pegasus

Tipsy Strawberry

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:44 pm
Long hair and a good singing voice for females.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:30 pm
I kinda like bony hips too, but I really like it when people have really straight bodies. Like, I dunno it looks more manly, which I like.

WE ALL GUNNA SOUND LIKE CREEPERS.
IT'S ALL GOOD. ;D

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:08 pm
Hunh. well, guess it's time to put it all out there.

I like Asian men. And women. It's a habit I'm trying to break free because there are no asians like, at my school what's so ever.

I love man-hands. Those hands that can break anything but are gentle to the touch heart . A slim, but some fat, and a bit tall, like 6 feet or so. He has to have more than just concert and word t-shirts. Like, an acutal fashion sense. Shaved. Short crop hair with bangs or a little overgrown hair, but not like a bob or mullet. Eyebrows must be thick, trim. He has to be literated, somehow. Not too much of a music geek, or know it all. Likes to play video games we can both comment on (olike Professor Layton biggrin ). Hanh, must have HS Certificate. I will not date a loser.

As for girls....I prefer most to be shorter than me. Also literate. Fashionable. Hair kept long. Personality must be something more than just "Hey I'm cute, now love me". Must be able to debate. And wear cute socks. wink

OK, Creep show is over nao XD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:41 pm
Grieverr
I kinda like bony hips too, but I really like it when people have really straight bodies. Like, I dunno it looks more manly, which I like.

WE ALL GUNNA SOUND LIKE CREEPERS.
IT'S ALL GOOD. ;D

I just prefer the femininininimanity. D: Is my vice. Though, I'm kind of curious... do you see a lot of manly men? They seem to be a dying breed these days - I hardly see any in my area. =/ *Was curious if it was just where she lived, or what. Is a bit of a hermit*

BreathLessX
Personality must be something more than just "Hey I'm cute, now love me".

I agree completely. And heeyyy... why must the creep show end so soon? ...I've more or less given up trying to not sound creepy.  

Hyper Pegasus

Tipsy Strawberry

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:51 pm
Hyper Pegasus

BreathLessX
Personality must be something more than just "Hey I'm cute, now love me".

I agree completely. And heeyyy... why must the creep show end so soon? ...I've more or less given up trying to not sound creepy.

Nu, nu. I meant that my creepy show is over! XD  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces