Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A Heart's Massacre (girl_gone_dead & Zion Heios nebradia) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:36 am
Vaseere's Story»

Vaseere's story begins three hundred years ago, in 1710 London. There, she had a good middle classed life. Family, friends, marriage proposal. She was out on the night after her nineteenth birthday. Her fiancé, Caleb Rayn, decided to take around town for the night. As they journeyed around, A gypsy fortune teller had lured then in for a tarot card reading. Vaseere and Caleb were skeptical about the outcome of there future. The gypsy had foretold dead and destruction, along with loss and renewal. They didn't believe the lady until they came home later that night. Vaseere walked into her house and saw her family slaughtered all over the place. Before she could even think, the officials got there and accused Vaseere and Caleb of the murder. Then, before they could even prove that they were innocent, the two of them were sentenced to hang.

The next morning, the day of the hanging, Vaseere and Caleb stood on the posts, surrounded by most of the towns people. No one believed that they could have possibly committed the murder, but there was no evidence to say otherwise. As the priest said a prayer, the gypsy from the night before had stood in the front and chanted her own prayer. Caleb smiled at Vaseere and before they were hung, he said "Forever and eternity I will love you." That was the end for Caleb, but nor for Vaseere. What she didn't know was that the gypsy had but a blessing on her, to keep her alive since she was innocent of the crime. Though, it was not only a blessing, but also a curse. While Vaseere was hung next to the man she loved, and watched him die, she lived. Thus being turned immortal. The next thing she new, she could see the spirits of her younger sister and dead fiancé standing in the crowd.

Fainting, Vaseere seemed to be dead, but it was only the beginning of what would be an adventure waiting ahead. That day, she realized what Caleb's last words meant. The years to come were strange for her. She never seemed to age, and her only company was the spirits of her dead loved ones. Caleb forever was in love with her, and for the longest time, Vaseere felt like she was in love with him too. She didn't want to let go of his existence, or her sister's. They traveled with her around the world until she finally stopped in Holland Michigan. There, she managed to settle down in a small apartment, and lead a seemingly quiet life. That was until she met Maximus Freed. Something about him intrigued her, and that started their friendship. It seemed to grow more than just a friendship.

Maxi's Story»

Maxi's story begins four years ago in Oswego Illinois, when he was fifteen and ran away from home. He's no ordinary guy; he holds a deep secret that he didn't even know he had until his parents told him. When he was younger he didn't have many friends, they always thought he was weird. Maxi figured that since he lived in the country, it was normal to have less human friends and more animal friends. He believed that until his parents finally told him that he wasn't even human. He's a wolf. Maxi was fourteen when his parents told him that. For the next year he convinced himself that his parents were lying, but it didn't help when he actually did turn into a wolf. He was fifteen when he first turned into a wolf. He was so scared that he ran away from home and lost all contact with his family. Maxi decided that he'd travel to Michigan to start a new life. No one knew him, so it was perfect to have a fresh start, finish high school, and get a job.

Since then, he has been moving all over Michigan on his own. At the moment, he lives in a run down apartment. He graduated high school already and now works part time at a small book shop in Holland, Michigan. He's often seen as the strange and quiet guy, but most people misunderstand him. What people don't see is that he's a really nice guy who wants a normal life. Vaseere saw that the first time she met him and accepted him for who he wanted to be. When they first met, Vaseere was searching for a book. She seemed lost, confused, so he figured he'd help out a cute girl in need. When he got closer, he couldn't help but feel some sort of connection or tug towards her. It was like she was hiding some big secret of her own, and he was right.

That day, despite being able to see the spirits that were attached to Vaseere, he asked her out to lunch, and she accepted. They hit it off smoothly, as he pretended not to know about the spirits, and had been friends since then. Now it's a year later and both have been keeping their secrets to themselves. They're a little weary about telling their secrets to one another, but Caleb and Maura already know Maxi's secret and Maxi know's half of Vaseere's secret. Though, to protect Vaseere, they didn't tell her that while she's sleeping, the two ghosts go and spy on Maxi. No matter, Maxi had kept his knowledge of the spirits to himself and finding it funny that they still talk about him. Over the year has learned to trust Vaseere enough to gather the courage to tell her what he really was. He's wondering how she will take the news, and if she would be willing to share her secret as well. Hopefully, he would be able to gather the courage to ask her out as well.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:36 am
My Characters»

