Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Tattoos & Body Mods Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masada

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:01 am
So what is your opinion on them? I personaly love them. I have three tattoos and plan on getting many more. The only thing that would be to extreme for my taste would be scarification.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:08 am
I think they can look really great, or really awful depending on their nature and the person with them.

Scarification unsettles be a bit, but piercings and tattoos are all fine by me.

None myself though, I'm pretty sure I'd not suit it.

Invictus_88
Captain

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:14 am
I don't have any either, not because I don't like them but because I just don't feel the need. And a tattoo might get boring, you can change body art.
Closest I've ever got to wanting a peircing is a lip ring but that would probably/almost definately interfere with horn playing and I'm not giving it up for the sake of looks.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:26 am
I am soon going to get a whole sleeve done. And I might get a few peircings here and there(One through lip and another through the bridge of my nose).  

Masada

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:25 am
Masada
I am soon going to get a whole sleeve done. And I might get a few peircings here and there(One through lip and another through the bridge of my nose).

You know we're going to want photos now?

3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:06 pm
I'm sorry I can't resist - this is my baby! whee I won't show you my navel piercing...thats a sight far too scary even for me. gonk

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

dreaming_mouse

Masada

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:15 pm
Invictus_88
Masada

You know we're going to want photos now?

3nodding

I do not have the wright stuff to get it up on the net. But I will ask my friend one day. To dreaming mouse nice little tattoo you have there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:19 pm
Thank you. whee I did have a better picture but the shirt im wearing isn't net suitable. ninja  

dreaming_mouse

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:23 pm
dreaming_mouse
Thank you. whee I did have a better picture but the shirt im wearing isn't net suitable. ninja

Where is it anyway?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:28 pm
My upper right arm, just a few inches above my shoulder. whee I showed it to my brother and he was like "it's a bit small..."...arsehole. stare

dreaming_mouse

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:47 pm
Unnh. I want a lip piercing, but I don't think it'd suit me. Tattoos I'm not really into; designs come in and out of fashion, so it's so easy to date the era in which someone got theirs. I'm also wary of looking like a loser if I gain a lot of weight, for instance.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:09 pm
I know alot of things I'm going to do when I get the money. Although that won't be for a while.

I've always been a fan of the eyebrow ring, and I want one but I also want to grow my hair out a bit and I want to get my ear peirced, possibly more than one, and a few other things and yeah... Body mods are cool.

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Vladimir Lugosi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:23 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:57 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Invictus_88
Captain

dreaming_mouse

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:42 am
I'd love to know your views on plastic surgery xd I think theres nothing wrong with tats and piercings - at the end of the day it's your body so do what the hell you want with it.

Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff