Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:14 pm
Welcome to
Roman Foi's Plot Zone!

I have a lot I want to do with my little one's, so if you follow through the thread, take a look at their info, and some plot ideas I have that you might be able to help with that'd by great!

( Note: I like to RP though I must say I can't write a book with every post I make. I don't want you to get into an RP with me and then be disappointed. I usually write a paragraph or two. )

If you have some plot ideas of your own to offer, that is very much welcome. =]

Feel free to post OR PM. If you post and don't get a response after a day or so, go ahead and message me.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:22 pm
User Image
| Pavitra's Profile |

Name: Pavitra
Name Meaning: Pure (Indian)

Obtained: CYO Christmas 2010 (Thank you to LadyKirin)

Kind: Alicorn

Sexuality: Bi

-------70% Gay
-------30% Straight

Dislikes: Loneliness, Hostility, Strong winds/storms, Bigotry, Hurting others.

Parents: N/A
Siblings: N/A
Mate: N/A
Children: Radiance & Avia

Temper: Endearing
Personality: Other than being very lovable, Pavitra is very tender hearted, sometimes shy, and loves having Soq's surrounding him. He tends to travel, not because he enjoys moving around, but because hes just wandering until he finds something to keep him settled- someplace to feel true belonging to.

User Image
| Avia's Profile |

Name: Avia
Name Meaning: "My Father is Powerful"

Obtained: 2011 Valentines Day Mixerr

Kind: 1/2 Alicorn, 1/4 Flutter, 1/4 Regular

Sexuality: Uncertain

Dislikes: Losing, Cowards, Weaklings, Goody-Two-Shoes, Coldness.

Great-Great-Grand Parents: Kanati & Starshine
Great-Grand Parents: Viscoso & Krysta
Grandparents: Amitola & Lucianna
Parents: Pavitra & Chastity
Siblings: Radiance
Mate: N/A
Children: N/A

Temper: Independent
Personality: Avia believes that there is a division among people. There are those who are weak and feeble, who are meant to follow. Then there are the ones who are stronger, better, and lead those who aren't smart enough to do it themselves. She likes to think of herself as the latter type and she despises those she believes are below her. A very angry soul, that she is.

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:32 pm
| Current Plots |

Unless it is bolded, it has not occurred in role play yet!

Pavitra is not completely gay... just mostly. He has found a mare that makes him feel more straight than most are able too, and surprising it was mostly by striking out his anger that so rarely rises. It doesn't hurt that he has unrequited love for another stallion that he considers a good friend, emphasizing the natural desire to feel returned emotions. Adalyn (owned by Nukido) has temporarily been able to snatch Pavitra's heart. Enough so that their pairing will eventually lead to a breeding. From this breeding, (hopefully) two baskets emerge. Devastating Adalyn, she discovers one of the foals as her curse: to see spirits. Knowing Pavitra couldn't understand the foal, she escapes with it, leaving Pavitra to take care of the other knowing he would be a good father.

[ Flash Back ]
When Pavi traveled with Rajput, for the short time it may have been, it had long standing consequences. During a night on their travels, Rajput had encouraged Pavitra to spend some alone time with more females. Soon meeting a mare on their path, Pavitra did indeed spend alone time with her. The female named Chastity had convinced him into acts of affection. Of course, being so recent an adult, he had no idea what that night would have resulted in. Raj and Pavi set out the next morning. Rajput not being the nosy type, did not ask for any information, and Pavitra did not present detail.

That night... (to be continued.)

| Plots Seeking |

• Herd
    Pavitra is a highly sociable stallion so a herd would make since. Now I've thought of a few scenarios. Perhaps he would be able to find his life mate inside a herd he joins OR the life-mate and him join together OR later on the life mate join his herd. If he intends to have a life mate, that life mate will more than likely need to eventually be incorporated into a herd at some point unless of something stopping him.
    A herd of all winged horses, or better yet all Alicorns, would be interesting, but if his life mate happened to not be an Alicorn, then Pavitra would leave the herd for him, no doubt. Though if he joins a normal herd with no regulations, then more than likely, he'll want the life mate to join.

• Elderhood
    Pavi being my first soq, I love him dearly. And I want the best life for him. Soo I would love role play with many elders and other kinds of soquili! Elder, Kalona, Skinwalker, Kirin, Uni, Alicorn, etc. Please hit me up for this!

• Such a White Kid
    Pavitra likes to find others that look like him. Pupil-less eyes, solid white (other solids too), an Alicorn. Any RPs with horses like him are welcomed.

(Last updated February 19th)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:49 pm
| Current Plots |

Unless it is bolded, it has not occurred in role play yet!

| Plots Seeking |

• First Crush (foal)
    As all children do, I want her to have her first crush (male only). He could either be an adult or a foal like her, but they probably need to show a sense of strength or domineering so that she would be attracted to him. She isn't into the shy and sweet type by far.

• Flings & Lord
    I can't see Avia life mating to anyone. But she will most definitely have a fling or two, with a "Lord" of some kind. As in a male whom she could do his bidding, or rest along side him as his second. She probably wouldn't be able to stand being in the shadow of any other. And definitely would expect foals from this, being it her privilege to carry his children. (preferably Kalona)

• Any and all RPs with kalona and skin walkers.
    Title pretty much explains it. xD;;;

(Last updated March 4th)

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:52 pm
If I get anymore soqs, I'll have to move to a new thread~ @3@  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:27 pm
Hey ho!
I was just wondering if you would be so kind as to allow me some roleplay with your darling boy? I have this new mare, Aurynne and she needs some friends. ^^ She is very straightforward and serious. You know, the serious student type? She engrosses herself in her research and studies and she could do with some loosening up xD; she might even be able to get Pavi out of his shy shell a bit biggrin

i would offer her for the girlfriend plot, but truth be told, she might not fit xD; she has no thoughts about romance at this point, she just does what she does best; work. but who knows? if the roleplay went a certain way, maybe she could rouse some emotions in the both of them?

anyway, i hope you are interested <3 your boy is lovely!

Pale Mist

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:28 pm
she could even do something like the trainer plot!

she might be testing his speed and senses with blind folding him in a sort of 'test subject' way xD;;;

oh dear. -shot-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:09 pm
I like the ideas! :3
-messages you with details- >u<

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:41 pm
User Image

Lifemate?

John is a nice enough stallion, personality wise he can go either way .. he can be the dominant one or the submissive one in a relationship. His dominant personality results in him slipping into his pirate roots, speaking with the accent. His only drawback might be that he wants to remain near the sea. John realized at an early age that he is drawn to the sea and if he remains far away for to long he begins to feel as if he's going mad without it.

He has 2 plots, where he'll believe himself in love with a different mare (the 2nd mostly just to make his family happy), but after his 2nd .. which will result in a breeding he'll realize he really has no romantic feelings for mares.

If you're interested, maybe during the 2nd mare plot that results in the foals, they can be friends if you'd like and after he leaves the mare they can realize their feelings for one another.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:50 pm
Well I have to wait a on some other RPs to fold out before I can actually look into life mating. Plus I'd like to RP first too. xD <3 So I wouldn't mind an introduction RP but for now, I can't say as to what that could develop into. 83  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:05 pm
I keep looking at your thread... and I would LOVE him to meet Crown XD
User Image
Who hasn't decided if he actually likes woman... he is very busy working towards his goal of being a protector for his herd, so he doesn't exactly get out much to meet lots of new people.

So it would be nice to get him out and about.

PMs welcome.
If you want them to RP feel free to just make it and send me a link.... I need to go to bed XD *ish GMT and sleepy*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:07 pm
I'm not looking for anything quick either, it'll take him some time to realize IC, that he's gay, so I have nothing against slow rps  

Devil NightShade
Crew

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:07 pm
c: Pavi is a social butterfly, so he could always use some more friendly RPs! I'd love too.

I'll PM you both for details?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:08 pm
Roman Foi
c: Pavi is a social butterfly, so he could always use some more friendly RPs! I'd love too.

I'll PM you both for details?
Sounds like a plan to me!  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

derivative

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:10 am
Did you want to do some guild RP between Tybalt and Pavi? =) I don't have the messenger you use/can't get it on this computer, and I don't know how long my own laptop will be out of commission, so.

I have a lot of homework to do over the next few days, but I could probably manage some low-key RP if you wanted. B|a  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff