Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ultimate_ice_prince6

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:14 pm
I FINALLY MADE THE GUILD MAN THANK GOD!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:16 pm
Yay!!! Link time!!!  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

ultimate_ice_prince6

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:22 pm
Its called super hero high  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:23 pm
Sent request.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:07 pm
i sent the request you'll need the assistance  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:00 am
This is wrong. This is realy petty for someone like you and other people in the guild to post up your guild that you just created into a guild that you had been. I think its really rude and disrespectful to Pain. People like Pain never had asked for help having people to be active and to join his guild. He has been doing everything on his own to keep this guild active and alive and people like you that don't even know how to Role-Play and don't even know how to create a perfect guild just posting your guilds up in a successful guild because you know that you are to lazy to get active members yourself or you know that your guild is some s**t and never will be like this guild.

For you and the people that have been posting your guilds up in this guild, you should be deely ashamed in yourselfs.  

Inferno_Leo

ultimate_ice_prince6

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:07 am
first of all u dumbass b***h of a fox im not being rude by posting that my guild is up and running thats not being rude being rude is posting it up saying that this guild sucks but im not doing that cause i like this guild and dude or b***h whatever u are y the hell are u starting s**t on the reals that what guilds these days dont need ppl like you and i know how to role play so watch yo mouth dude damn man.....and ur calling me rude your being rude no body even did anything to you.............your the one being rude not me so you should be ashamed
dumbass fox
and i can run a guild thank you very much  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:23 am
I'm going with Leo on this one. And Ice, watch the language. Leo never cursed you, no need to curse him.  

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ultimate_ice_prince6

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:41 am
MY BAD BUT I DONT REALLY CARE HOW AM I BEING RUDE IF U CAN EXPLAIN THAT THEN I MIGHT APOLOGIZE  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:10 pm
Dude Ice. you really need to respect those higher up then you. You could get banned. Not threatening but just a suggestion to calm down  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

ultimate_ice_prince6

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:02 pm
i will after he does i dont want to get banned but he needs to apologize on the reals  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:08 pm
No he doesnt he has a right to state his opinion. Just take it and let it slide. If you realy enjoy this guild, don't ruin it by being stubborn  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:48 pm
First of all you ninja wanna be s**t face brat, you say you can run a guild all by yourself but you created this topic so you can have people to come which clearly proves that you can't even handle getting your own people into a guild first without asking so you feeling dumb.

Also, you can't make an insult worth s**t you little pathetic excuse for a human being.

Supha, I have every right to curse at him because this is totally disrespectful to Pain and his guild. For people having to post in his guild about making people join theres. Its just totally rude and disrespectful

And for you "Ice Prince", your the real one that needs to be ashamed because you can't even run a guild without asking for help like your doing now and second, you can't Role Play worth ******** s**t so go ******** yourself or even better kill yourself cause people don't care about you  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:49 pm
And I will not apologize because like I said before, this is totally disrespectful, rude, and disloyal to the guild and he and the people that are doing this know so too.  

Inferno_Leo

ultimate_ice_prince6

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:12 pm
dude ur the one being disrespectful on this one if u think its rude then y dont u just send me this in a msg instead of on the guild?think dumb a** and u cant make a good come back dude. and im not making anyone join my guild im simply asking if you want to join im not making anybody join and idc if ppl on here dont like me i could care less if yall like me cause this is a animated site u can talk s**t animated but do this s**t in real life u get yo a** whooped and i can rp for ur information im just not that good dude and im not ashamed of anything and besides this a chatterbox we can have any conversation we want and if it was such a problem y didnt anyone say anything before and if it was a really big problem Supahdoolz wouldnt have put it in the chatterbox forum?
but u kow what i dont really care im going on and doing what i do best is play and enjoy naruto and if u want to contiue this then msg me dumbass instead of calling me rude and starting an argument on the guild and calling me rude  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff