Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
::So you want to win a date?:: A blind date plot :: OPEN! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:28 pm
::So you want to win a date?::

Starts: Now
Ends: January 16th

Welcome to "So you want to win a date?"
This is a thread set up for a plot between two friends, Nukpana and Kahlil, and a potential third party.

So what is this plot exactly?
Well you see Pana is looking high and low for a potential blind date for her best friend Kahlil, whom is not to excited about the idea, but is allowing it to happen anyway.

So, do you think you have what is takes to be this mystery date? [Can be male or female]
If you, then read on!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:38 pm
::The Rules::

1. You are here to apply for plots, no demand, or beg. Either will get you kicked out.
  2. Please don't rush us in to making a decision. We will read each entry carefully and post when we think we have found someone.
  3. Yes, we will make our choice in a timely manner.
  4. PLEASE, please please use spell check in your entries. There is nothing worse than seeing 50 different mistakes in the first few sentences.
  5. Remember, this is a PLOT. This means there will be RP after the choice has been made. This means there can be more potential RP after the plotted RPs [The actual date, and maybe an RP where Nukpana finds the potential date to set the date up]
  6. Do not enter if you are looking for quick love, a quick breeding agreement, or a one night stand.
  7. Have fun!

Ririka
Crew

Ririka
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:40 pm
::About the Search::

::Why?::

So why is Pana going to go through the trouble of finding Kahlil a blind date?
Well for one Kahlil has never had a romantic interest, ever. He has never run across anyone who he could say he has seen as more than just a potential friend. Maybe that is because he has become a hermit of sorts, and only has a handful of soq he has ever met.
There is also the fact that Pana finds her own amusement in the idea of setting her best friend up with a stranger, and seeing how things will go. This is not to say she will hook him up with just anyone, no. She has her own ideas of whom might fit well with the clumsy stud.

::Looking for?::
Besides no skinwalkers, anyone completely off their hat evil, and anyone that Pana would categorize as a "whore", anyone, male or female, is welcome to apply for a chance to win a date with Kahlil.

Remember, Kahlil is naive and innocent to the concept of "love". He has never had any interest in it, has never felt it before, and cannot even say what he would even look for in a potential mate/lover, especially since he is someone whom is naturally open to all types of soq/personalities.

::Then End Result::
The date can end in a multitude of ways, however we are not looking for the date to end in love, and the two to run off together for a happily ever after, no. If the two click, and parties agree to continue developing the relationship, then let it be so.

If it ends with innocent Kahlil falling in to an evil mare.stallion's trap, then fine. If it ends awkwardly, wonderful. We have NO set ending we are going for, and welcome all ideas on to the table! The better the plot idea, the more interested we will be. <3
If it ends with the two

::Then Form::

[b][color=saddlebrown]::I'm ready to woo!:: [/color][/b]
[size=11][color=darkcyan]
[b]Soq's name:[/b]
[b]Soq's image:[/b]
[b]Personality and Interests:[/b]
[b]Why would they be interested in Kahlil?:[/b]
[b]Why should they be considered?:[/b]
[b]Any ideas for the plot?:[/b] [Can be the date itself, ending, or beyond the date]
[b]Anything else?:[/b]
[/color][/size]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:41 pm
::The 'Helping' Friend::

User Image

Name: Nukpana

Species: Regular
Temper: Mean-Spirited

Likes: Blood, violence, gore, Kalona's, things burning, rain and dark colors.
Dislikes: Happy people, nice people, bright colors, sunshine, and Aegini.

Color typed in: Saddle Brown

Personality:
Nukpana is a loner by nature. Even when her other siblings baskets were around her, she wouldn't join them or even want to be near them. Being this way, it's very hard for her to stay in the same area as someone let alone talk to them for very long. Things do catch her attention, but she can get rather bored easily unless entertained by something. Which can be hard to do as well.

She doesn't like most people. In fact, she always wants to hurt something. She likes hunting rabbits especially and biting on anything flesh related. She will never say she likes someone up front, but most of the time if you see her around you more then 5 times..this means she probably is your friend or she just likes hurting you. Whatever you want to think.

Also she is very protective of her family.

Ririka
Crew

Ririka
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:42 pm
::The Shy Bachelor::

User Image
Name: Kahlil
Species: Appears full Cerynei [1/2 Cerynei, 1/2 Flutter]
Temper: Vivid

Personality: Kahlil can basically be described as gentle, soft spoken and undiscriminating, which has held true since the day he escaped the confines of his basket.

With everyone he has met so far he has treated them all under the same light and fairness, whether they be good or evil, pure or tainted, nice, weird, whatever. He sees them all in the same manner under he has good reason to see them otherwise. This is not to say he is living in an untainted and innocent world, it is just to say he give everyone a fair chance before drawing a conclusion on what to think of them. He is very much aware that not everything it what is seems, and not everyone is a nice as they may act, and vice versa that not every mean being is as mean as they want to seem.

It should be noted that while he is usually gentle and shy, he is not above turning his demeanor when it comes to protecting those he cares deeply about or is being treated unfairly, though if it is just him being pushed around he would rather choose flight over fight without a second thought. This is mainly because he prefers not to get violent and draw blood is there is a way out of a situation, even if it is just running away and trying to lose the other person.

Other than that, this gentle giant is a bit of a klutz, always tripping over something, or getting his antler stuck in the branches of a tree...

To his friends, as noted, he will always protect them, and will always do anything, or almost anything, to keep them secure and happy.

::Love Life::

Sexuality: Bi-Curious
Current Mate: None

RP Color: Dark Cyan  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:43 am
And open! @w@

Ririka
Crew

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:11 am
::I'm ready to woo!::

Soq's name: Adalyn
Soq's image:User Image
Personality and Interests: Adalyn is very protective of herself. She is scared she may get hurt again like she did when her parents were killed. She needs someone fun and loving to slowly get her to open up to him and get her to stop acting like she does. She can see spirits and that is because she decides to live in the past and hides herself under her mask but if she could be convinced to take it off..You would have one sweet fun loving mare
Why would they be interested in Kahlil?: Adalyn has never felt love before all she has felt is pain. She sometimes thinks about how life would be if she could settle down with someone who accept her for who she is. Upon first meeting her though she can be harsh and cold but as you get to know her she is very caring and loving deep down you just need the patience to get there.
Why should they be considered?: Adalyn needs someone gentle and kind in her life. Someone to show her the world is not all bad and if he can make her laugh that's even better.

I think she should be considered because this could end in many ways like you said and just to see how she would react to him would be fun. If she would feel anything for him at all
Any ideas for the plot?: Not at the moment but i can think of one
Anything else?: I think this wold be cool if i got chosen for this. Adalyn really needs to come out of her shell and see the world and that no one is out to hurt her. The fact that you colored her is cool to! If he wins her heart he might be the first to see her unmasked

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:31 pm

Soq's name: Rhea
Soq's image: User Image
Personality and Interests: Rhea is interested in herself and not much else. She believes that her beauty is far more superior than any other mare (because her father told her so). However, there are moments when she will show some appreciation for others dazzling appearances. She can be very self defensive when insulted and tries to hide that it deeply hurts her. However, she is incredibly sensitive and will often hide her suffering until she's alone and can vent. She looks to always impress others, no matter what it is. She wishes to be grand in whatever it is she tries, and when she can't be she feels shame wash over her and runs away.
Why would they be interested in Kahlil?: She would be physically attracted to him and think him worthy of her body at first glance, but over all I think she'll begin to get attached if he brings her back to reality. She needs somebody to wake her up and it sounds like Kahlil could be the stallion to do that. He seems like he could be a wonderful father and maybe that could help Rhea to learn how to be a good mother.
Why should they be considered?: I believe that they could have some deep meaning behind their relationship that would have life changing results. I'm really looking for a little comfort for her, although she probably might need a bit of a reality check. She has never had any real friends due to her personality but I feel somebody just needs to find out why she's so self centered. Her father was the only Soquili she ever really loved and he treated her like a princess. After his sudden departure she was lost and found herself mourning not only her fathers death but the attention and love he gave her. She constantly has a hunger for being loved and could sometimes get pushy and clingy about it.
Any ideas for the plot?: My hope would be for Kahlil and Rhea to meet and be a bit unsure about things. Rhea would probably go into it with awkwardness and low expectations but once the babies would get here she would grow more and more attached. She would have trouble admitting to it though. She would want to tell Kahlil that she doesn't want it to end but perhaps her pride would get the best of her and could make for a tragic ending? There are so many possibilities though and I'd feel best talking them over with the involved parties. Brainstorming is the best.
Anything else?: I'm Hungry. 8D Nom nom nom

Marzipanz
Crew

Divine Nymph

10,625 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:51 pm

Soq's name: Disheartened.
Soq's image:
User Image
Personality and Interests: She's intelligent and strong-minded, with a cleverness about her that makes her joke around, but her physical strength is next to nothing, so she's constantly worried about being overtaken by stronger stallions. She's used to doing things on her own, or with Disenchanted (her twin, and is not used to physical contact or communication with those other than her brother. She's somewhat naive about the world, but she's also simultaneously curious and anxious about it.
Why would they be interested in Kahlil?: Probably at the beginning she'd be awkward, and be a little sarcastic. But she'd be interested in the fact that he's quiet and a klutz, and although she'd tease him about tripping over his own two feet, she'd see that he's kind and would be curious about the rest of his nature - such as how a klutz like him has managed to keep himself out of trouble, and whatnot. He'd be like a new toy to examine at first, the way a kid has to look at every single aspect of it. Depending on how things go, that would draw her in.
Why should they be considered?: Besides the fact that she needs to break away from her brother, Dizzy needs to find someone who is willing to protect her and that she is willing to protect. Kahil's own klutzyness is endearing, and if she found herself growing attached to him, she would be want to protect him, even though she isn't very physically strong. Finding herself wanting to protect someone who isn't family would be a big deal for her. She's not used to wanting to be with someone, so their relationship wouldn't be her throwing herself at him or vice versa. Depending on the RP, more of a slow, unsure, little bit awkward, maybe. But it's hard to plot ahead of time, since characters and storylines have a way of changing from the way you originally planned. C:
Any ideas for the plot?: I think it would amusing if for a first date everything went wrong. Since Kahil is a klutz, and Dizzy can be overly anxious sometimes, it would be entertaining to see how things would turn out. They go to watch the sunset on the edge of the forest, and Kahil gets stuck, Dizzy loses one of her necklaces, they can't find something to eat, stuff like that. They could be unsure, getting more disparaged as the day wears on, but their reactions at the end would make things better. Or something like that, doesn't have to be exact. C:
Anything else?: I like chicken. 8T Also this is a fabulous idea~ <3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:53 pm

Soq's name: Lorenz
Soq's image:User Image
Personality and Interests:
But he's not afraid of much. He's the type that speaks his mind, then realizes only after that he's possibly said something rude and then feels bad and tries to make up if he's offended them. He is over all a "good" soquili. Being part uni, he is aligned with good. He has a kind heart, he's just honest and doesn't always think about the feelings of others. He can get carried away arguing. He's not really hot headed, but does like to argue a lot. He's definitely not a push over, though he sometimes will bend over backwards for others. Only when he wants to though.

He's not judgmental because he generally accepts others the way they are. But again, he speaks his mind and opinion on things openly. So he may seem judgmental at first.

He's a poet and a storyteller. Those would be his hobbies. He has a good memory and doesn't often forget things he's heard. He can recall things easily, such as stories and poems and such. And...he has a strange fascination with fireflies, but he's also afraid of them. Sometimes they follow him around

Why would they be interested in Kahlil?: Lorenz isn't gay. But he's not straight. I guess he's bi. But really he's just open to most things and hasn't given much thought to his sexuality. He's only interested in making friends and having fun.

Kahlil sounds like someone Lorenz would get along with nicely. Even if just as friends. I think they could compliment each other nicely. Both are kind and good at heart, but Lorenz is more outspoken than Kahlil sounds.

Why should they be considered?:
Lorenz needs friends! And he and Kahlil might get along great and have a great time on a blind date. It'd be the sort of thing that Lorenz would get a kick out of and try it just for the fun of it.

Any ideas for the plot?:
it'd be funny if while on their date, Kahlil fell somehow by being clumsy and Lorenz made fun of him then felt bad about it :U if Kahlil got hurt, Lorenz could try and heal him, but he kinda sucks at healing right now.

If they made good friends, it'd be fun if one of them started to love or be attracted to the other while the other didn't or just didn't realize until later.

Oh yeah, I'd prolly want Lorenz to meet Nukpana first so she'd kinda know him before setting them on a blind date

That's enough for now

Anything else?: He's not old enough for breeding obviously. But I wasn't considering this as "looking for a mate" kind of thing. More just a fun way to meet someone.

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

Dixie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:23 pm

Soq's name: Blue Bermuda
Soq's image:
User Image
Personality and Interests: Bermuda is still a new character to me, but I know he is a laid back and easy going guy. He comes from an open family with two fathers and two mothers. His brother doesn't speak, but Bermuda translates for him when he needs to. He loves his family, and as of right now, that's really all I know about him. *shot*
Why would they be interested in Kahlil?: Bermuda doesn't see love as male or female, he believes it could be with anyone. He is just taking his time to find the right soquili to fill that role in his life. He won't be in a hurry to settle down, his life moves at a pretty slow and steady pace.
Why should they be considered?: Because he is a sweetie? No, I just think it's an interesting plot and would like to be considered.
Any ideas for the plot?: N/a
Anything else?: ... *ponders* ... Not that I can think of.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:03 pm

Soq's name: Coyote
Soq's image:
User Image
Personality and Interests: Coyote, like her namesake, is a trickster. She spends most of her time looking for other soquili she can play tricks on, and unfortunately for her sister, Piper is usually the butt of her jokes. Her favourite tricks to play include giving bad advice/encouraging others down the wrong path, or pretending to be some sort of seer and watching as others try to figure out her vague, nonsensical predictions. She does her best to keep her true personality hidden away, trapped behind an ever-grinning facade. All outward appearances make her seem almost freakishly optimistic, as she never lets her worries show themselves to others. She generally is as happy and carefree as she lets on. When she's not frighteningly cheerful, she's playing sad to get her way, or genuinely angry about a situation she can't control. She has trouble dealing with things that are out of her control, as a lover of order despite her penchant for making things chaotic.
Why would they be interested in Kahlil?: Coyote is pretty undiscriminating when it comes to choosing someone to play a prank on. She does, however, seem drawn toward those with personalities who would be most likely to believe her tricks and lies - and he does seem the type at first glance.
Why should they be considered?: I think this RP would be fun, and would make for an interesting relationship, considering Coyote herself has also never had any interest in romance or similar ideas. She's felt platonic love and knows what romantic love is, but she's never felt the latter so I don't know how she'd react.
Any ideas for the plot?: She'd probably choose him as one of her targets and things would go from there; she has a way of asking the right questions to figure out what kind of situation the other soquili is in so that she can choose which method of trickery would best suit them and make for the best entertainment. She'd find him interesting after the first encounter and continue to shadow him, popping up whenever it's convenient for her to get a laugh.
Anything else?: He's pretty. 8D

Three Tailed Fox

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:17 am

Soq's name: Poloma
Soq's image: User Image
Personality and Interests: Honestly, the best way to describe her is as a free spirit. She was born and grew up in a small hilly area with a herd of nothing but Cerynei. She was the only daughter of her parents foals, and the most lively. Since the day she was birthed she'd had a thirst for life. When she was of age she left the herd to start on her own. Cerynei are the only breed she's known, and finding anything aside from them make her quite interested to learn how they differ from her own kind.
With a foal like curiosity, she's not afraid to push the boundaries and loves a good challenge.
The mare's quite sweet, kind and a bit playful, only getting defensive if a fight is instigated, but even if threatened she would more than likely see it as play.. or just another competition. She's Native American based, and is a naturally strong individual, containing many layers to herself which she doesn't always reveal... unless someone actually takes the time to see them and peel them. Though she may be independent, she does grow lonely from time to time. Often times she can be found simply wandering aimlessly, following the whisper of the wind as her faithful guide. A trait she'd learned from her herd is that she doesn't usually speak upon the first few meetings of a new individual. It's not that she doesn't like them, it's just she doesn't find speech a necessity for first time meeting's. She'd rather use nature's instinct's first before allowing the gift of speech to come into play.
She's not easily bored, and finds great interest in the unknown. Also, she loves the mountains, and feeling the wind through her mane. Many times she'll travel to the tops during the beginnings of a storm to over look the area and watch the black clouds roll in... the wind carrying the information to her of what's to come.
Why would they be interested in Kahlil?: Well I think him appearing to be a Cerynei would be the first notion of interest. She hasn't seen many since she's been out on her own, so she'd find a natural comfort in him; even if she doesn't know him. His shy nature would also make her curious of him, finding it to be an interesting and appealing trait, since she's usually quite the opposite. As well as his clumsy behaviour, possibly bringing her playful side out a little more. She too is oblivious to love, aside from family and friend love, but even if it didn't go that way, I'm sure she'd find a great comfort in him while starting a life of her own away from her herd.
Why should they be considered?: I honestly think they'd fit pretty well. And compliment one another nicely.
Any ideas for the plot?: some adventuring would be nice. x} Or just learning of the different live's of the different breeds; temperament and such... especially maybe kalona, skinwalkers.. the more evil types. As she's oblivious to them and their existence... which could prove fatal in her future.. = w=;
Anything else?: Thanks for the chance to play with your pretty~ x}
I enjoy long, complex plots. And love development. So that isn't a problem for me at all. Especially since she's very precious to me. <3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:24 pm
::I'm ready to woo!maim::

Soq's name: Aranea
Soq's image:
User Image
Personality and Interests: Interests include being a Kalona and all the lovely death and blood that comes with that. Is an accomplished hunter, will only really consort with other male Kalonas but would find the thought of stringing along somebody that resembles one of her prey quite amusing.
Is overly confident, and quite headstrong, believing herself to be the best amongst mares.
Why would they be interested in Kahlil?: She wouldn't be! Not in a proper date kind of way, but she would be interested in leading him a merry dance, possibly even fake-seducing him and making him believe that she had fallen for him and will hurt anyone else he even looks at XD
Why should they be considered?: Because it will be fun? You know you want to inflict a Soquili on him that will veer between sizing him up to eat, and sizing him up in a faux-seductive manner wink
Any ideas for the plot?: She could drag him along on one of her hunts, forcing him to watch as she happily tracks and kills a lovely little deer
Anything else?: Weebles wobble but they don't fall down!

Sayuri_Nitta

Ririka
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:08 pm
Added an end date.

January 16th, 12:01AM EST

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash