PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:36 am
User Image

Hi! 8D
I'm Kyle, these are my much-loved Soquili. ouo~
Plotplz?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:07 pm
User Image

Kain

Always unstable, Kain is set on edge by the loss of his first foal, Corrigan, ,who left spitting on him and declaring he wasn't his father. After this he wanders, lost, where he finds Norika - the two become friends, but one night they accidentally do more. She becomes pregnant, and Kain is horrified. He flees into the night, holing himself up into a cave. Unknown to him, an evil soquili is in that cave, who encourages his delusions and worthlessness. When he leaves the cave, he is insane, prone to mad fits and violence. A few days later...Ohoyousa arrives. He offers Kain an end to his sorrow....not that he explained how....

- Looking to curse him, whether through customs or contest.
- Not really looking for RP right now.  

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:20 pm
User Image

Corrigan

Brought up by a distant, fumbling, terrible father, Corrigan believes himself to be broken, useless. His mother leaving only reinforces that fact to him. He resents his mother, and most females. However, one day he meets Beauty (mewmew's soquili), and for once in his life, he doesn't hate a female. He wants.....he wants to help her? Corrigan is torn by his former beliefs, and this new companionship that is forming. Beauty is helping him - she is coaching him to be more open, more friendly. In return, he helps her, because she cannot walk well - and shockingly, he falls in love.

- Lifemated
- Looking for RP~

Plots

Children - Corrigan and Beauty want children. They haven't admitted this to each other, but they want them. A basket/foal/Usdia/even a uncertain, 'broken' adult would be a wonderful addition to their family, and they would love them wholeheartedly.

Mentor - Corrigan is still uncertain, and prone to bouts of insecurity and panic. Someone to find him in such a state of panic, and to help him would be great.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:42 pm
User Image

Anchor

Anchor is a wandering protector. He lives to find someone to protect, someone to help. However.....he is slightly 'slow' - he hit his head, and is less than coherent at the moment. I would either like to find him a 'commander' or a 'healer' - he used to be a warhorse, so he obeys orders without thinking. I'd like to find him a strong mare to take advantage of this, or someone who needs his protection, but is willing to help him.

Fling/Lifemating can be included if you so desire.

Breedings: 2/3 left~

- Looking for General RP + Plots  

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:05 am
User Image
Vidorun

Vidorun is strange. Usually quiet and calm, but suddenly becoming paranoid and seeing things and monsters. Chain, his companion, is constantly with him, as a guardian and protector of sorts, and also a translator (I presume familiars can speak Soquili? xD) because having his mouth stitched up, Vidorun cannot speak, though he can make noises and such. Sometimes whilst he has these 'visions' he can also become violent.

- Looking for anything....IDK?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:14 am
User Image

Windsor

Windsor is...odd. She likes mares, and wants to eventually find one to be her companion through life - HOWEVER. She wants children of her own very, very badly, and is not above 'tricking' stallions to get what she wants. I'd like to find her a lovemate (female is the ONLY requirement, so chuck whoever you want.) relatively quickly, ie. before she has used all three breedings. To mares and foals she is kind and gentlemanly, to stallions she assesses the situation and plays a 'role' so to speak.

- Looking for female lovemate FOUND! Chelinka~
- Using breedings with surrogates, will lie/cheat/trick to get baskets.

-Breedings: 2/3 left, currently trying with Julius.  

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:47 am
User Image

Snag an extra one for safekeeping, but you can post now.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:18 pm
I looooove Vidorun, Kyle~<3 c=  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:59 am
Thankyou Musi! 8D<333

I have to say, I love him too~ e Ue<3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:19 am
User Image

-hums-

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:27 am
Corrigan
Mentor - Corrigan is still uncertain, and prone to bouts of insecurity and panic. Someone to find him in such a state of panic, and to help him would be great.
I can offer Maion for this.... =D

User Image

Now in his timeline its up to you if you meet him BEFORE or AFTER he is kindapped by Kalonas... it wouldn't have any effect on the RP I don't think XD except background details in Maion's mind and stuff...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:02 pm
@Sya-Puu: That sounds great! 8D I am a FAIL at starting RP though. >A> If you could start, I'll try and tag as soon as I can.  

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:49 pm
I'd love to rp with you any time kyle :3 For anything.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:11 am
@PixBun: Yay! 8D<333~ However I have no idea who you have. xD
At the moment I'm particularly looking for a female lovemate for Windsor, and pretty much anything for Vidorun.  

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:03 am
TanuKyle
@Sya-Puu: That sounds great! 8D I am a FAIL at starting RP though. >A> If you could start, I'll try and tag as soon as I can.
Ok, it will probably be Monday that I start it now XD sorry about that.... only just saw you replied and I have a busy weekend ahead of me smile
*huggles*

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces