Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
Top Secret~ Area 51 RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lolishsofunn?
  Yush
  Nuhuh
View Results

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:57 am
There are many rumours about Area 51. Some say its for Aliens. Okay, MOST say its for Aliens. But really, you (the RP-er) know/want to know the truth. Inside the California Ocean, on the bottom of the ocean floor, is a Correction Institute ((story for the magical teens parents)) a.k.a. area 51. Teens and Aliens alike are sent from all over the world to here. Though on seperate floors and not even knowing the other exists, they will meet in heart stopping ways. Be it romance, hate, or conspiracy, they will. Help the story to unfold!

RP-er A:
Name:
Personality:
Biography:

RP-er B:
Name:
How you were found out:
How long you have been captured:
Biography:
Personality:

RP-er C:
Name:
Biography:
Personality:

Rules:
-Romance allowed and encouraged, but nothing above PG14
-Keep the cursing to a minimum
-Only one person each power/alien type
-You can have up to 5 people per account.
-I will improve the rules as need be.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:55 am
Name:kikyo nagasaki
Power:fire starter
How you were found out: well one day on a field trip to Washington dc i got really mad and couldnt control my power and it got out of hand
How long you have been captured: only for a years or so cant really tell in here
Biography:ive always felt like a danger to everyone around me but my single mother cared for me very much till i got stuck in area 51 i was a normal teen except for the fact that i can start fires with my mind
Personality: playful, kind, sometimes quiet

User Image  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sergeant Grik

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:15 pm
FYI Area 51 is a test site for new military aircraft. But what you want to believe is up to you.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:50 pm
It ISH up 2 me. So there >:]  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:41 pm
Name: Akino
Power: Electricity stealer
How you were discovered: I went on a school field trip to the town generator. From there, I touched the power box and I absorbed all the energy. I was sent to Area 51 for experimentation.
How long you have been captured: The last 10 years of my life
Biography: I have 3 friends, and a brother. Until Area 51, my life is that of a normal teenager.
Personality: Extremely calm.
Appearance: User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:27 pm
User Image
Name: Blitzari Jacques
Power: Matter: Making light go through her, Making matter spread thin, a.k.a. Invisible, Walking through stuff
How I was found out: Ratted out by my best friend. The government was currently paranoid about people like me at that time, offering one million american dollars. I told her, having to get the pressure off of my shoulders. She called the police that day.
How long I have been captured: She is kept in a frozen chamber to make sure she never wakes up. Inside that chamber, time itself freezes. "She is not aware of time passing, except when they let her out for 30 minute intervals under heavy guard of three full armies. If they keep her in there, her brain will age past her body and die" quotes one of the longest living officers, Brian Janely, 64. The officers there are not sure how long she has been there, and neither does she.
Biography: I was an only child, living in a mansion in France. A quiet rebel, used to ranting her pain through her music. Her pain in being misunderstood. Many times she would have to sit through tea parties and such, when at heart she was a tomboy. The French accent doesn't help with the tomboy image much...
Weakness is her loss of memories, and eh... she forgot her strength 0.o;
Personality: (Before memory was taken) Nice to her close circle of friends, comfortable, casual, tomboy (After memory was taken) Shy, extremely nice, gullible,
^^Picture^^  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:30 am
User ImageUser ImageName: Aedre Cheveyo
Appearance: He has care-free black hair that lengthens in the back, held into a small ponytail, softly piercing steel blue eyes, a light tanned skin, and a leanly muscled build that accentuates at his arms, legs, and abs. Upon his back, there are scars where he was tortured into using his powers for the scientists.
Power: Shadow Manipulator (Use this for a reference.)
How I Was Found Out: I was discovered by my little eight-year-old brat of a half-sister when I got so cross at her that I unleashed my abilities and ultimate shadowform: a feather-winged shadow warrior.
How Long Have I Been Captured: Only for about half a year.
Biography: I was born into a rich, snobby family, but had always hated everyone...Except my mom. When Dad died when I was only six, me and my mom didn't receive any of his belongings, and I was forced to work for a living as an office assistant, tending to my mom's job of an unsuccessful lawyer. My mom got remarried to a jerk of a guy with an annoying daughter who'd always be pissing me off... I was a loner at school except for a few choice friends, one who was a girl named Cady, whom I knew since I was four. We had grown so close and I had planned to ask her out. But, the night before was the day I got caught.
Other Information: His nickname is Aer, and he was born originally in Tokyo, Japan, but moved to New York City when he was five. He still holds a hint of his Japanese accent. He likes wandering, sparring, and pranking, though he dislikes being talked about, unfair fights, and being wrong or bad at something. His strengths are within companionship, while his weakness is being alone in the world...
Personality: A bit bipolar, friendly, talkative, loyal, yet a bit arrogant, overprotective, and fierce at times.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:51 am
((Awsome! ))
((We will start when we have 5. ))
((Also, as an afterthought, feel free to add in if they have an accent. ))
((Optional (: ))

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:03 pm
[[ Out. Of. Champagne: Lol. I added an accent on mine. He's originally from Japan, so why not a hint of an accent? ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
So True
Feel free
To add
Anything extra
Pet peeves,
Nicknames,
Likes/Dislikes
Color of eyes
Quirks
Weaknesses
Ect.
:3

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:24 pm
[[ Out. Of. Champagne: Alright, well I'm done working on my profile... Anyway, we need one more role-player, guys. Then we can get this show on the road! ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:11 am
(Then we'll have fun time! Yes! biggrin But no way am I adding an accent! Hmp.)  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Xxnature magicxX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:33 am
Name: Fawn
How you accidentally discovered: she was playing with a rubber ball and suddenly screamed she was slowly morphing into a cat! the police immediately got area 51 to test on her.
Personality:sweet, kind, emotional
Biography: she is a very sweet child and her power is shape shifting she's scared she'll never get out of area 51 and doesn't know how to use her powers yet and she's almost always on the verge of tears.

picture ^^ User Image example of powers ^^ User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:10 am
(Fun day has begun! 5 people!)  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
Aedre "Aer" Cheveyo - A Shadow Manipulator

[[ Out. Of. Champagne: Don't mind if I start it off, do you? I know that we're all imprisoned separately right now... ]]

Aedre was slumped on the ground, in the corner of his high-security prison cell made of metal (floor, door, ceiling, sink, and bed frame), cotton (the bed and padding on the walls), and one piece of reflective glass (mirror). The guards had just beat him up and one even whipped him a few times on his back, which was now bleeding. His face was covered in dried tears... He wiped his eyes and sighed through clenched teeth, "Oh, God... I thought my half-sister was terrible, but this is worse..."

Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff