Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Official Post Your Progress Guild*~ Writers Support!

Back to Guilds

We support fellow writers by tracking and displaying word and page counts. 

Tags: Writing, Write, Poetry, Novels, Stories 

Reply Plot/Character/Genre Discussion
Interview your character! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trades55

6,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:26 pm
Um, well you kinda interview your character and what not. Awful Idea I know. sad

OCCUPATION

CURRENT HOME

MARITAL STATUS:

CHILDREN:

FAVORITE PIG OUT FOOD:

FAVORITE PERFORMER/AUTHOR/SPORTSMAN ETC:

EVERY NEW YEAR’S I RESOLVE TO:

NOBODY KNOWS I AM:

I WISH I COULD STOP:

I'M A SUCKER FOR:

THE WORST PART OF MY LIFE IS:

I WANT TO TEACH MY CHILDREN THAT:

A GOOD TIME FOR ME IS:

THE WORST ADVICE THAT MY FATHER GAVE ME WAS:

I THOUGHT I WAS GROWN UP WHEN:

WHEN I FEEL SORRY FOR MYSELF I:

NOBODY WOULD BELIEVE ME IF THEY SAW ME:

MY FRIENDS LIKE ME BECAUSE:

MY PET PEEVE IS:

MY MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT:

I CAN DIE HAPPY WHEN:

I'D REALLY RATHER:

MY MOST HUMBLING EXPERIENCE WAS:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:35 pm
Oh hey. I'll do one ~
For Chloe Rocha, who my avatar is cosplaying. The Jagd are a bit like special forces and Absinthe is not a reference to the alcohol. I'm using it as a name. And 'cell' refers to a unit, such as a group of people working toward a common goal. And now I'll shut up ^^

---

OCCUPATION: Blood hunter and member of the Jagd. Like a bounty hunter, but sometimes closer to an assassin. And usually working for private interest groups.

CURRENT HOME: A flat house just outside Arcius, a (mostly) quiet little town.

MARITAL STATUS: Never married. Never really saw a point, or wanted to.

CHILDREN: A little irrelevant...

FAVORITE PIG OUT FOOD: Apples.

FAVORITE PERFORMER/AUTHOR/SPORTSMAN ETC: Voltaire.

EVERY NEW YEAR’S I RESOLVE TO: Stay alive?

NOBODY KNOWS I AM: ...probably not entirely human...

I WISH I COULD STOP: The way I feel towards Skye.

I'M A SUCKER FOR: ...Skye. Alternatively, Dag Aelyrs.

THE WORST PART OF MY LIFE IS: The last time I was shot protecting a teammate...so, almost every mission.

I WANT TO TEACH MY CHILDREN THAT: I don't have children, yes?

A GOOD TIME FOR ME IS: Not getting shot at.

THE WORST ADVICE THAT MY FATHER GAVE ME WAS: I don't know who my father is. The worst advice my mentor ever gave me was to never trust anyone outside the Jagd. Apparently, I can't trust anyone within it either.

I THOUGHT I WAS GROWN UP WHEN: I suppose it might have been the first time I killed a man. I 'grew up' a lot after that.

WHEN I FEEL SORRY FOR MYSELF I: Use Delphie for target practice. Have to keep the knives sharp somehow. And he dodges most of them anyway.

NOBODY WOULD BELIEVE ME IF THEY SAW ME: Smiling, apparently, according to the rest of them.

MY FRIENDS LIKE ME BECAUSE: I keep them from dying horrible, messy deaths.

MY PET PEEVE IS: Absinthe. The man who trained me. It's quite a long story.

MY MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT: I'm good with a sniper rifle, I suppose.

I CAN DIE HAPPY WHEN: Never.

I'D REALLY RATHER: Not know some of the people I know.

MY MOST HUMBLING EXPERIENCE WAS: Joining the IKO cell.  

Supinelu

Versatile Genius

LillLazaru5

Dangerous Noob

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:04 pm
It's not a bad idea. Come on, now. This is the main character, Ryan Mal, from my novel Welcome To The Playground.

CURRENT HOME: In a small apartment

MARITAL STATUS: Never married

CHILDREN: A daughter named Catherine

FAVORITE PIG OUT FOOD: Celery

FAVORITE PERFORMER/AUTHOR/SPORTSMAN ETC: The Ramones

EVERY NEW YEAR’S I RESOLVE TO: Relaxing by myself in my living room, watching a nice, sad movie.

NOBODY KNOWS I AM: Sick. I've had schizophrenia since birth, and I'm currently in depression.

I WISH I COULD STOP: Falling asleep in my living room at night. It hurts my back.

I'M A SUCKER FOR: Literature in general.

THE WORST PART OF MY LIFE IS: Having to grieve to myself about my past. I'm a bit of a crybaby sometimes.

I WANT TO TEACH MY CHILDREN THAT: You should never let things get to you, and that if you don't stand up for something, you'll fall for anything.

A GOOD TIME FOR ME IS: Taking a hike in the mountains. It's very peaceful.

THE WORST ADVICE THAT MY FATHER GAVE ME WAS: He never gave me advice at all. Back then, he was a drunk and he hit me and his own wife until we nearly bled. I can't really say that I hate him though.

I THOUGHT I WAS GROWN UP WHEN: I gave birth to my daughter, and gave her away to kind people (I was too young to raise her at the time). I learned more things about life and developed my perspectives since then.

WHEN I FEEL SORRY FOR MYSELF I: Eat in depression, and sometimes vomit.

NOBODY WOULD BELIEVE ME IF THEY SAW ME: As happy as a clown.

MY FRIENDS LIKE ME BECAUSE: They think of me as kind, gentle, caring, and the greatest friend they've ever had. I don't believe them though.

MY PET PEEVE IS: People who think they understand me (Therapists are one of them).

MY MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT: My master's degree in teaching, and my degree in psychology. Becoming a teacher.

I CAN DIE HAPPY WHEN: I would be able to see my daughter before I die.

I'D REALLY RATHER: Be happy with what I have, and not think about the past.

MY MOST HUMBLING EXPERIENCE WAS: I don't like to talk about it. It's very private.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:37 pm
Fun! Not a bad idea. But I need to add one criteria: Character.

CHARACTER: Ronnie Delores

CURRENT HOME: A middle-class home in Mississippi

MARITAL STATUS: Single

CHILDREN: None

FAVORITE PIG OUT FOOD: Ice cream! Mexico is so hot, and I get extra sugar in mine! *priviledge of being rich*

FAVORITE PERFORMER/AUTHOR/SPORTSMAN ETC: Wait, what? I just like Vincent... he's everything.

EVERY NEW YEAR’S I RESOLVE TO: Remain loyal to my 'new' family, no matter what mom says.

NOBODY KNOWS I AM: Lillian's son. Apparently we don't look enough alike, but with all the things I'm always doing for her, you'd think they'd guess.

I WISH I COULD STOP: My cousins. They never shut up, they never stop fighting, and its not like I can avoid being part of it.

I'M A SUCKER FOR: A ball and a group of boys. Any sport is good.

THE WORST PART OF MY LIFE IS: Traveling from Mississippi to Mexico. There was an extreme change from wintery-weather to non-stop sun-bake, and I didn't get time to adjust.

I WANT TO TEACH MY CHILDREN THAT: Vincent is a hero.

A GOOD TIME FOR ME IS: Late morning. Its the only time of the day someone isn't demanding my services.

THE WORST ADVICE THAT MY FATHER GAVE ME WAS: He never gave me any- he DIED first. But with the way mom turned out, he must have given her a heck of alot of bad advice.

I THOUGHT I WAS GROWN UP WHEN: Vincent promoted me.

WHEN I FEEL SORRY FOR MYSELF I: Sit quietly in my room and think about how mad I am. Then I find Vincent- just being in his presence is enlightening.

NOBODY WOULD BELIEVE ME IF THEY SAW ME: Run through that battle-field of flying bullets. I should have been hit. But apparently, both armies are terrible shots.

MY FRIENDS LIKE ME BECAUSE: I'm rich. And thats pretty much it.

MY PET PEEVE IS: Pompous generals.

MY MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT: I lead several victorious skirmishes.

I CAN DIE HAPPY WHEN: This war is over, and my mother retires. She won't let me die until her wishes are fulfilled.

I'D REALLY RATHER: Meet Rafael's sister. She's hot, and so are her friends. And you know those girls like a rich boy.

MY MOST HUMBLING EXPERIENCE WAS: Getting chewed out by Vincent after that shot 'accidentally' went off.  

Arlingtonn

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:44 pm
My main character Christopher Allen Night (Christopher Blake Lorens II) from the novel series I'm writing.

Wyvern Rider/Bonded

Current Home:
A fairly nice house in Fort Calhoun, a small town in Nebraska

Maritial Status:
Will be married eventually.

Children:
None, and will never have any of my own blood.

Favorite Pig Out Food:
Fruit and/or junk food.

Favorite Performer/Author/Sportsman Ect:
Mark Harmon, Michael Jackson, and Andy Sixx (Black Veil Brides).

Every New Year's I Resolve To:
Relaxing at the festival with my friends.

Nobody Knows I Am:
Homosexual and afraid to admit it....Yet....

I Wish I Could Stop:
Being pulled into mysterious adventures.

I'm A Sucker For:
Children, animals, and literature.

The Worst Part Of My Life Is:
Almost losing my friends because of my own mistakes.

I Want To Teach My Children That:
Never be ashamed of who, or what, you are.

A Good Time For Me Is:
Flying over the land of Foresia astride my wyvern, Ragnr.

The Worst Advise That My Father Gave Me Was:
The sex talk at age ten....What's up with that?

I Thought I Was Grown Up When:
I saved the worlds from complete ruin.

When I Feel Sorry For Myself I:
Sit alone in a locked room and cry until I faint.

Nobody Would Believe Me If They Saw Me:
Shunning Ragnr over something stupid and childish.

My Friends Like Me Because:
They find me to be a very compassionate and loyal person who is determined to prove myself to the world.

My Pet Peeve Is:
People who think they're better than everyone else due to parential status or wealth when they're actually jealous of the "lower" classes.

My Major Accomplishment:
Offering my own life in place of my friends' lives.

I Can Die Happy When:
I know that my friends will be fine without me.

I'd Really Rather:
Be a normal fledgling, and not someone who is expected to save the worlds from destruction.

My Most Humbling Experience Was:
Accepting my father's dying wish.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:45 pm
Quote:

Haha, this made me laugh. It reminded me of several people at once, namely my dance instructor who always says 'yes' at the end of her sentences.
And Gru, from Despicable Me. I could just hear him saying that in that accent if his.  

Arlingtonn

Supinelu

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:23 am
Neuschwanstein Princess
Quote:

Haha, this made me laugh. It reminded me of several people at once, namely my dance instructor who always says 'yes' at the end of her sentences.
And Gru, from Despicable Me. I could just hear him saying that in that accent if his.

xD
I tend to speak that way as well.

Not entirely sure if it just bled over, or if the character would actually talk like that :0  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:58 am
Supinelu

xD

Not entirely sure if it just bled over, or if the character would actually talk like that :0

I like the way you speak. wink
And I think it would be fabulous if your character did too. Does she have an accent? That would be even better. In fact, just the thought of it makes me chuckle.
Of course, any character with an accent automatically gets brownie points.  

Arlingtonn

Titaniana

Magical Prophet

13,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:42 am
This is Gin's interview. He's a side character in my just-for-fun-story, The Madhouse.

CURRENT HOME: I practically live in my office.

MARITAL STATUS: Single and rather fetching, if I may say so. *wink*

CHILDREN: none to speak of. At least I don't think so.

FAVORITE PIG OUT FOOD: I like spicy stuff. Never get to eat any though, because my stomach doesn't.

FAVORITE PERFORMER/AUTHOR/SPORTSMAN ETC: I like Kanye West. That guy's hilarious.

EVERY NEW YEAR’S I RESOLVE TO: Become a better me.

NOBODY KNOWS I AM: In love with my boss…who's also my best friend. Who is also a lazy bum.

I WISH I COULD STOP: Being so handsome. Scratch that.

I'M A SUCKER FOR: A cute girl.

THE WORST PART OF MY LIFE IS: My body. Or lack of one.

I WANT TO TEACH MY CHILDREN THAT: I'd just like them to be good, happy and successful. I don't need to be the one that teaches them, but I don't want to be the one who teaches them otherwise either.

A GOOD TIME FOR ME IS: Nighttime.

THE WORST ADVICE THAT MY FATHER GAVE ME WAS: Next question.

I THOUGHT I WAS GROWN UP WHEN: When I was about eleven. And every year since. It's weird looking back at things and seeing how small you really were.

WHEN I FEEL SORRY FOR MYSELF I: Keep it in.

NOBODY WOULD BELIEVE ME IF THEY SAW ME: With my defenses lowered.

MY FRIENDS LIKE ME BECAUSE: I'm dependable, delightful and I've got killer hair.

MY PET PEEVE IS: Indecisiveness. I don't mind a little hesitation, but if it goes on it's unbearable.

MY MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT: My current position. I've worked hard to get here.

I CAN DIE HAPPY WHEN: I'm old. At first I didn't want to live long, but I got a zest for life from my best friend.

I'D REALLY RATHER: Be able to speak my mind all the time. My position is great, I love being able to effect things and help as much as I can, but it also means I have to maintain a level of appropriateness.

MY MOST HUMBLING EXPERIENCE WAS: Sarra's funeral.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:19 pm
Neuschwanstein Princess
Supinelu

xD

I like the way you speak. wink
And I think it would be fabulous if your character did too. Does she have an accent? That would be even better. In fact, just the thought of it makes me chuckle.
Of course, any character with an accent automatically gets brownie points.

He actually. It's a long story...

And I don't think so. At least not currently.  

Supinelu

Versatile Genius

Sapphirianna

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:39 pm
CHARACTER: Chrystal Summers [NaNo Character]

OCCUPATION: I'm a senior in high school, but I'm getting a job soon.

CURRENT HOME: In a cute little town in western Pennsylvania

MARITAL STATUS: Too young, dur!

CHILDREN: TOO YOUNG! Still a virgin, thank God.

FAVORITE PIG OUT FOOD: Pretzels

FAVORITE PERFORMER/AUTHOR/SPORTSMAN ETC: Steven Curtis Chapman

EVERY NEW YEAR’S I RESOLVE TO: Stick to God's plan (I'm Christian) and to make my father actually like me.

NOBODY KNOWS I AM: Still the girl I was last year, insecure and quiet. I don't give a crap about gossip.

I WISH I COULD STOP:

I'M A SUCKER FOR: Cash Robert's smile

THE WORST PART OF MY LIFE IS: When ((SPOILER ALERT DO NOT READ TINY TEXT IF YOU WISH TO READ MY NANO!)) Jeremy shot me in the leg. I couldn't do the part in the ballet recital that would have gained me immediate entry to a dance school for several months.

I WANT TO TEACH MY CHILDREN THAT: God is Almighty, and that true love is just around the corner.

A GOOD TIME FOR ME IS: When Cash smiles at me.

THE WORST ADVICE THAT MY FATHER GAVE ME WAS: To not care about anything.

I THOUGHT I WAS GROWN UP WHEN: I defended myself from Jeremy.

WHEN I FEEL SORRY FOR MYSELF I: Pull on the dancing shoes and go to the dance studio, even when it's empty. Either that or lock myself in my room.

MY FRIENDS LIKE ME BECAUSE: Vicky Jones still likes me for who I am, but everyone else just likes me because I pretend to care, hence me being "popular".

MY PET PEEVE IS: People saying my name wrong.

MY MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT: Getting my first major part in a ballet show.

I CAN DIE HAPPY WHEN: People like me for who I am, not who I put myself out as.

I'D REALLY RATHER: Just give up the whole popularity thing.

MY MOST HUMBLING EXPERIENCE WAS: When Cash first took me to his corner and confessed that he really, really liked me.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:55 pm
Gonna do this with Ozzy, my most developed roleplay character and the 'star' of my NaNoWriMo novel! Also - don't let the name fool you, Ozzy is a woman.

CURRENT HOME: Right now, I'm stationed at a facility in the Kalet Isles.

MARITAL STATUS: Pfffffffft. I don't need a spouse.

CHILDREN: .... Okay, so I have a boy. He's out there somewhere, I don't know. I couldn't work and keep him at the same time, so... I don't think he even knows who I am.

FAVORITE PIG OUT FOOD: Purple Sea crabs! Do you have any idea how expensive those tasty little shits are?

FAVORITE PERFORMER/AUTHOR/SPORTSMAN ETC: Yeah, no, I don't really care about famous people. I do real work.

EVERY NEW YEAR’S I RESOLVE TO: I am going to get that damn promotion! And after that little ******** Fred stops snitching, I will!

NOBODY KNOWS I AM: A mother, for one thing. Or a 'special' agent. But that's all you get to know.

I WISH I COULD STOP: I wish a could stop that GODDAMN BRAGGART FROM SMIRKING AT ME WHEN I GET MY HANDS AROUND HIS NECK IS GONNA - Ooooooh, he is going down!

I'M A SUCKER FOR: A good-lookin' man with room for two in his bed, you know? Or maybe three, ha!

THE WORST PART OF MY LIFE IS: Behind me, and I'll make sure it never happens again, no matter what.

I WANT TO TEACH MY CHILDREN THAT: The brat needs to know how to grow a pair and stick up for himself. I mean, I'm not there, and I doubt whoever is will be there much either in the long run.

A GOOD TIME FOR ME IS: Right in the middle of the day, when the sun is the brightest.

THE WORST ADVICE THAT MY FATHER GAVE ME WAS: To consider following him in glass-blowing. s**t sucked, I can't do that artsy crap to save my life.

I THOUGHT I WAS GROWN UP WHEN: I bailed home after Mikey bit the dust. Man, did I learn a few lessons...

WHEN I FEEL SORRY FOR MYSELF I: I ain't got the time to feel sorry for myself, so if I get upset, I just knock someone's teeth out. The pain of a good fight and a stack of paperwork is way easier to take.

NOBODY WOULD BELIEVE ME IF THEY SAW ME: Hahaha! In dress, I bet. Imagine that monster, me, in a slinky gold number!

MY FRIENDS LIKE ME BECAUSE: Because I don't take s**t. And they know that if someone's been giving them crap, they can come to me, and I'll personally make sure that they'll need at least 30 stitches and a new pair of pants.

MY PET PEEVE IS: Those damn cheery women who float around the house clinging to their man's elbow, with a platoon of brat at their ankle. How the HELL do they stand it? What is wrong with them?

MY MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT: Getting as far as I have. And I'll go even farther.

I CAN DIE HAPPY WHEN: When I've gone through the entire goddamn universe twice and back - and then when I croak, I'll have a hell of a story to tell Mikey.

I'D REALLY RATHER: Be totally on my own. Being an enlisted Ranger is great, and the paycheck is nice, but there're all the strings. I'd love to be totally on my own, but I don't have the means.

MY MOST HUMBLING EXPERIENCE WAS: s**t, you think I'd tell you?! Look, all I know is that I'm not gonna live forever, and that there are people out there way stronger and way smarter than me. Learned it the hard way, I got some of these scars for a reason. Except that one, that one was when I fell down a ditch and into some damn nettle...

welian

Eloquent Conversationalist

Ergo War

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:15 pm
San is slightly apathetic, but she's one of my favorite characters that I've come up with so far. She's the star of my first novel.

CURRENT HOME: Middle sphere, upper levels, in an apartment.

MARITAL STATUS: Uninterested.

CHILDREN: No.

FAVORITE PIG OUT FOOD: Red meat. And chicken. Any meat, really.

FAVORITE PERFORMER/AUTHOR/SPORTSMAN ETC: As far as the arts go, I am a fan of literature.

EVERY NEW YEAR’S I RESOLVE TO: It shouldn't take more than one time to make a resolution happen.

NOBODY KNOWS I AM: I can't swim.

I WISH I COULD STOP: Red meat is bad for my cholesterol, I need to stop eating it.

I'M A SUCKER FOR: Anyone that can think nowadays.

THE WORST PART OF MY LIFE IS: I am.

I WANT TO TEACH MY CHILDREN THAT: No children, please.

A GOOD TIME FOR ME IS: When I'm asleep.

THE WORST ADVICE THAT MY FATHER GAVE ME WAS: "Settle down and find a good man."

I THOUGHT I WAS GROWN UP WHEN: Nobody "grows up" in here.

WHEN I FEEL SORRY FOR MYSELF I: I go to sleep.

NOBODY WOULD BELIEVE ME IF THEY SAW ME: Anywhere outside of this sphere, I believe.

MY FRIENDS LIKE ME BECAUSE: I don't have many, and people are allowed to think what they want to think.

MY PET PEEVE IS: People asking if someone is certain about something.

MY MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT: I kicked up some dust before I died. Let's see if I can kick up some more tomorrow.

I CAN DIE HAPPY WHEN: If I die, I will be happy enough anyways.

I'D REALLY RATHER: I'd really rather not bother.

MY MOST HUMBLING EXPERIENCE WAS: Every experience and person is equally worthless.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:33 pm
Protagonist of my second book.

OCCUPATION: I used to be a bookstore clerk and a college student; I am now a night terror.

CURRENT HOME: An old clock tower that has been condemned, and is owned by a friend.

MARITAL STATUS: Married to a demon. She is my dark angel. <3

CHILDREN: Our first is on the way!

FAVORITE PIG OUT FOOD: I never really had one, though when finals week came up, I would treat myself to some coffee from the little shop near the store I worked out.

FAVORITE PERFORMER/AUTHOR/SPORTSMAN ETC.: I don't have one, really. I read based on title and content, and I don't follow sports or celebrities. I don't have the time for that kind of thing.

EVERY NEW YEAR’S I RESOLVE TO: Grow a backbone when it comes to my wife. ...I love you, my dark angel? <3

NOBODY KNOWS I AM: Aside from one friend...no one knows I am still alive. I had to...fake my own death to be with Variel.

I WISH I COULD STOP: Having a need to hide, but the world is dangerous for...our kind, especially since the hunters have been getting stronger. And as much as I love her...I also wish I could stop being both a husband and a father figure to Variel. I understand she has a few emotional issues---most of which are not her fault---but it gets tiring. She has started to let go, but some of the need for her father is still there. I can only hope that in time, she will be able to let that need for him go entirely.

I'M A SUCKER FOR: A good book, a good scare, and my wife. Admittedly, I am more submissive to her than is healthy.

THE WORST PART OF MY LIFE IS: Right now, having to live in hiding while having the urge to go out and be one with the night. Yet it is a step up from my previous life: I worked two jobs to make ends meet, lived in a bad part of town because it was all I could afford, went to college and was barely able to stay on top, and then there were the nightmares. I was always afraid that the stress was going to kill me---that is partially what killed my mother.

I WANT TO TEACH MY CHILDREN THAT: You cannot avoid or hide from everything in life. This was a terrible lesson I had to learn and re-learn several times.

A GOOD TIME FOR ME IS: I'm a simple man. A little music, a book in my hands, and Variel curled up next to me is all I need to enjoy myself.

THE WORST ADVICE THAT MY FATHER GAVE ME WAS: He was hardly ever sober enough to give any, though I suppose by his actions I could say his worst advice was alcohol solves every problem. He would probably consider me a weakling for not being able to hold down half a glass of the weakest wine.

I THOUGHT I WAS GROWN UP WHEN: I knew I was grown up when I got my first job to help my mother make ends meet, and if that wasn't it...then when she died in my last year of high school. I...it wasn't an easy year. I had to plan her funeral and figure out a way to provide for myself and live. And I wasn't going to go crawling back to my father. He was a drunk and an abuser, which was the reason my mother took my and left him when I was eight. I don't have any faith that he's changed.

WHEN I FEEL SORRY FOR MYSELF I: Hide in one of my books.

NOBODY WOULD BELIEVE ME IF THEY SAW ME: The way I am now. I...made some changes for Variel, not to mention most of who I knew believe I am dead.

MY FRIENDS LIKE ME BECAUSE: I am quiet and reliable.

MY PET PEEVE IS: My father keeps trying to start a relationship with me. To put it simply, I feel it is a bit too late for that. I haven't spoken to him in years, and I don't believe for a minute that he's changed.

MY MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT: This is going to sound pathetic...but overcoming my nightmares. They were bad enough that even in waking hours, I was still seeing terrible things. Medication did nothing to help me, doctors couldn't diagnose my problem, and if it wasn't for Variel, I would either be dead from sleep deprivation or in a madhouse.

I CAN DIE HAPPY WHEN: Except for a child, I have pretty much all that I want in life. I don't want to die just yet, but I know that when I do, I will feel accomplished.

I'D REALLY RATHER: Right now? Helping my wife get ready for the baby.

MY MOST HUMBLING EXPERIENCE WAS: ...Having to admit my little nightmare problem. It felt so childish to be haunted by them, and I never felt anyone could understand that I was literally seeing them even when I was awake. I didn't know Variel then, so it was a bit humiliating to admit this to someone I didn't know, and rely pretty much on her mercy to get rid of them forever. She was the only one who could help me---she caused them, albeit unintentionally.  

Nightmare1

Hallowed Phantom

Moyayuki

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:04 am
I shall do this with the main character of my comic A Soldier and His Maus, Erich Brandt! wink However, I am writing this info AFTER the story, when WWII has ended and Erich is living happily with his wife, daughter, and brother-in-law.

OCCUPATION
I was a soldier in the German Wehrmacht, but now I make my living as a veterinarian.

CURRENT HOME
Born in Treuchtlingen, Germany, but I now live in Stuttgart, West Germany.

MARITAL STATUS:
I got married after the War to my love, Katrya.

CHILDREN:
A daughter, Freida.

FAVORITE PIG OUT FOOD:
I don't "pig-out", though I love wurst of all kinds! Mmmmm . . .

FAVORITE PERFORMER/AUTHOR/SPORTSMAN ETC:
I don't really have any!

EVERY NEW YEAR’S I RESOLVE TO:
Make my family's life better.

NOBODY KNOWS I AM:
Married to a Jew.

I WISH I COULD STOP:
War, hate, killing.

I'M A SUCKER FOR:
Animals, my daughter, my wife.

THE WORST PART OF MY LIFE IS/WAS:
Being a part of WWII. I saw too many terrible things that I wish I could forget.

I WANT TO TEACH MY CHILDREN THAT:
People must be tolerant towards others, and that hate and killing is wrong.

A GOOD TIME FOR ME IS:
Being with my family.

THE WORST ADVICE THAT MY FATHER GAVE ME WAS:
Well, it involved a girl at my school when I was very young, and let's just say she stopped paying attention to me after that. I was only a little kid, anyway.

I THOUGHT I WAS GROWN UP WHEN:
I finally stood up to defend my beliefs.

WHEN I FEEL SORRY FOR MYSELF I:
Sulk. I know it isn't good to do, but sometimes I can't help it.

Stop caring for others.

MY FRIENDS LIKE ME BECAUSE:
I listen to them, and I care about their problems.

MY PET PEEVE IS:
Senseless hate/dislike. My brother-in-law still doesn't like me, and it gets really annoying sometimes!

MY MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT:
Everything. I survived the War, I saved the woman who would become my wife and raised a beautiful daughter with her, and now we live in peace. I'd say that is a pretty big accomplishment.

I CAN DIE HAPPY WHEN:
I know my family has lived a good life.

I'D REALLY RATHER:
Live in the countryside with my family.

MY MOST HUMBLING EXPERIENCE WAS:
Caring for Katrya when she was pregnant, and then helping raise our daughter after she was born.  
Plot/Character/Genre Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff