Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply :~Role playing:~
SasuNaru plots ready but ideas welcome Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess-Yuuichirou

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:51 pm
For full details heart

+ Experienced Naruto roleplayer searching for a dominant Sasuke roleplayer!

+ Looking for someone who is willing to roleplay over Forums/Private messages or MSN/Email!

+Plots+

[ One ]

Welcome one and all, the circus is in town! [Based loosely on Cirque de freak] Sasuke, stars as the wonderfully mysterious and all to cool for school, vampire in this freak show, and Naruto happens to be the teen who'd do anything to save his best friend Sai from a death worth than most. The question is, does becoming an underling to a vampire really come under the normal category of anything? Naruto's got to save his friend, and by the looks of things himself and his precious assets (if you get what I mean) in this lovely boy love roleplay!

[ Two ]

They always said to stay away from those that can hurt you But, considering Naruto was Naruto; he never listened and when dared to sneak onto the premises of Uchiha Sasuke; an illusive and apparently dangerous man, Naruto cannot help, but agree to it. Caught, captured, and now subject to everyone of Sasuke's demands, Naruto knows he has to escape; but does he want to?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:34 am
I don't know anything about cirque de freak but it sounds fun!  

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

Princess-Yuuichirou

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:54 am
xXSakura-chanxX67

Thanks! biggrin
Have you seen vampire's assistant film? It;s based on the cirque de freak books surprised I've got someone roleplaying the other plot with me, so I just need someone for this one now! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:15 pm
Remochii
xXSakura-chanxX67

Thanks! biggrin
Have you seen vampire's assistant film? It;s based on the cirque de freak books surprised I've got someone roleplaying the other plot with me, so I just need someone for this one now! biggrin
I've seen it yes! Oh really? That's cool.
xd I can help but it's been a long time I don't remember much about it xd

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

Princess-Yuuichirou

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:35 pm
xXSakura-chanxX67
Remochii
xXSakura-chanxX67

Thanks! biggrin

Ah it's okay it's been ages since I watched it as well xD But the plot always was enticing surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:09 pm
Remochii
xXSakura-chanxX67
Remochii
xXSakura-chanxX67

Thanks! biggrin

Ah it's okay it's been ages since I watched it as well xD But the plot always was enticing surprised
lol cool. Should we start here or somewhere else?  

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

Princess-Yuuichirou

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:02 pm
xXSakura-chanxX67
Remochii
xXSakura-chanxX67
Remochii
xXSakura-chanxX67

Thanks! biggrin

Uhm, wherever you want to biggrin Uhm how do you like your posts? I have multiple styles so I can adjust to yours; I have pm roleplays, forum ones, not even on Gaia ones lol B)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:21 pm
Remochii
xXSakura-chanxX67
Remochii
xXSakura-chanxX67
Remochii
xXSakura-chanxX67

Thanks! biggrin

Uhm, wherever you want to biggrin Uhm how do you like your posts? I have multiple styles so I can adjust to yours; I have pm roleplays, forum ones, not even on Gaia ones lol B)
Here I guess? xd
I like the forum posts they're really pretty.

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

Princess-Yuuichirou

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:26 pm
xXSakura-chanxX67
Remochii
xXSakura-chanxX67
Remochii
xXSakura-chanxX67

Here I guess? xd

Ah that's cool, uhm, do you mind starting so I can know how you post and mirror it please >..<  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:31 pm
Remochii
xXSakura-chanxX67
Remochii
xXSakura-chanxX67
Remochii
xXSakura-chanxX67

Here I guess? xd

Ah that's cool, uhm, do you mind starting so I can know how you post and mirror it please >..<
lol ok. Wait.
I'm rping as Sasuke right?

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

Princess-Yuuichirou

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:16 pm
yeah smile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:22 pm
Remochii
yeah smile
Ok xd
I have an idea for your rp there. Sasuke as a prof and Naruto as a student, it's based of a manga I read xd That the prof is so obsessed with this one girl he keeps failing her because he likes her. But for Naruto he fails because he doesn't get it lol

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:29 pm
User Image

Uchiha Sasuke

((What should the school be called?))
It was a normal day, a sunny mildly windy day. Birds flew freely in the sky, people walking on the streets and students inside their schools. It wasn't long until the school bells tolled, that the time now is lunch. Kids walked in the crowded hallways towards the cafeteria. Some already carrying bentos and headed for the rooftop or outside. Sasuke sat at a lone corner; away from the chattering students and noise. He was merely observing. They're interesting; they get upset during the most pettiest subjects, overreact more than once, and the food they eat are very tastefully decorated.

It was lonely. Being the only one who's different, so you say. Though knowing Sasuke, he doesn't care, at all. He enjoys being alone, getting off the chair he walked out of the room. To the hallway with some students outside. At the end of the hallway, he spotted a blond.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:20 am
Naruto was having a pretty good day. Like usual, he had annoyed at least five of his teachers- two of which he hadn't even had class with and didn't plan on, and the others, well, it wasn't HIS fault people liked to talk to him on occassion, in the middle of class, when he really shouldn't be speaking; but it was no need to give him detention for it; not that he planned on going.

Turning around from where he was, he waved goodbye to his friend, and was left standing alone. For a moment he crossed eyes with the one he had heard was a little different from the rest, but he still smiled, not caring in the slightest. After all, everyone was different in the end, so he personally noticed nothing really wrong with the guy.

[Omg 1. To the school I don't know, and 2. To the roleplay, work was sprung on me D| sorry I'll add a picture when I get back, but I have to go work again lol ]  

Princess-Yuuichirou

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Megathread 100

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:09 pm
User Image

Uchiha Sasuke

((its ok lol We should steal a real school's name...))
Oh?
Deep in thought even after their eyes clashed. Sasuke felt challenged when his dark eyes met with the blond's. That child felt him staring? That's a first...
He smirked. Wonderful, finally something worthy to do.

He then walked over to the blond. Making sure that his steps were concise and slow, a calculated walk. When he reached the boy, he leaned down huskily whispered beside his ear, "Dobe."

:~Role playing:~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff