Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:11 pm
With Xena and Raph hunting food for the zombies and living in the Graveyard for now, Michelle teams up with Donnie while staying at the lair.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:15 pm
Michelle helps Donnie out in the lair as she relates back to him the events of what happened in Innsmouth  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:22 pm
dark_serena07
Michelle helps Donnie out in the lair as she relates back to him the events of what happened in Innsmouth

"Sounds like you three had a heck of a time. It was a good thing you're some sort of Moon Princess, huh?" he asked with a chuckle. "I wouldn't be surprised if Xena smack Raph real hard for the things he said. Even if he was trying to save her from being raped." he said as he shook his head and typed in a few things into his computer.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:29 pm
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07

"Sounds like you three had a heck of a time. It was a good thing you're some sort of Moon Princess, huh?" he asked with a chuckle. "I wouldn't be surprised if Xena smack Raph real hard for the things he said. Even if he was trying to save her from being raped." he said as he shook his head and typed in a few things into his computer.

"That was just straight luck. Normally being a Moon Princess is a reason why things want to kill me." She chuckled. "She probably did. The only ones who know that much would be them."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:32 pm
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07

"That was just straight luck. Normally being a Moon Princess is a reason why things want to kill me." She chuckled. "She probably did. The only ones who know that much would be them."

"True." he said nodding as he pulled maps up on the computer. "Hmm..... I don't guess you learned anything about the zombie situation or the Military situation while you were out, did you?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:01 am
In Area 51, Ash walks through the halls talking to the commander about their updates on the base and new weapons being shipped there today. "I have to say Ash getting these new updated weapons with pure magic was a genious idea." Ash blushes and lets out a nervous chuckle. "Oh Commander I'm only doing my job as your tech on the base sir." As they enter the central command all screens were filled with maps and faces of aliens and galaxies. "With this new equipment you install we can now see other planets and their natives if they have any"  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:08 am
Cyborg_009_Lover
In Area 51, Ash walks through the halls talking to the commander about their updates on the base and new weapons being shipped there today. "I have to say Ash getting these new updated weapons with pure magic was a genious idea." Ash blushes and lets out a nervous chuckle. "Oh Commander I'm only doing my job as your tech on the base sir." As they enter the central command all screens were filled with maps and faces of aliens and galaxies. "With this new equipment you install we can now see other planets and their natives if they have any"

The woman who had been responsible for capturing Raph not too long ago walked in with her arms crossed over her chest. "That's all well and good, but what about our zombie problems here on Earth?" she asked as she eyed Ash. She had no proof against Ash, but she still thought the woman had something to do with her zombie captive escaping. "I'm more worried about them than outer space. Aliens be dammed. We have to worry about being here to fight them before worrying about a battle plan." she said shaking her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:14 am
"Um o-of course ma'am. all screens go to the zombies on earth." All screens and workers focused on the zombies. Ash looks up at the lady and eyes her as well. "Is there something wrong ma'am you seem more....tense lately if i may say so ma'am." Ash had a feeling she is trying to figure out that she released Raph and let them escaped. But thanks to her quick wit she gave an excuse that Raph escaped himself and tooken her as hostage.  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:19 am
Cyborg_009_Lover
"Um o-of course ma'am. all screens go to the zombies on earth." All screens and workers focused on the zombies. Ash looks up at the lady and eyes her as well. "Is there something wrong ma'am you seem more....tense lately if i may say so ma'am." Ash had a feeling she is trying to figure out that she released Raph and let them escaped. But thanks to her quick wit she gave an excuse that Raph escaped himself and tooken her as hostage.

"Just wondering why the zombie did not bite you and make you like him instead of only taking you hostage to escape. It just doesn't fit into what we know about zombies." she said as she shrugged and looked at the map. "The zombies in the graveyard...... there seems to be fewer of them than before. Have troops gone into that area? I told them to stay away from there particularly since we've run into that one sentient zombie there. He's dangerous and I don't trust him. He has a better hold on the zombies than I can seem to gain." she said as she studied the map.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:31 am
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

"Just wondering why the zombie did not bite you and make you like him instead of only taking you hostage to escape. It just doesn't fit into what we know about zombies." she said as she shrugged and looked at the map. "The zombies in the graveyard...... there seems to be fewer of them than before. Have troops gone into that area? I told them to stay away from there particularly since we've run into that one sentient zombie there. He's dangerous and I don't trust him. He has a better hold on the zombies than I can seem to gain." she said as she studied the map.

"Um what i recall he tried but i stop him from bitting me ma'am." Ash goes back to the screen. "I dont believe so ma'am we ordered our soldiers not to go in as you order. i bet they died because they killed each other." Ash twitched hoping Raph wasnt the few that were gone. "I belive the Commander is right. They probably killed each other off so they can have more meat."  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:36 am
Cyborg_009_Lover
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

"Um what i recall he tried but i stop him from bitting me ma'am." Ash goes back to the screen. "I dont believe so ma'am we ordered our soldiers not to go in as you order. i bet they died because they killed each other." Ash twitched hoping Raph wasnt the few that were gone. "I belive the Commander is right. They probably killed each other off so they can have more meat."

"Perhaps. After all, it's too cold for them to be just rotting away." she said thoughtfully. "I may take a small group with me later to scout it out. If we're lucky, the sentient zombie will be gone too." she then looked at the Commander. "What of the Ghost Fox woman and the wolf?" she asked. "Any word on them or their whereabouts?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:43 am
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07

"True." he said nodding as he pulled maps up on the computer. "Hmm..... I don't guess you learned anything about the zombie situation or the Military situation while you were out, did you?" he asked.

She shook her head. "No I didn't. Though I think Xena and Raph are trying to find food for the zombies elsewhere to at least protect the people of New York."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:46 am
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07

She shook her head. "No I didn't. Though I think Xena and Raph are trying to find food for the zombies elsewhere to at least protect the people of New York."

"Yeah. That's true, but I noticed that the zombies have seemed to dwindle down in the graveyard Raph was staying at. I didn't know if you may know of something that had caused it." he said as he continued to study the computer monitor.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:50 am
"No ma'am but i don believe that Ghost Fox is with the zombie that escaped here and the wolf is hidding some where." Ash tenses up alittle hoping raph and xena wont get caught. "I'll get the soldiers for you ma'am." Ash salutes to the woman and leaves the room. after she had passed the doors she runs to her room and grabs her cell. She dials a number and calls Don.  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:54 am
Cyborg_009_Lover
"No ma'am but i don believe that Ghost Fox is with the zombie that escaped here and the wolf is hidding some where." Ash tenses up alittle hoping raph and xena wont get caught. "I'll get the soldiers for you ma'am." Ash salutes to the woman and leaves the room. after she had passed the doors she runs to her room and grabs her cell. She dials a number and calls Don.

"You are sure?" she asked the commander before saluting Ash back.

He heard his cell ringing and answered it. "Hello?" he asked.  
Alternate

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff