Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)
who do u think has the saddest story in all the kh games Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

so who do u think has a sadder story
ven
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
aqua
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
terra
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
sora
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
roxas
34%
 34%  [ 11 ]
xion
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
other
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 32

Ruff RabbitYour Reply

Dangerous Prophet

11,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bonfire Starter 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:41 pm
me and a freind were talking about how the kingdom of hearts games the charaters in them all have some really sad storys. and we each had one we thought was sad she picked aqua and xion.
i picked ven and roxas i know there one and the same but arent at the same time
and my reason for them begin the saddest of the lot is because they both have peices missing and there memories are for awahile forgotten and they both end up having to fade in a way. almost like they never existed and so my question for u which do u think is sad and why  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:27 pm
I think Roxas has the saddest story. To me it seems like he has been used like a tool and he just wants to a real person, and wishes to be known for more than just the nobody of Sora  

Polynesian Fire

Deluxe SORA
Crew

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:56 pm
Ven has a sad story since he lost his heart even though Sora helped him. I think Sora might help everyone who might still be in trouble in the next game judging from the secret ending in bbs.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:10 am
(Xion): Me from the first game on the DS. I was created by Xemnas and Saix, constantly have my hood down when my "dads" are around, I look like Ven when Xigbar sees me, had Sora's face at one point, and was killed by my bff, Roxas.

crying  

Xion the Forgotten Nobody

Ruff RabbitYour Reply

Dangerous Prophet

11,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bonfire Starter 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 pm
Polynesian Fire
I think Roxas has the saddest story. To me it seems like he has been used like a tool and he just wants to a real person, and wishes to be known for more than just the nobody of Sora
yeah i agree on that part its kinda like living in a shadow that u cant escape and u will always be seen as that person. but i kinda think hes a mixs of sora and ven as a nobody cause isnt vens heart in soras  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:06 pm
I'm going to have to say Aqua in this case. There's a certain unimaginable pain born from watching those that you love perish and deteriorate. It hurts more to have so much power and the will to use it, but still be unable to do something to stop it. Try as she might, Aqua couldn't save Ven ane Terra and she continues to exist with the guilt of her failure even as she still tries. She has no guarantee that she'll be able to succeed and it's clear that on multiple occasions she just wants to give up. She will forever be haunted by the faces of her loved ones and her inability to protect them.  

animeiija

8,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Deluxe SORA
Crew

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:53 am
animeiija
I'm going to have to say Aqua in this case. There's a certain unimaginable pain born from watching those that you love perish and deteriorate. It hurts more to have so much power and the will to use it, but still be unable to do something to stop it. Try as she might, Aqua couldn't save Ven ane Terra and she continues to exist with the guilt of her failure even as she still tries. She has no guarantee that she'll be able to succeed and it's clear that on multiple occasions she just wants to give up. She will forever be haunted by the faces of her loved ones and her inability to protect them.

I think you're right about that. Also, she spends about 10 or more years in the realm of darkness. I wonder how that was like for her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:04 pm
Terra. He couldn't stop himself at all. And in the end, he ended up unloved and hated. (Sorry, I don't want to give spoilers)  

CherryFields

Big Member

11,150 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Megathread 100

Ruff RabbitYour Reply

Dangerous Prophet

11,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bonfire Starter 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:59 pm
crying they always make such sad storys for people on the games  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:30 am
i think roxas- i mean just the line 'my summer vacation is over' it brought a atear to my eye crying  

Nascere Dio

3,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ruff RabbitYour Reply

Dangerous Prophet

11,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bonfire Starter 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:45 pm
sherlotta1022
i think roxas- i mean just the line 'my summer vacation is over' it brought a atear to my eye crying
crying i know me to  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:17 am
hieijewel22
sherlotta1022
crying i know me to

but Zack from final fantsy vii is even sadder - he gets a girlfriend who he never sees, his bf dies, cloud gets hurt (another best friend), and then dies!
man he also starred in olympius colisium in birth by sleep. that killed me inside coz he said he wanted to be a hero- mann... that sucks  

Nascere Dio

3,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ruff RabbitYour Reply

Dangerous Prophet

11,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bonfire Starter 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:33 am
sherlotta1022
hieijewel22
sherlotta1022
crying i know me to

but Zack from final fantsy vii is even sadder - he gets a girlfriend who he never sees, his bf dies, cloud gets hurt (another best friend), and then dies!
man he also starred in olympius colisium in birth by sleep. that killed me inside coz he said he wanted to be a hero- mann... that sucks
crying yeah it does  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:25 am
I say everyone except Sora. Ventus: used by Xehanort to complete the X-Blade and lost his heart in the process. Aqua had to bear the pain of losing her 2 friends and watching them "sink into darkness." Terra because he didn't know anything and got blindly fooled by Xehanort. Roxas because he wanted to have his own heart, life, and friends. He didn't want anything that has to do with the keyblade. And lastly, Xion because she was just a replica of Sora and she wanted to be perfect.

xScarletBlossom

Romantic Fatcat

8,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers