vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:22 am
Intro post blah blah blah

If they're in this plot thread I'm looking for stuff for them (obviously). If there's someone from my herd you wanna know about and they're not here just PM me <3 PM me or post in this thread about plots, be warned I probably won't check this thread often unless you tell me you posted xP

User Image
(Foal = Neela, Basket = 'Ailana, needs to be updated I know >.>) Missing: Kendrick, Kaitos, and Amiera

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:23 am
Neela
User Image
Name: Neela
Temper: Passionate
Personality: She's sweet and stubborn when she wants to be. She's not afraid to stand up for herself or her family, and also not easily flustered. She has the best daddy in the world, and of course she loves her mother and brother too. Don't mess with them or she'll get pissed.
History: Not much yet. She met a few other foals when she was younger but only one stood out. Izefiah was her friend but they had a falling out (already I know) because he said he couldn't be friends with her. She was grounded. But when they grew up Izzy (as she calls him) apologized, and they're best friends now. She's tried to make more friends but to no luck for some reason. She thinks Izzy is all the friends she needs but maybe she'll meet some more someday...
Plots: Close friends
Izzy IS her best friend but she does need some other good friends, especially once Izzy goes off and has his own family. Mares would probably be best but I won't turn down stallions either.

Fling ~ Later on mostly...
(Izefiah's owner and I have a plot for him and Neela to fall in love later but they both need to go through some life changes first. He's going to have a fling to please his daddy, so Neela will have one too) Changed my mind about this since I've thought about it. She will probably hook up with someone once she sees Iz has moved on with his life, so she feels she must move on too. May or may not end up in baskets. (I WILL be picky, this is one of my baby girls man. No clashing, they should look good together, etc. Don't be afraid to ask me <3)
Got it <3

Anything else...?

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:24 am
'Ailana
User Image
Name: 'Ailana
Temper: Seductive
Personality: She hates mares. She has no respect for them at all (yeah I know she is one but hey what can ya do). She definitely likes the stallions though, and is not afraid to show it. She's very forward about voicing her love for the male anatomy..you could say. So any shy boys...watch out.
History: As a filly it was a little apparent she liked colts more than being around fillies but of course not as bad as when she grew up. She tended to run off and disappear a lot...Where was she going? Oh y'know, just meeting her father's ex best friend and mare he basically confessed his love to at one point and whom now hates Blake's guts! ...Catch all that? Virvatuli started tainting poor little 'Ailana's brain. When she couldn't convince the filly her father was bad, it turned to her hate of Ali ('Ailana's mother, and mare who took Blake from Tuli). This is where her hatred of mares came from. Tuli only spoke bad things about her mother. That she was weak, helpless, and all around stupid, and worthless. So Lana doesn't talk to her sisters or mother much anymore, if she does it's nothing but disrespect. Unless father is there to straighten her up a bit. As of now, Blake doesn't know Tuli was behind corrupting one of his daughters.
Plots:
Flings ~ Yes I said plural
'Ailana will not be the type to mate with one stallion. She'll be the love 'em and leave 'em type. The guy'll be lucky if she's still around the next day, he'd have to be PRETTY special man. This sort of plot doesn't have to be about breeding. Have a boy that just wants a good night, here's your girl ( I feel like I'm advertising a hooker or something >.>)

Girl time?
I'm not positive on this but I haven't had a ton of mare interaction with this mare hater yet. I'd be interesting to flesh out this hatred, and see what she does. So if you have a pretty thick-skinned mare, and wanna take this feisty girl on. Bring it.

Anything else...?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:25 am
Patches
User Image
Name: Patches
Temper: Spunky
Personality Well he's...spunky. Think of a fun-loving pup that doesn't have a care in the world. He has a bit of a smart mouth on him, and can be sarcastic sometimes. (Needs to be fleshed out more)
History: He met some other foals as a kid, and he just can't understand why everyone doesn't know what a collar is. He got questioned about it a lot, kinda became a sore subject with him.
Plots:
Friends
Poor Patch hasn't gotten out much at all. He could use some friends like him to cause trouble. Or friends in general, if they can handle him.

Anything else...?

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:26 am
Kaitos
User Image
Name: Kaitos
Temper: Malicious
Personality: Kalonas are the best breed ever, and everyone else is inferior to him and his awesome breed. An elitist basically. Anything non-Kalona can just go die in a hole. Half breeds are abominations that have tainted his superior breed and should probably go die in a hole too. He just won't be AS harsh toward them.
History: Doesn't really have one right now >.>
Plots:
Where is all the pure blood??
Kaitos needs reassurance that there are actually decent genes out there. Meeting any PURE Kalona would just make his day.

Fling/Mate? ~ Much later obviously, he needs to be settled in these new lands
I haven't decided if he's the type to mate yet so for now it's a fling. Only pure blooded Kalonas of course. He would breed just have his genes help the Kalona race become stronger and to help strengthen the pure bloodline. IF he decided to mate...she'd have to be one special bad a** Kalona mare.

Anything else...?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:27 am
Grayson
User Image
Name: Grayson
Temper: Secretive
Personality: He's more of a quiet guy, except around his family. Especially his brothers. He likes to know about others but rarely divulges anything about himself, hence being secretive. This stems into the fact that he's a bit bisexual, but more attracted to stallions. No one knows this however.
History: Grayson comes from the perfect home. Two parents that love each other more than breathing, and grew up with two brothers. His grandparents were in his life growing up and even an aunt and uncle here and there. Happy, happy, happy. He has a very strange friend named Bernard. Bernard is always going about the many mares he "loves" and mentions in passing his father...who has hooked up with a stallion. Irony. Grayson also met a stallion named Rayearth as a kid and took a liking to him. Rayearth was sort of the kid's role model and superhero. I mean the guy had armor and a sword, sweet! Now Grayson's on his own just...doing his thing...whatever that is
Plots:
Flings
Almost like Neela I can see him agreeing to provide kids to someone who wanted/needed them. Someday if he finds a guy to stay with he'll also need a surrogate. IF that ever happens.

Happily ever after?
I'd of course like him to have that special guy to stay with him. I had a picture of a stallion completely opposite of Grayson's personality but the whole opposites attract thing happens. This guy is loud and outgoing. And there's Grayson in the back all grumbly like "Shut up...goshhe'scute >.<" XD
Pretty sure I've found someone <3

Fake girlfriend?
Yeah. He's heard rumors (not from me no way >.>) that his daddy may not like that one of his sons likes stallions. So..what if he finds a girlfriend to make dad happy? That will surely work! (This isn't a positive it kinda just popped in my head but could prove interesting) This could also link with a fling plot

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:28 am
Viscoso
User Image
Name: Viscoso
Temper: Friendly
Personality: Vis is the one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. His family is his life and they mean the world to him. He'll help out those who need it, and is there for friends if they need anything.
History: (Oh boy. First Soq LOTSA HISTORY)
Vis grew up with two sisters and his parents, he's the youngest and is always reminded of it. He made lots of friends as a foal, some of those extending into adulthood but he hasn't seen or heard from most of them in years. He hasn't seen either of his sisters or his parents in possibly just as long. His mate, Krysta, is his lucky clover and the one love of his life. He's had three kids so far, two boys and his only daughter. He has countless grandchildren and I'm pretty sure some great grandchildren in there somewhere. (That's the toned down version)
Plots:
Elderhood
My main goal is to get my first Soq, my baby boy, to Elder status. He's at 100% stats already but I think he just needs more learning experiences. ANYTHING at all, PM me

Reconnect with old friends
If any of Vis' old friends owners happen to spot this, he'd like to see them again <3 Catch up and whatnot

Anything else...?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:29 am
Tiny Bubbles
User Image
Name: Bubbles
Temper: Sweet
Personality: She is a true sweetheart. Bubbles has lots of fish friends that tend to follow her around, and she talks to them a lot too. She was attacked once so she's gotten a little shy around strangers, but once she sees you're not going to take a chunk out of her tail, she's a sweetheart again. She has a fascination with the land, and those who walk on it.
History: Bubbles has met many curious folks who walk on land and she's learned of so many different kinds. Most were very friendly about answering her questions. She wants to know everything about the land since she'll never be able to walk it herself. She's also met a few fellow mers. Most nice enough, but one shark who decided to take a bite out of her tail kind of turned her off of being nice to ALL strangers.
Plots:
Romeo and Juliet
I'm going to try this again. HOPEFULLY someone bites. I had this idea a long time ago that Bubbles would fall in love with a stallion from land and he would fall for her. Sort of that forbidden love, they;re not supposed to be together but they are anyway and they try to make it work. It fits with her because she is obsessed with the surface, almost like The Little Mermaid! ...Or kind of exactly like it...Minus the sea witch that will give her four legs to be with her love >.> Yes I know there will be no breedings out of this (my thoughts on why no one bit last time) BUT we could do a surrogate thing. She kind find a mer stallion or he find a mare to have kids for them to take care of. No kelpis, I want this to be the TRUE forbidden romance
Found him! Eeee! <33

Mate
If no one bites on the Romeo Juliet thing (sad face) then I would like to find her a mer mate. No kelpis, even though they're allowed to breed together just...no. It doesn't make sense in my brain so there will be no kelpi breeding with my mer. (Roni has rights to one breeding so it's possible one of her breedings may be used before a mate is found, it would be non rp kids though)
No need now <33

Babies!
Once things have progressed with Aiolos, her boy to be true love eventually, she'll possibly want a mer to have kids with. Aio is a regular so they can't and he might find a mare as well. Still up in the air. Bonus if he looks like Aio (darker blue with white markings) but not required (won't happen for a while)

Anything else...?

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:31 am
Amiera
User Image
Name: Amiera
Temper: Gentle
Personality: Basically think of the gentlest creatue, and that's Amiera. She's very polite to everyone, even if they aren't to her. It isn't in her nature to be cruel or mean, or even sarcastic. She's usually always smiling, always happy to meet new people, you get the idea.
History: She got here..lol That's about it so far
Plots: I don't really have anything in mind for her yet. Ideas?
MAYBE...have her meet a guy who totally uses her because of her gentle nature and she wouldn't think anything of it. Then have a complete gentleman (which is who I can see her with in the long run) come and tell her what's up..or tell the other guy to get lost. I DUNNO I'm just thinking out loud here

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:33 am
Kendrick
User Image
Name: Kendrick
Temper: Protective
Personality: Kendrick thought of himself as a knight when he was little, he would be the one to protect his sister and mother. His sister also thought she was a princess dunno what's with this family. Anywho, he knows he's not an official knight but he still sees it as his duty to protect his family. That's really all he knows. He's fairly polite to everyone, except those he gets bad feelings about (usually the Kalona and Skinwalkers) [more on this later I'm still figuring him out]
History: He grew up with his mother and sister, not really know his father or other brother that well. His mother and sister are his life right now and he gets a little antsy when he doesn't know where they are. He didn't play as much as a kid so he doesn't really know what fun is and doesn't have that many friends...actually none at all. Despite his mother's prejudices against non-winged Soquili he doesn't mind them and doesn't see them as a threat [More later?]
Plots: I don't really know what to do with him either? xP Ideas?

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300