6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:59 pm
Who has them?
What do you have?
Or what do you want?

I have my nose and my ears pierced. I've only had my nose done for 3 months. :] <3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:30 am
i have 4 in my ears. regular cartilage, nothing speacial. i want my tongue, eyebrow, lip, hips barbells. and maybe the chest barbells too. i love tattoos and piercings  

neko-sama91

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

14,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Millionaire 200

Abuela Juju

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:48 am
I'm getting my lip piercing tomorrow
and i have an ear peircing i had in forever. (:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:36 pm
neko-sama91
i have 4 in my ears. regular cartilage, nothing speacial. i want my tongue, eyebrow, lip, hips barbells. and maybe the chest barbells too. i love tattoos and piercings
Wow. that's a lot. I love tattoos as well. I have 2 of them and plan on getting more.  

Country Rain

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100

neko-sama91

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

14,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:44 pm
Country Rain
neko-sama91
Wow. that's a lot. I love tattoos as well. I have 2 of them and plan on getting more.

yeah. my first tattoo will be the one on the back of motoko kusanagi's neck. i love her ports and want that to be my first tattoo  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:59 pm
neko-sama91
Country Rain
neko-sama91

yeah. my first tattoo will be the one on the back of motoko kusanagi's neck. i love her ports and want that to be my first tattoo
Cool. My first tattoo was a dolphin on my right ankle. Dolphins are my favorite animal so i wanted that to be my first tattoo. and my second one was a four leaf clover on my left forearm.  

Country Rain

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100

neko-sama91

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

14,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:15 am
see i only want tattoos in place i dont have to shave. so im getting black angel wings on my back and swirly stars on my sides and the ports on the back of my neck. after that idk where im gettin more  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:41 am
I don't have or want any piercings, but I'd love to kiss or date a girl with snakebites. >w< Sexy...  

Lezzy-chan

The Lovely Naru

Girl-Crazy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:04 am
three in each ear, Belly button and nose (have had it peirced 5 times). I had my nipples for 6 months but had to take them out because One would get super painfull with the lightest touch. I want my tits done again and my tounge
xp  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:45 am
The Lovely Naru
three in each ear, Belly button and nose (have had it peirced 5 times). I had my nipples for 6 months but had to take them out because One would get super painfull with the lightest touch. I want my tits done again and my tounge
xp

Cool. I would never want my nipples done.  

Country Rain

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100

The Lovely Naru

Girl-Crazy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:58 am
Country Rain
The Lovely Naru
xp

they are fun. When I got them dont they hurt like hell. I had a literal reason of the phrase "tough titties" the peircer had to do a second shove threw each n****e caues I have good strong n****e tissue  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:49 pm
The Lovely Naru
Country Rain
The Lovely Naru
xp

they are fun. When I got them dont they hurt like hell. I had a literal reason of the phrase "tough titties" the peircer had to do a second shove threw each n****e caues I have good strong n****e tissue

Wow. I think it would be cool to date someone with n****e piercings. xD  

Country Rain

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100

The Lovely Naru

Girl-Crazy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:32 pm
Country Rain
The Lovely Naru
Country Rain
The Lovely Naru
xp

its hot when they get sucked on  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:07 pm
The Lovely Naru
Country Rain
The Lovely Naru
Country Rain
The Lovely Naru
xp

its hot when they get sucked on
Oh I bet it is. I'm sure it would be fun to suck on them.  

Country Rain

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100

lil-lezzie-lizzie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:11 am
ears like 5 bellybutton nose and my hooter twice  
les/bi paradise

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff