User Image

♥ Active Main Quest: Yngvar ♥

Active Unedited Quest: Usvhiyi
Active Mini Quest: (Nameless)
Active Mutant Quest: Oki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:01 pm
User Image

User Image

♥ 01/07/2011 - Purewalker quest is complete; won Felmino's Anything-Goes Custom Auction! Purewalker twins are on the way. Also, quest for Hircine is on hold as I revamp his custom form; he is being downgraded from an angeni-cerynei crossbreed to either wind-cerynei or kalona-cerynei. While not necessarily evil, I decided Hircine isn't really pure enough to be an angeni.
♥ 11/20/2010 - Yngvar (who was previously the unnamed kalona-kirin) now has a completed form and reference images. Hircine's form is pretty much done.
♥ 11/13/2010 - Thread created! Slowly filling in quests and attempting to finish forms. Usvhiyi's form is done.  

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:02 pm
User Image

Number of Attempts
Attempts for Yngvar:
01. Sabin Duvert - 05 January 2011
02. Mindsend - 07 February 2011
03. Samuality - 10 February 2011
04. Beejoux - 10 March 2011
05. Beejoux - 03 June 2011
06. Agneza - 01 July 2011
07. JulianMoMo - 08 July 2011
08. Mindsend - 22 July 2011
09. Beejoux - 08 August 2011
10. Ririka - 09 August 2011
11. Agneza - 02 September 2011
12. Ririka - 11 February 2012
13. JulianMoMo - 09 March 2012
14. Mobster Goose - 21 March 2012
15. Agneza - 04 April 2012
16. Mindsend - 14 September 2012
17. Agneza - 10 November 2012

Bribe Attempts for Yngvar:
01. Beejoux - 21 November 2011

Other Attempts:
01. Sabin Duvert - 27 March 2011: Could not enter for Yngvar; edit level not accepted. Entered for different custom and did not win.
02. Mindsend - 03 March 2012: Could not enter for Yngvar; minis only. Entered for different custom and did not win.
03. Beejoux - 03 July 2012: Could not enter for Yngvar; minis only. Entered for different custom and did not win.

User Image

User ImageEdit Category: Borderline Moderate / Heavy.
Soquili Species: Kalona-Kirin.
Body Build: Regular with Alt Fetlocks / Alt Kirin scales.
Starting Stage: Adult.
Concept Origin: Original.
WIP Needed? Yes please! No need to spam WIPs if they're troublesome for you though, just a couple would be more than fine!

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Regular body lines with the alt/longer fetlocks, leg up pose. His body is a dark forest green. He should have one long, bright green stripe starting from the centre of the tip of his nose that goes all the way down his neck, back, and to just the top of the base of his tail. He should have bright green stripes all along the sides of his body, neck, and head, similar to snake patterns. Unlike the reference pic, I'd like the stripes to extend past the scales on his body, but not reach the very bottom of his belly. On his face, I would specifically like one stripe that goes down over his eye (and is the same width of his eye), and extends down to below his chin, like this.
Face: I'd like the mouth to be edited to have slightly elongated white fangs, like his son, but not smiling. I'd like him to have an angry/fierce expression, but not snarling. Something like the female kalona mouth would be great. I'd like his eyes to be bright green, same colour as his stripes, and for the whites of his eyes to be blacked out.
Mane: Custom mane, long and all black. I'd like it to be sleek but with a little bit of body to it (just not greasy/flat looking), and slightly hanging in his face, but not enough to hide his eye(s) or most of his face. It's okay if the eye is partially covered, but I'd like the details to still be visible. His hair should reach down to around just below his knees.
Tail: Edited tail, the same colour green as the base colour of his body. Long and snake-like, with black mane all along the underside of his tail and some on the top, gaining in length as it reaches the tip of the tail. See reference image. His tail can be curved around to be in front of his legs.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Alt regular fetlocks and kalona cloven hooves. The hooves are a bright green, the same colour as his stripes and eyes. Around his front two hooves, I'd like there to be swirling flames, similar to this, but a bright blue.
Reference Image(s):
- Main Reference | Without Wing
- Stripe Pattern 01 | Stripe Pattern 02
- Wing Membrane Pattern
- Specific Eye Stripe
- Kirin Horn Edit
- Hallows Bane - His son.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): No kalona horns; just the alternate kirin horn, please. I'd like a minor edit on the main, centre horn -- I'd like the addition of another 'spike' on the horn on the front, in the shape similar to a sickle, kind of like this. I'd like the horns to be black with mild green highlights, just like Hallow`s Bane's horns.
Wings: Kalona Wing Style 5. I'd like the membrane of the wings to be a light green. The feathers on the wings are CC; maybe black with some sort of pattering? Something that matches with the rest of his colour scheme. The rest of the 'arm' parts of his wings are the same shade of green as his body. The spikes/claws can be black. I'd also like some fake scale-like patterns to be on the joint of the wing attached to the shoulder, just to blend the kirin scales with the wings better. I'd like some sort of pattern on the membrane of the wings -- I'm picturing a faint, uneven tortoise shell pattern (uneven as in not perfect hexagonal shapes, more like this), in a very slightly darker green than the base wing membrane colour?
Fins: N/A.
Scales: Alt kirin body and leg scales. A mossy green, slightly lighter green than his body. See 'Body' section for a description of the stripes. I'd like the spines on the top of the alt kirin scales to be black, maybe with light green highlights, similar to his horns.
Pelt: N/A.
Other Notes: N/A.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: Arrowhead. Black for the string, glowing blue matching the flames around his feet for the gem in the arrowhead. I'd like the arrowhead to be bone colored. If possible I'd also like to request the Shark Tooth necklace and the Shark Tooth beach natch from the Tiki Event, please. The shark tooth should be bone colored, the string parts black, and the ring parks gold. Can I request one cert/uncert with the TP items and one cert/uncert without the TP items please?
Custom Items: N/A.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of Horse: Yngvar
Owner: Nymphalidae
Breed: Demon
Temper: Severe
Mate: None
Tag Background: CC.
Tag Frame Color: CC.
Tag Feather Color(s): CC.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed myself, but he is being costumed as the father of Hallow`s Bane. I have received permission from II--Gen3sis--II (formerly YamiBakuraChan) to both custom the father of her soquili, as well as use him as a reference. I also received permission from Sabin Duvert to reference her pet, Xibalba. I can ask either/both of them to PM you to confirm if needed!

User Image

Name: Skorargeirr
Breed: Snake
Temper: Zealous
Familiar Description: Colored like a bothrops asper snake. Can I get him without the tail rattle please?
- http://www.marietta.edu/~biol/costa_rica/la_suerte/images/bothrops_asper_0130.jpg
- http://churchfun.com/images/wp/snakes/7.jpg
- http://www.naturephoto-cz.com/photos/sevcik/bothrops-asper--bothrops-asper.jpg
- http://www.travellog.com/guatemala/ikbolay/images/08BOTH.JPG
- http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5704/b1asper.jpg
On its own tag, a soq's, or both?: Both! Will be paired with Yngvar.
Tag Colors: CC
Teepee: N/A
Price: 50,000g  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:03 pm
User Image

User Image

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Cerynei-Kalona. He barely has any Kalona features but I would like Kalona for RP meat-eating purposes.
Body Build: Warhorse
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: The Elder Scrolls
WIP Needed? Yes please.

Body: I'd like the muscled warhorse template lines, with both of his front legs down. Buckskin in color. Tan body, with black legs (starting around the knees).
Face: A white stripe down his nose, with black around the end of his muzzle. Along his jaw I'd like a little extra fuzzy, like a "beard" of sorts, please. Cerynei ears. Red eyes. I would like him to have his teeth bared in a snarl with kalona teeth.
Mane: Black, slightly messy and somewhere between medium and long in length. I'd like there to be some brown and off-white beads braided in a few places, along with some brown/white/tan/black mixed colored feathers.
Tail: Black, slightly messy like his hair, and the length goes about down to his ankles. Just like his hair, I'd like there to be some brown and off-white beads braided in a few places, along with some brown/white/tan/black mixed colored feathers. I'd also like for him to have a simple brown leather cuff at the base of his tail (where it meets his behind) with a buckle.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Grayish-tan (a darker/dirtier color than his tan body) cloven Kalona hooves. Extra edited fluff for the fetlocks, please! Similar to a gypsy vanner, starting from the backs of his knees/elbows.
Reference Image(s):
- Body Color 01 | Body Color 02
- Face Markings/Colors
- Fetlocks

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Black antlers. I'd like them to look like normal Cerynei antlers, but just custom edited/unique to this soquili. Possibly pushed back a little on the head so the mask (described below) fits better?
Wings: No wings please.
Scales: N/A.

Trading Post Items: N/A.
Custom Items:
- Mask: I'd like him to be wearing the skull of a ram as a mask, with his eyes looking out of the eye-holes of the skull. I'd like for the ram horns to curl around his cerynei horns, if possible (something like this, but I don't want the antlers to look like that). No unnatural colors; the skull just looks like bone and the horns are just like normal ram horns.
- Jewelry: Slightly CC; I'd just like him to be wearing a couple natural necklaces and bracelets, made out of leather/feathers/teeth/bone/plain beads/&c, natural materials like that. He doesn't need to be totally decked out; just a few pieces. Gold and navy blue accents/minor details for the jewelry are totally fine, too.
- Ring of Hircine: I'd like this 'ring' to be a bracelet on Hircine's upper front leg. It is a silver ring decorated with a wolf face and swirly engravings on the band. The wolf face should be facing out. See 'Ring of Hircine' reference pictures below.
- Dagger: I'd like him to have a simple dagger in a leather sheath strapped to his thigh. Nothing super fancy.
- Banner: Draped over his back, undearneath the pelt, I'd like him to have a royal blue banner hanging down to about his knees on each side. The banner ends in a point, with a gold tassel at the end, and along the edges of the point are gold ruffles. The banner displays a minimally detailed image of a stag skull (in gold) inside a gold circle. Something like this.
- Savior's Hide: The Savior's Hide is a piece of armor that is made of animal pelt (wolf), leather, and a little gold chainmail, as seen here and here. I would love for this armor to be incorporated onto the Soquili because the item is an important part of the cosplay this is based on, but I've been struggling on how to transform it into horse armor instead of human armor, so it doesn't just look like the soquili is wearing a vest. So I'd thought I'd leave this a little CC; the one thing I know for certain is that I don't want the wolf head/face part of the armor included. This piece of armor would rest on top of the blue banner.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
- Ram Skull Mask: 01 | 02
- Banner (drapes over his waist, under the wolf pelt)
- Tail Cuff (but brown with gold accents)
- Feather Color Examples
- Dagger Hilt | Dagger Sheath
- Savior's Hide: 01 | 02
- Ring of Hircine Bracelet: 01 | 02 | 03

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of Horse: Hircine
Breed: Daedric Prince
Temper: Veracious
Tag Background: CC, something foresty please.
Tag Frame Color: CC
Tag Feather Color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Cosplay.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A.
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A.

I would also like to request an unmasked version for display purposes if that's okay, please! <3

User Image

Name:
Breed: Wolf
Temper:
Familiar Description:
On its own tag, a soq's, or both?: Both! Will be paired with Hircine.
Price: 50,000g  

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:04 pm
User Image

User Image

.:Kirin Soquili:.
Colorist Wanted:
Name of Horse: Crystalline
Temper:
Breed:
On the Cert:
On the Bottom:
Description:
Eyes: Pale purple, with a light pink shine.
Hair: Deep purple, very long, silky and smooth.
Tail:
Horn: Pale, frosty purple, colored to look as if they are made of crystal. One long, smooth horn, with a smaller prong protruding up from the base of the horn.
Hooves: Cloven. Pale, frosty ice blue.
Scales:
Body:
Reference Image(s):
User Image
Uncert | w/ Background
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default Accessory Color(s)?: CC
Premade Tag Number: CC
Tag Feather Color: CC
Tag BG: CC
Hair/Clothing Edits:

1,300,000g (Kirin Base Price)
+ 200,000g (Moderate Edits)
----------------------------------
Total: 1,500,000g  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:06 pm
User Image

User Image

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Nah.

Body: See reference images! Basically, a grey/black and white paint horse, but with faded edges around the colours on her body. I would like the Draft Horse lines.
Face: Draft Roman nose. Hot pink eyes.
Mane: Forever Foal, with the small braid and bead/feathers from the Short hairstyle / Black (CC for feathers & beads).
Tail: Long / Black
Hooves/Fetlocks: Draft fetlocks. White hooves.
Reference Image(s): [Best Example] [002] [003]

Trading Post Items: Can she have the tie choker accessory, please? Not the default colours, but whatever colours you think would look best!
Custom Items: N/A.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of Horse: Usvhiyi
Breed: Black Sabino
Temper: Steady
Tag Background: CC

Total Price: 550,000g  

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:08 pm
User Image

User Image

.:Crossbreed - Kalona x Kelpi Soquili:.
Colorist Wanted:
Name of Horse: Jabberwock
Temper: Sdrawkcab
Breed:
On the Cert: Jabberwock
On the Bottom: Alice in Wonderland Cosplay
Description:
- Crossbreed Type: Kalona x Kelpi. I would like the alternate Kelpi lines (the one on the left) with Kalona Wing Style 3, with the ragged feathers.
- Horns:
- Wings: Kalona Wing Style 3 with the ragged feathers option.
- Hair:
- Tail: Alternate Kelpi tail (the one on the left).
- Eyes: I'd like the white part of the eye to be black. His actual eye should be gold, and I'd like him to have a lizard pupil, please.
- Hooves: Cloven. Black.
- Body: Draft Horse lines WITH the leg feathers and roman nose, please.
Reference Image(s):
- Eye Pupil Shape (not the colours)
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default Accessory Color(s)?: N/A
Premade Tag Number: N/A
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/Clothing Edits:

2,000,000g (Kalona Base Price)
+ 375,000g (Crossbreed Kelpi Price)
+ 200,000g (Moderate Edits)
-------------------------------------------------
Total: 2,575,000g  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:09 pm
User Image

User Image

This will be a future quest for a custom child of Nymphalidae and Hallow's Bane.

Edit Category: Moderate.
Soquili Species: Kalona-Hippogryph.
Body Build: Regular.
Starting Stage: Basket.
Concept Origin: Original / Mock-Breeding.
WIP Needed?

Body:
Face:
Mane:
Tail:
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of Horse: Svanhildr
Breed: Demon Hippogryph
Temper:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed myself, but she is being costumed as the daughter of Hallow`s Bane and Nymphalidae. I have received permission from II--Gen3sis--II (formerly YamiBakuraChan) to both custom the daughter of her soquili, as well as use him as a reference. I can ask her to PM you to confirm if needed!

User Image

User Image

Edit Category: Somewhere around heavy or extreme depending on what you want to do?
Soquili Species: Mutant Hippogryph-Ulun'suti/Kalona.
Body Build: Regular.
Starting Stage: Basket.
Concept Origin: Semi-CC Mock-Breeding between Nymphalidae and Hallow's Bane. I'd like her to take a little more after her mother than father, although where she inherited some of these traits is a mystery...
WIP Needed? Yes please? I'm not sure how that works with mock-breeding customs.

Body: CC but I'd like a heavy influence on black as the primary color. I'd like her to take more after her mother. Also, a tasteful amount of war paint done up in blood on her body and face would be awesome. I'd prefer a more Norse theme to the symbols, even if they're just made up/meaningless.
Face: Blacked out eyes with golden pupils. A fierce expression on her face with bared, sharp teeth; she will grow up to be a warrior. No hippogryph beak.
Mane: A mix of feathers and messy mane. Go nuts. Crazy feathers and mane trailing all the way down her neck and back to her tail? Go for it. Whatever you think would look good. I'd like pink to be the primary color for her mane, no color preference on feathers. Also, I prefer swooshy sort of feathers instead of rigid ones (like the peacock hippogryph tail template), but they definitely don't have to all be super long feathers. Short, long, whatever -- a mix would be awesome. And I love braids, like the ones in her mother's mane.
Tail: Same as above, feel free to either have her tail just be a regular horse tail with feathers mixed in, or a kalona/ulun'suti with a creative application of feathers/mane on it. My only request is no spikes.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I'd like all four of her feet to be hippogryph claws with ulun'suti toe claws (is that what they're called? the raptor-like claws), all golden talons. Short feathered hippogryph fetlocks, CC colors. Leg scales are optional/CC if you feel like they'd look good.
Reference Image(s):
- Nymphalidae (Uncert) (Mother)
- Hallow`s Bane (Uncert) (Father)
- Desiderius (Uncert) (Brother - Optional Ref)
- Yngvar (Questing) (Grandfather - Optional Ref)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): One set of golden curved kalona horns. Kind of twisty, like her father's, but more curved down like ram horns.
Wings: I'd just like them to be mutant hippogryph wings; badass looking things with CC colors. Maybe just a little ruffled and battle-damaged.
Scales: No scales please.

Custom Items: CC, but please not all decked out. If she has any accessories I'd like them to be warrior/armor themed, and minimal/practical. If she has items could I request a naked version of her (when she's an adult) as well, please?

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of Horse: Svanhildr
Breed: Demon Hippogryph
Temper: Can I choose this when I see her?

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: She is being costumed as the daughter of Hallow`s Bane and Nymphalidae. I have received permission from II--Gen3sis--II (formerly YamiBakuraChan) to both custom the daughter of her soquili, as well as use him as a reference. I can ask her to PM you to confirm if needed!

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:10 pm
User Image

User Image

Edit Category: Heavy?
Soquili Species: Mutant Unicorn
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Okami Cosplay
WIP Needed? Yes please! He has a mask on, so I'd also like to request a masked version and an un-masked version of the final, please.

Body: I'd like the base of Oki's body to have a parchment-like texture, like Amaterasu has. I'd also like the lines of the soquili to be ink-like, also like Amaterasu's lines. His base color is blue. There is a red stripe around each of his ankles. He also has a red along the top and sides of his body and face, with white markings along his side at the bottom of the red part -- the reference pictures do a better job of showing this than I can explaining it, sorry!
Face: Blacked-out eyes with red pupils. Mutant wolf ears, sticking straight up/alert. The tip of his nose should just be the same blue as the rest of his body; no faked drawn on wolf nose, please.
Mane: No typical horse mane; I'd like lots of puffed up wolf-like red fur from the back of his head and down his back and shoulders.
Tail: Mutant wolf tail, raised up in a sort of aggressive/dominant position like in the ref pics, please. Blue that fades into black a little more than halfway down.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black cloven unicorn hooves. I'd like short edited fetlocks (just not super long and dragging on the ground), and short furry fuzz that go up along the backs of his legs to his knee joints.
Reference Image(s):
- Amaterasu | Uncert (Body texture and ink-like line style.)
- Oki Album (In some of these he has a sword, but I don't want that on the soquili, please.)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): I'd like him to have a regular unicorn, but the colors are CC.
Wings: N/A.

Custom Items: A light blue wolf mask on his head, and a necklace made of a thick rope and a large claw hanging on the end. The claw is blue at the top, fades into bone-white in the middle and is red at the end. See reference pictures. This is the best example of how I'd like the mask to lay on his face, with his ears perked up behind the mask's ears.
- Oki Album (In some of these he has a sword, but I don't want that on the soquili, please.)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of Horse: Oki
Breed: Warrior
Temper: Proficient

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A.

~*~ Angeni ~*~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:11 pm
User Image

User Image

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Hippogryph-Kalona
Body Build: Hippogryph Regular w/ Alt Fetlocks
Concept Origin: CYO events.
WIP Needed? Yes please.

Body: Base color of purple like in the ref, with white markings.
Face: One #ed4372 eye and one #39a6bd eye, with the pink eye being the most visible, and the whites of her eyes should be blacked out. Kalona face please, no hippogryph beak and no feathered cheeks.
Mane: Feathers, a mixture of the colors #ed4372 & #39a6bd & #f8aa2e. Unique edited head feathers please; I'd kind of like a mix between the two template options, something closer to what the original WoW harpies have.
Tail: Feathers, a mixture of the colors #ed4372 & #39a6bd & #f8aa2e. Unique edited tail feathers please; I'd like long swoopy feathers, like the peacock tail template but longer!
Hooves/Fetlocks: #f0e400 kalona hooves and hippogryph talons. I'd like the regular alt fetlocks on the back legs. No feather fetlocks on any legs.
Reference Image(s):
User Image Uncert

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings: Kalona Wing Style 5. #39a6bd for the membrane and #f0e400 for the claw parts. I'd like the fleshy muscle part to be the same color as the body to blend in, and I'd like the feathers to be all #ed4372.
Scales: No leg scales please.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A silver bull nose ring.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of Horse: Nightingale
Breed: Hippo-Kalona
Temper:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A.

~*~ Angeni ~*~

Total: 2,000,000g (Kalona) + 850,000g (Hippogryph w/ Crossbreed Discount) + 200,000g (Moderate Edits) = 3,050,000g  

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:12 pm
Soquili Species: Nymph
Body Build: N/A.
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Sure!

Body: Dark brown base color. Markings are somewhat CC; I'd like her to have gold and vivid purple warpaint-like markings decorating her body.
Face: Gold pupils, blacked out eyes.
Mane: Black, edited medium length mane with feathers and beads in. Maybe some braids mixed in? Otherwise the style is CC.
Tail: Faun Tail. Dark brown to match the body. Maybe a lighter/pale brown color for the fuzzy part?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Nymph cloven hooves and alt fetlocks.
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Edited/unique horns. I'd like the horns to be large (about the same size as the template large horns). I'd also like them to be facing forward, like the template small horns.
Wings: N/A.
Other Notes:

Custom Items: CC, I'd like feathers and Native American jewelry to be the theme.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of Horse: Can I choose when I see her, please?
Breed: Nymph
Temper: Can I choose when I see her, please?

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~

Price: 250k (Nymph) + 200k (Moderate Edits) = 450k.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:14 pm
Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: Regular w/ Alt Fetlocks
Concept Origin: 2012 Winter Workshop CYO Plushie for the Badieh Badawie
WIP Needed? Yes please!

Body: Dark brown, with light brown markings. See reference image.
Face: Mint green eyes. Could I get the female Kalona eyes please? Just the angry eyebrows and half-lidded eyes, the regular smiling mouth is fine. I'd also like a single scar (like from a claw) going down vertically over her outermost eye, but not on the eye itself.
Mane: Black, edited, short. See reference image, her hair does not reach past her mid-chest.
Tail: Black, edited, short. See reference image, tail only reaches her knees.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves with the regular alt template fetlocks. The fetlocks are a light brown.
Reference Image(s):
User Image Uncert

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A.
Wings: Type 2 Heron wings. Colors/markings are CC, something with natural colors that look good with her.

Trading Post Items: The single lower hoop earring from the 3 Hoop Earring set, only on the outermost ear. Colored bronze, to match the color of the bell on her bracelet. If the placement of the scarf partially or completely covers up the hoop earring, that's okay, I'm not 100% attached to the hoop earring being there and the scarf is more important. I would also like the Beaded Bracelets, but only on the front leg that does not have the custom bracelet on it. I'd like the bands to be black and the beads to be bronze to match the bell.
Custom Items: A dark grey and light grey striped scarf band around the base of her tail, and another scarf of the same colors and pattern wrapped around her neck and forehead. She also has a bracelet of black beads above her ankle, with a single, small bronze bell attached to it. See reference image.
User Image Uncert

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of Horse: Isra
Breed:
Temper: Entrepreneur
Tag Background: 033 Barren Canyon or 022 Desert Dunes

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: The plushie was designed by mindsend and was a gift to me in the 2012 Winter Workshop CYO.  

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:17 pm
Edit Category:
Soquili Species: Flutter-Kirin
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Mock-Breeding between Nymphalidae and Hallow's Bane
WIP Needed? Yes please!

Body:
Face:
Mane:
Tail:
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s):
User Image Uncert

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of Horse:
Breed:
Temper:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: The plushie was designed by mindsend and was a gift to me in the 2012 Winter Workshop CYO, and a mock-breeding between Hallow`s Bane and Nymphalidae. I have received permission from II--Gen3sis--II (formerly YamiBakuraChan) to both custom the daughter of her soquili, as well as use him as a reference. I can ask her to PM you to confirm if needed!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:19 pm
User Image

User Image

Name: Gyotaku
Breed: River Otter
Temper: Artistic
Familiar Description: I'd like the River Otter template with the fish, please. I'd like him colored similarly to this familiar. I'd like the fish to just be colored like a natural silvery fish. Something like this, but doesn't have to be exactly like that.
On its own tag, a soq's, or both?: Both! Will be paired with Aizuri-e.
Price: 25k

Name:
Breed:
Familiar Description:
On its own tag, a soq's, or both?: Both! Will be paired with Tarashikomi.
Price:

Name: Curaçao
Breed: Cockatoo
Temper:
Familiar Description: Pink Cockatoo
On its own tag, a soq's, or both?: Both! Will be paired with Mai Tai.
Price: ??

Name:
Breed: Raccoon
Familiar Description:
On its own tag, a soq's, or both?: Both! Will be paired with Iolani.
Price: 25,000g

Name:
Breed:
Familiar Description:
On its own tag, a soq's, or both?: Both! Will be paired with Palaemon.
Price:

Name:
Breed:
Familiar Description:
On its own tag, a soq's, or both?: Both! Will be paired with Gabrielle.
Price:

Name:
Breed:
Familiar Description:
On its own tag, a soq's, or both?: Both! Will be paired with Leonhart.
Price:

Name:
Breed:
Familiar Description:
On its own tag, a soq's, or both?: Both! Will be paired with Rephaim.
Price:

Name:
Breed: Cockatoo
Familiar Description:
On its own tag, a soq's, or both?: Both! Will be paired with Blue Moon.
Price: ??

Name:
Breed:
Familiar Description:
On its own tag, a soq's, or both?: Both! Will be paired with Xavier.
Price:  

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:21 pm
[b]Edit Category:[/b]
[b]Soquili Species:[/b]
[b]Body Build:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Starting Stage:[/b]
[b]Concept Origin:[/b]
[b]WIP Needed?[/b]

[b]~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~[/b]
[b]Body:[/b]
[b]Face:[/b]
[b]Mane:[/b]
[b]Tail:[/b]
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b]
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b]

[b]~*~ Physical Traits ~*~[/b]
[b]Horn(s):[/b]
[b]Wings:[/b]
[b]Fins:[/b]
[b]Scales:[/b]
[b]Pelt:[/b]
[b]Other Notes:[/b]

[b]~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~[/b]
[b]Trading Post Items:[/b]
[b]Custom Items:[/b]
[b]Reference Image(s) for Items:[/b]

[b]~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~[/b]
[b]Name of Horse:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Breed:[/b]
[b]Temper:[/b]
[b]Mate:[/b]
[b]Tag Background:[/b]
[b]Tag Frame Color:[/b]
[b]Tag Feather Color(s):[/b]

[b]~*~ Existing Pets ~*~[/b]
[b]If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:[/b]

[b]~*~ Angeni ~*~[/b]
[b]Desired Domain:[/b]
[b]Justification for Domain Choice:[/b]

Nordic Names Stock

Male:
  • Kolbjǫrn
  • Ragnvalder
  • Völsungur
  • Áleifr

Female:
  • Mjöll

Japanese Art Names Stock