User Image
Vaseere Vilkas

Before you get to know me, consider these facts
→ I prefer being called» Vy
→ Age is just a number, but if you must to know» 300

These little secrets of mine
→ Ink that stains my skin» none
→ Needles that peirce my body» one on each ear
→ Gender that peeks my interest» boys

Since you can't keep your eyes off of me
→ These pretty gems of mine» green
→ It's as natural as the earth» auburn
→ I stand with elegance» 5'6"

Something that will blow your mind
→ She is; kind, caring, usually quiet, imaginative, ditzy, loves to laugh
→ I must be crazy, but I think I'm being controled by» girl_gone_dead

User Image
Caleb Rayn

→ I prefer being called» Cale
→ Age is just a number, but if you must to know» 300

→ Needles that peirce my body» none
→ Gender that peeks my interest» girl

→ These pretty gems of mine» blue
→ It's as natural as the earth» black
→ I stand with elegance» 6'0"

→ He is; over protective, caring, determined, loyal, and willing to do what ever it takes to please Vaseere
→ I must be crazy, but I think I'm being controled by» girl_gone_dead  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:39 am
Your Characters»

User Image
Maximus Freed

→ I prefer being called» Maxi
→ Age is just a number, but if you must to know» 19

→ Ink that stains my skin» Tribal moon on the left upper arm
→ Gender that peeks my interest» girls

→ These pretty gems of mine» brown
→ I stand with elegance» 6'0"

→ He is; loyal, protective, carefree, humorous, territorial, chivalrous
→ I must be crazy, but I think I'm being controled by» Zion Heios nebradia

User Image
Maura Vilkas

→ I prefer being called» May
→ Age is just a number, but if you must to know» 297

→ Gender that peeks my interest» boys

→ These pretty gems of mine» blue
→ I stand with elegance» 5'4"

→ She is; stubborn, sometimes annoying, clingy to her sister, curious, sarcastic at some points, caring
→ I must be crazy, but I think I'm being controled by» Zion Heios nebradia  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:51 pm
Maxi woke up from his nightmare in a cold sweat. For the past year he has been having dreams of becoming a wolf. But not the wolf that he is used to. This wolf is an uncontrolable killing machine. Still he brushed it off as a regular nightmare.

"I gotta find a better appartment." He says to himself.

Maxi looked at his alarm clock and nearly fell out of his bed.

"Jesus 9:00? I gotta hurry or I'm gonna be late for work!"

He quickly put his clothes on. Nothing too fancy, just a black pair of jeens, a white muscle shirt, and a black leather jacket over that. He didn't have time to get something to eat, so he hurried out the door of the appartment complex and towards the book store. He had a feeling that he would run into V there. During the past year they had known each other, he had slowly but surely fallen in love with her. Still because of his darkest secret, he was reluctant to ask her out for fear she would find out what he really was.

Zion Heios nebradia

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:29 pm
Vy had woken up at her usual time, 5 a.m, and for some odd reason, she felt like baking. So after her morning shower and cleaning her apartment, she started to bake her secret recipe chocolate chip cookies. She smiled at the memories of how her cookies always made everyone smiled. Which brought the thought of how Maxi had seemed tired and upset lately. Vy figured that she would give him a batch of cookies later to cheer him up.

Cale had watched Vy bake all morning, then begin to get ready for visiting Maxi. He couldn't remember the last time he had watch her bake, but he did, however, remember what her cookies tasted like. He constantly would tell her that her cookies tasted like heaven, and that was how he held onto the memory for their taste.

After all her baking and getting ready, Vy was out the door and on her way to the book store with a back of cookies for Maxi. She couldn't deny that she like him more than a friend, but for Cale's sake, she had to. "So, do you think he will like the cookies?" She asked the spirits that followed her.

"Sure, whats not to love about your baking. Your amazing at it." Cale replied with a smile as he walked next to her.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:52 pm
Maxi had just arrived at the book store. He couldn't get Vy out of his mind.

"Why can't I get her out of my mind?" He said to himself. "Do I love her that much?"

Maxi sighed and pushed that thought aside. Of COURSE he loved her, he just did not know how to express it. He had work to do, he went into the back, and to his chagrin there was a new shipment of books to organize and shelf. He hopped that Vy got there soon, he really needed someone to talk to while he was working. It helped him to relax and relieve stress.

Zion Heios nebradia

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:29 pm
Vy turned the corner and walked down the block. She smiled as soon as sh came to the door of the book store. "Well I'm hoping these make him feel better." She said softly before walking. The little bell on the side of the door rang on her entrance.

Cale rolled his eyes and sighed. He could that she was falling for him, but he was determined to keep her as his own. "I bet it will." He mumbled.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:39 pm
Maxi heard the bell and knew that someone had entered the shop. Then he smelled HER. Him being a wolf gave him heightened senses, plus he knew that perfume was distinctive of the object of his affections. He caught her eye and waved her over as he continued to stalk the shelves. He started blushing as she came closer. He hoped that she wouldn't notice, but his face was getting redder the closer she got.  

Zion Heios nebradia

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:58 pm
Vy smiled as she saw Maxi wave her over. "Hey, I brought you some cookies today. I baked them myself." She said sweetly with a light blush on her cheeks. Of course she had noticed that he was blushing as well, but she chose to not acknowledge it, knowing that he liked her but also knowing that he would tell her his feelings when he was ready.

Cale sighed and shook his head as he listened to Vy talk and watched Maxi stock shelves.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:42 am
Vy's cookies smelled delicous. Maxi had to stop himself from drooling.

"Thank you." Maxi said as he smiled andaccepted the present that Vy baked for him. It was the first genuine smile he had had in a very long time. "I'm glad your here, I can't describe how I feel when your with me."

Maxi finished stocking the shelf and he decided to see what these books were. His discovery shocked him and made him laugh at the same time.

"Lycanthropy? now why would the store need books on recognizing uncontrollable monsters."

What he didn't say was that he was having nightmares involving himself turn into one of those uncontrollable monsters. Lets not go there right now. Oh how rude of me I didn't try one of her cookies. Maxi picked up one of V's cookies and bit into it. The second he did that he could have sworn he had died an gone to heaven.

Zion Heios nebradia

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:07 pm
Vy blushed and smiled as he spoke about how he couldn't describe how he felt when around her. She then watched him take a cookie and eat it. The expression on his face said everything. She smiled even more, knowing that he liked the cookie. "I'm so glad you like them." She said sweetly with a slight giggle.

Cale just stood there and crossed his arms. He hated watching Vy blush at Maxi, and how the boy tried his best to contain himself around her. It nearly sickened him, so he faded away to go wonder around in some distance place.

Vy noticed that Caleb had vanished, and was sort of happy that he was gone. Now she would be able to spend time with Maxi without Cale's jealous remarks.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:16 pm
Maxi's face flushed a deeper shade of red when she laughed. He had noticed that the male ghost had walked away. So now it was just the two of them. Maxi decided that he had to admit to loving her right then and there.

"V there is something that I need to tell you, but I'm not sure if you feel the same way."

Zion Heios nebradia

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:41 pm
Vy bit her bottom lip as she stared at him. She then took a step closer to him and smiled. "If your going to tell me that you love me, then I do feel the same way." She said softly as her cheeks turned red. She couldn't believe that she had actually admitted to that, but Cale wasn't there, so it was ok. Well, not really, because her heart is now torn between Maxi and Cale.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:48 pm
Maxi couldn't believe that V just admitted to actually loving him. It was like a dream come true for Maxi.

"V...I ... I had no idea that you..." It was as far as he got before he pressed his lips to hers. Some how this felt wrong like he was doing something horrible, but a bigger part of him felt this was the right thing to do. Even though he liked this, a few tears rolled down his cheeks.

Zion Heios nebradia

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:54 pm
Vy would have turned even more red if it was possible. The kiss caught her off gaurd, and she didn't know what to think. One thing for sure was that if Caleb found out about this, he was going to be furious, but she couldn't help it. She knew that Cale knew that she was falling for someone else. What was worse was that a part of her knew that this would end in heart break because she going to live far longer than Maxi. Vy could feel a few tear drops smear onto her cheek. She pulled away, seeing that those tears had come from Maxi. "Oh no, whats the matter?" She asked, worried that something was wrong.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff