Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So.....Who wants to post?
  Yes
  No
View Results

morgana22446

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:39 pm
My dream person would be a girl ( optional....But preferrable) She would be kind, loveing and understanding but also not a push over.... I would need her to be strong so she could keep me in control when I get angry or 'to happpy' wink I would like her to be fun but also willing to have chill out time together..You know like watch a movie and cuddle on the lounge..... So anybody else? ( Oh and if anybody thinks the fit in to my 'dream girl' please PM me! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:00 pm
I don't really care if it's a guy or a girl but my dream person would be sweet, caring, loving, she would have to get along with my family and friends. They would have to accept me for who I am. The like to have fun, just hang out when I want to. Kiss me in the rain, not be afraid to point to me and tell everyone "That's my baby."
I know it seems like I'm being really picky but it's just me.  

Country Rain

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100

morgana22446

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:21 pm
Country Rain
I don't really care if it's a guy or a girl but my dream person would be sweet, caring, loving, she would have to get along with my family and friends. They would have to accept me for who I am. The like to have fun, just hang out when I want to. Kiss me in the rain, not be afraid to point to me and tell everyone "That's my baby."

Sounds cute!!! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:12 pm
morgana22446
Country Rain

Sounds cute!!! xd

Thanks. So does yours. smile I hope you find the perfect person you're looking for. I also hope to find someone that I can spoil with poetry. ^^  

Country Rain

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100

morgana22446

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:12 pm
Country Rain
morgana22446
Country Rain

Sounds cute!!! xd

Thanks. So does yours. smile I hope you find the perfect person you're looking for. I also hope to find someone that I can spoil with poetry. ^^

Thanks I hope you find your perfest person 2!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:27 am
I have found my dream person!! ^_^ She is on my profile. Granted it's only online at the moment but I plan on moving closer to her after I graduate.  

Country Rain

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100

Lyndsa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:37 pm
My dream person is: intelligent, accomplished, driven, athletic, outdoorsy, independent, loving, enjoys physical contact, witty, strong, health conscious, compassionate, family oriented, and self aware.

Someone who can keep up with me and make me smile!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:43 pm
My dream person is a cute male that knows how to smile. Someone funny, and easy to be around. I think I could also go for sweet. smile  

rue-1029

5,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

MisaoChann

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:01 pm
My dream person (girl? wink is someone who can put up with me and tell me when Im being a jackass. I dont want someone to sugar coat things, so honesty and loyalty are really important to me. Also someone who doesnt let me give up on myself and will be patient with me when Im being stubborn.

Basicly a honest, determined, relieable girl that cares about herself and others.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:25 pm
Country Rain

That's not being picky. That's just what you deserve. 3nodding

And I love your avatar.

My dream senorita is much of the same, but she also has to be intelligent. I'd rather not have all of our conversations center around hair and nails. Not to mention, I'm a ball of energy so I'd like for my dream girl to find that cute and not annoying. lol  

Angela Jade

Distinct Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lesbian slut0069

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:56 am
This is me
BUMPING
your thread.
Your welcome. cool

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:27 am
Angela Jade
Country Rain

That's not being picky. That's just what you deserve. 3nodding

And I love your avatar.

My dream senorita is much of the same, but she also has to be intelligent. I'd rather not have all of our conversations center around hair and nails. Not to mention, I'm a ball of energy so I'd like for my dream girl to find that cute and not annoying. lol

Thanks. If I date someone online I would like them to get on at a regular basis Not like once a month.. I wouldn't be able to deal with that. I find it cute if someone is full of energy. Honestly I can't stand girls who just talk about there hair or nails.  

Country Rain

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:35 pm
BWAHAHAHAHAHA .... don't even ask