Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Forever sisters (1x1 rp full) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:30 pm
Gaia Name: Furrie Princess Nala
Name: Kana wildcat
Age:12 in human years but ages alot differnt then most.
Sex: female
Height: 4 feet 7 inches
Weight: 95 pounds
Hair color: blonde
Eye coler: lightblue
Blood Type: A+
Relationship status:single
Orientation: bi
Race: neko wildcat
Weaknesses: Catnip(puts her to sleep quickly)
Abilities: very smart fast agile and a quick learner.
Personality: Like a normal wildcat she is very high spirited and friendly. (As long as you stay on her goodside!)
Dislikes: being cooped up and forced to sit still for to long of a time.
Bio: I have lived in the wild free to do whatever i want all my life just like the rest of my family. A few days ago i left the pack and struck on my own but, Quickly ran into trouble from being so young.
Looks like:User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:21 pm
Name: Ade'le amour
sex: female
height: 5'1
weight: n/a
appearance: (using my avatar)
personality: Charming, funny, silly, smart, intuitive, sensitive, and romantic
Biography: From France, Ade'le lives her life in the country as a poet and a dancer with her lover Drake. Ade'le longs to have someone to care for and look out for since her love is going to be at sea for three months.  

Miss_Amora_Rose

Feline Wife

7,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:20 pm
"Come back here you!" A man yelled at kana as she kept running. "Not on your life old man i am sick of being a pet for anyone that pays for me." Kana said as she ran jumping over things in her way. "Kana wildcat you have gone to far this time!" A man said stoping her by shooting her with sleeping dart. "You hunters i have had it with..." She said as she passed out in front of a building.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:31 pm
"Creak!" out came a young woman, a hybrid, part human and part rabbit from the building carrying a basket full of flowers rushed in front of the catgirl immediately to protect her. "What on earth is going on!?" Ade'le interrogated the men.  

Miss_Amora_Rose

Feline Wife

7,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:41 pm
"Step away from her now she is a wildcat her kind are to be taken and sent to training homes. That is all you need to know!" The one with the dartgun said as he went to pick up the now sleeping kana.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:43 am
"Wait a minute! " she grabbed the arm of the man who was carrying the dart gun, "Isn't that inhumane! Besides she's only a little girl!"  

Miss_Amora_Rose

Feline Wife

7,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:22 am
"You don't know what you are getting into! This girl has been on the run for 4 days and injured 10 men killing 1.Now move before she wakes up!" He said as he swong a club at her only to be stoped by kanas hand. "I thank for stalling them while the dart wares off but, They are right though i did not mean to kill the guy he gave me no choice!" She said standing up while keeping her grip on the guys arm. The only way these people will leave me alone is if i agree to live with someone and all they can offer is people that treat me like a pet!" Kana said twisting the guys arm and raseing her hand to break the guys arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:24 pm
"a owner huh? Well I can take care of her" the woman replied to the men,"Is she still available?"  

Miss_Amora_Rose

Feline Wife

7,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:32 pm
"It is no longer up to him!" Kana said as she brought her hand down to break the guys arm.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:34 am
The man hollered out in pain,"ACk!!!! Why you little!" "Well, I still need the documents, and any other legal material to officially keep you." Ade'le reasoned. The man had shook his head gritting his teeth,"No, just take her! She's your problem now!"  

Miss_Amora_Rose

Feline Wife

7,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:43 pm
"Just as well these jerk don't even keep records on me. You seem nice enough. Do you like walking around everynow and then?" Kana asked Ade'le as the others picked up the guy and walked away as quickly as they could.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:14 pm
"Um yes."she replied nodding her head,"I just go around store to store selling my flowers." "What about you?"  

Miss_Amora_Rose

Feline Wife

7,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:25 pm
"Never been inside before Unless you count a barn as inside. Thats how i got the last name wildcat. I guees they thought it was clever." Kana said giggleing a bit."By the way whats your name?" She asked walking up to Ade'le.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:54 pm
"My name Is Ade'le." She replied holding out her hand for greetings,"As you can see I am a bunny so, with this being said our species tend to be quiet, and rather peaceful...unless there is something hyper, and fun. That's when we tend to get very bouncy!" smile  

Miss_Amora_Rose

Feline Wife

7,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:29 am
"Odd i never thought a bunny would take me in. My name is kana wildcat." Kana said as she went to shake Ade'les hand and then pulled it away. "I will stay but i will not shake hands until someone has earend my trust. I thank you for helping me out but, it will take more then that. but would you rathere i stay in my animal form or like this?" She asked as a test.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff