Feet
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 226

The Lovely Naru

Girl-Crazy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:52 pm
Lets see....
I wanna hear about some of your most crazy experiences. I dont really need to go into detail of how many fingers you banged her with. But maybe to hear the situation and the what lead to the erotic sex.

For example:
I went bikini shopping with my best friend this summer. We went to Macy's and tried on there swim suits. We picked out several outfits and went to try them on. We shared a changing room so it was easier to see eachother. However, the changing turned into taunting and the next this I knew I was against the wall with my pants down and my friend was on her knees.

Something like that. sound good?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:16 pm
we were sharing a room during lions band in Australia. i was changing in the bathroom and she came in and said "you hot naked"
then we started making out and one thing led to another and we ended up doing it on the bathroom floor and it slowly went to the bath tub, then the bed.  

_TimeLord_Lady_

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Lovely Naru

Girl-Crazy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:21 pm
I have another!

I was at a concert In the middle of a mosh pit. and I accidentally ran into a girl. We were both drunk and decided that amkking out was the best thing to do. By the end of the concert we had made it to third base.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:57 pm
another one was when i was going to my car. my female co-worker snuck up on me and started kissing me. so we got into the car and ended up going all the way in the car  

_TimeLord_Lady_

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

neko-sama91

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

14,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:29 am
i would have to say the sexist part os a women is her back.
example:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:23 am
hmmm lets see a good one oh that one was a lot of fun ok so i was at my ex-gfs on her bday and ever one was out in the back yard partying and what not in her new pool so she asked me to come in with her and get her swimsute tied for her well wile iwas tieing it my hand slip and i groped her redface and then well you know the rest ^w^ but when we were done her mom cameing and told her thatit was time for cake and scared the s**t out of both of us i hit my head on the headborad it hurt  

lunapunny

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

neko-sama91

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

14,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:39 am
lunapunny
hmmm lets see a good one oh that one was a lot of fun ok so i was at my ex-gfs on her bday and ever one was out in the back yard partying and what not in her new pool so she asked me to come in with her and get her swimsute tied for her well wile iwas tieing it my hand slip and i groped her redface and then well you know the rest ^w^ but when we were done her mom cameing and told her thatit was time for cake and scared the s**t out of both of us i hit my head on the headborad it hurt

hope your heads okay.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:28 am
Well... I passed out after mine the first time. (turns out I was hyperventilating...) I scared my poor love...  

Hadassah-Ssi

Dangerous Noob

6,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

The Lovely Naru

Girl-Crazy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:20 pm
AlphonseXtansyXElric
Well... I passed out after mine the first time. (turns out I was hyperventilating...) I scared my poor love...
oh wow glad you are okay now though  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:10 pm
So I went to a 3 day rave festival and the first night im pretty sure everyone was either drunk or on some sort of drugs. I was dancing at the electro stage when these girls pushed me up against the wall of it and began to grind on me. Next thing I know what is playing with my breast another is under me and Im making out with the other. Hee hee good night  

The Lovely Naru

Girl-Crazy Lover

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:18 pm
The Lovely Naru
So I went to a 3 day rave festival and the first night im pretty sure everyone was either drunk or on some sort of drugs. I was dancing at the electro stage when these girls pushed me up against the wall of it and began to grind on me. Next thing I know what is playing with my breast another is under me and Im making out with the other. Hee hee good night

I'm so freaking jealous of you! LOL! Haha. Nice story.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:29 pm
I was at a party with this chick (my last girlfriend, but I didnt know her at the time). She got smashed and got ontop of me (she was straight), so I kindly pushed her off, not wanting to take advantage of her. Turns out she wasnt smashed, she was just acting like it and actually wanted to ******** me. I took her back to my house and you know the rest. XD (dude. I so took her virginity that night.. it was crazy. I didnt even know she hadnt lost it until she told me right before.) <3  

Amyescence777

JUSTaGURLZgirl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:48 am
It's all good. I am jealous too. Almost twenty and only been with one girl...havent been with a girl in a year....
The Nine-Tailed Fox Elika
The Lovely Naru

I'm so freaking jealous of you! LOL! Haha. Nice story.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:12 am
I think my craziest time was the Halloween two years ago....16 hrs.....We went to dinner, swam in the pool, got in the jacuzzi, and went to the hotel room....My first girl...XP  

JUSTaGURLZgirl

TyheeTemi

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:58 am
A friend and I were making lemon bars in the kitchen. When the lemon bars finished, I got out the bag of powdered sugar we just bought and started tearing the top open. Well...I pulled too hard, the bag tore, and powdered sugar went everywhere. When I say everywhere I mean in my hair, my nose, down my blouse, anything and everything above the counter was powdered white.
She was laughing so hard it was hard to understand her. A head to belly, white dusted, brunette was holding her sides laughing. When she finally settled down she looked at me and said, "you got a little something right here". I'm not that tall of a girl, 5'4", and she's a good 5'10". When she bent down to lick off the powder on my nose, my blood started boiling. I could see down her tank and the powder that had floated down it.
She started kissing and liking the sugar from my nose down my neck while popping the buttons of my blouse undone. For those of you with a good imagination you can guess what went on from then until dinner. For those of you who don't...sucks to be you.  
les/bi paradise

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff