Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
I got bored. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:38 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"No one ever looks at me...!"

xxxxSo I made an Atoli format! (And yes I ripped off the image from the front page /shot) I have no clue why.

;[

So yeah. Discuss.

"..No one ever looks at me..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:52 am
It's an Atoli format. Seems nice, I guess (I'm not a huge Atoli fan).
What quote would one use for Haseo.....  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:52 am
lol I like ittt~ it could use a bit more yellow somewhere though...just to match the hint of goldy/yellowyness in the picture XD I like the quotes thoughh heart

I think Haseo's would be I'LL EAT YOU ALIVE!!11!!! or something
which is actually one of my favorite Haseo quotes lololol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:06 pm
Sauce-Kay
lol I like ittt~ it could use a bit more yellow somewhere though...just to match the hint of goldy/yellowyness in the picture XD I like the quotes thoughh heart

Or maybe, "Come on, come on, I'm right here... SKEITHHHHHHHHH!" Or one of his cursing at people quotes. Or wait! "Do you know Tri-Edge?"  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:09 pm
yeah XD or something about him screaming at Atoli in that one part lol. That part actually kinda scared me at first because I was like WOAH take a chill pill Haseoooo. I didn't think he would actually blow up and do that and get that annoyed at her D:  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:18 pm
Nice, bro. I agree with Sauce though. I thinking adding that tint of yellow would look nice. c:  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:51 pm
Sauce-Kay
yeah XD or something about him screaming at Atoli in that one part lol. That part actually kinda scared me at first because I was like WOAH take a chill pill Haseoooo. I didn't think he would actually blow up and do that and get that annoyed at her D:

I didn't like Haseo in that part. We've mostly seen eye to eye, but there are some parts where I disagree (see: irrational rage in Rebirth, gooey/corny lines in Redemption)
I was thinking more like his normal phrase for cursing at people like Sakaki.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:05 am
I didn't either...I just didn't like Haseo at all in Rebirth. XD he was too much of a buttface. And I liked all his cheesy lines in Redemptionnnn~
lolol whenever I think of him /yelling at Sakaki I always remember the right before (SPOILER~you're about to fight/kill him where Haseo is screaming at him and he's all like THIS IS THE END FOR YOU SAAAKKAAKAKKAKAKAKKAKIIIIIIII and then Sakaki's all like HASSEEOEOEOEOEOOOOOOOO)
I can't remember anything else between the two of them that they say lol.
Oh, and I guess at the beginning of the game/Trilogy, but that's not as cool because they're not screaming at each other.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:34 pm
Sauce-Kay
I didn't either...I just didn't like Haseo at all in Rebirth. XD he was too much of a buttface. And I liked all his cheesy lines in Redemptionnnn~
lolol whenever I think of him /yelling at Sakaki I always remember the right before (SPOILER~you're about to fight/kill him where Haseo is screaming at him and he's all like THIS IS THE END FOR YOU SAAAKKAAKAKKAKAKAKKAKIIIIIIII and then Sakaki's all like HASSEEOEOEOEOEOOOOOOOO)
I can't remember anything else between the two of them that they say lol.
Oh, and I guess at the beginning of the game/Trilogy, but that's not as cool because they're not screaming at each other.

Well obviously I liked him well enough in Rebirth for I went on to the other two games and entered that whole "I am the Terror of Death!" phase that comes back on when I've been playing //G.U. for a while (I start referring to myself/Haseo with first person and shouting in my head how I'm the Terror of Death)
That thing with Alkaid just happened and I'd be a lot sadder but my friends were over during the video and didn't shut up as I requested. Now I am significantly less sad than I should be.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:04 pm
ahfdsf I hate that. D: That's why I hate playing videogames with friends over. You tell them to shut up because there's a scene. And they don't and they ruin it for you and its like COOOOOOL. Ugh. Like, my ex-boyfriend like, ruined half of Kingdom Hearts for me because he kept making fun of how gay everything was and its like, dude. Its Disney. There's not going to be blood and guts and constant swearing and fighting. It's also rated E. He has also never played KH before so its like, stfu you don't even know what's going on you don't understand how amazing this game is. But yeah, that's srsly one of my biggest pet peeves lolooll. That scene was sad though ;_; I either cried or almost did because Alkaid is like my lover. heart  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:52 am
Sauce-Kay

I remember her screaming ''No one ever looks at me!'' When I fought her Epitaph like nonstop, and when she fails the attack she says it again, but a bit more quiet. So I just used that, since she doesn't really have much quotes besides that. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:27 am
The Fall is Inevitable
Sauce-Kay

I remember her screaming ''No one ever looks at me!'' When I fought her Epitaph like nonstop, and when she fails the attack she says it again, but a bit more quiet. So I just used that, since she doesn't really have much quotes besides that. xD

She says that a lot anyway.
I beat her Epitaph first try, I believe. It was kind of easy. *shrugs*  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:14 am
The Fall is Inevitable
Sauce-Kay

Whenever I think of Atoli, I think of her saying that. A few years ago when I cosplayed .Hack with my cosplay group, we had a an Atoli and whenever she got angry she'd say that. lolol  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:46 am
Grieverr
The Fall is Inevitable
Sauce-Kay

Whenever I think of Atoli, I think of her saying that. A few years ago when I cosplayed .Hack with my cosplay group, we had a an Atoli and whenever she got angry she'd say that. lolol

Would she say it in that annoying upset, high pitched voice?  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:58 am
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
The Fall is Inevitable
Sauce-Kay

Would she say it in that annoying upset, high pitched voice?

Yes. :c She was the perfect Atoli.  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces