Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply Mad Hatter Chatter
Random gifting! (Tis the season, but when isn't it?) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random gifting?
  OMGPREZZIES *om nom nom*
  Bah humbug >:(
View Results

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:40 am
Like I say, 'tis the season for gifting, but when isn't it? Just post here and have fun. (: Random gifts will be coming your way, and feel free to give each other prezzies as well. Joyous tomfoolery!

P.S. Don't forget to enter the CHRISTMAS CARROLL songwriting contest! (<--clickity) You don't even have to make up your own tune! =D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:11 am
Aww. Am I the only person who stays up this late? ...Mostly doing scholarly things that aren't due for a good week and a half? ...Probably, yeah. Sigh. imma go to bed. Good night, Wonderland. <3  

The Night Faery
Captain

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:19 pm
Happy Xmas Eve everyone (:  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:52 pm
I'm here Night, Merry X-mas to you. how are you spending your x-mas this year?  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:56 pm
Why hello there, and Merry X-mas to you too! This year I think it's gonna be pretty low-key, just me and my family, at least in the morning... we had Christmas dinner at my grandma's house last weekend, with my mom's side of the family... last night we made gingerbread houses at my aunt's house, which rocked pretty hardcore as well... =D My sister goes to school in Florida, so we made a beach house with a lake and such things.... I made ibises out of white jelly beans and gummies and sprinkles and stuff... it was totally ridiculous, but so very awesome. XD

And how are you spending your X-mas?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:11 pm
Merry Holly Day!
We are just me, myself, and cannot forget I (or she gets rather in a tizzy), nor would I forget my two little kittykats, Alexander Nikolai and Meisha. We aren't up to much at the present, but do wish all good tidings and cheer.

daemori

Questionable Genius

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:20 pm
The Night Faery
Why hello there, and Merry X-mas to you too! This year I think it's gonna be pretty low-key, just me and my family, at least in the morning... we had Christmas dinner at my grandma's house last weekend, with my mom's side of the family... last night we made gingerbread houses at my aunt's house, which rocked pretty hardcore as well... =D My sister goes to school in Florida, so we made a beach house with a lake and such things.... I made ibises out of white jelly beans and gummies and sprinkles and stuff... it was totally ridiculous, but so very awesome. XD

And how are you spending your X-mas?

Thank you. It sounds like you're having lots of fun, especially with the making gingerbread houses.

Me? oh I'm not doing much, spending mine with my family. We've been making all sorts of sweet treats lately, cookies ,toffee and stuff. My mother's side of the family is coming over tonight to exchange gifts, and tomorrow will be strictly family.

Sanguinaura, it sounds like you're going to have a nice Christmas.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:39 pm
@ Sanguinaura: Good tidings to you as well! Let's hope me and myself can keep I relatively under control. XD

@ Kahlan: Oh fun times indeed! I do ever so love making sweet treats. No question about it, toffee is the food of the gods ^-^

The Night Faery
Captain

Heartfeltmusicalrejection

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:41 pm
Merry Merry Xmas, how are you?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:45 pm
Oh, I'm quite all right, thank you! And how are you? A very merry X-mas to you as well, might I add!  

The Night Faery
Captain

daemori

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:47 pm
I am happy you are here! Merry Christmas!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:55 pm
I (the I that is me, meaning Night, lol) am happy you are here too! What wonderful holiday spirit everyone has (:  

The Night Faery
Captain

daemori

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:22 pm
You (meaning Night) are an angel! Oopsie, I says we have to go for now! Big loves to all, and to all a wondrous night!
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:44 pm
Ohhh, so are you! Have a fantastic Xmas holiday!!! <3  

The Night Faery
Captain

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:02 am
It's officially Xmas (:  
Mad Hatter Chatter

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items