Jakk-Arcani

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:26 pm
mine is the opening to the soultaker  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:30 pm
without a doubt mine would have to be the opening for vandred  

Twilight_hunter

Hawt_az_FCUK

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:50 pm
i have two favorites...the chobits one.."let me be with you" and tokyo mew mew..."my sweetheart"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:56 pm
Mine is the 2nd opening theme song for Fullmetal Alchemist "Riraitio(Rewrite)" by Asian Kung-Fu Generation  

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

xXMarmalade_ChainsawXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:04 pm
kinda liked evangelion it had a good theam song  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:52 am
The one from Kenshin... it was so random.  

Your Night Surgeon

Salem Karlfeldt

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:06 am
The one from Hellsing.
I also liked the ending song, 'Shine' It made me..'happy' as some would call it.^_^ I call it.. Hyper active syndrome!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:17 am
Salem Karlfeldt
The one from Hellsing.
I also liked the ending song, 'Shine' It made me..'happy' as some would call it.^_^ I call it.. Hyper active syndrome!

I liked Hellsing's as well. I didn't like the end song, though. It doesn't seem to fit Hellsing at all.  

carnivalium

[ D i z z y ! ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:45 am
Is this a Goth Guild or an Anime junkie guild?

All I see now in the main forums is "fav dark anime" this, or "anime that".
I find it very disappointing to see how much our guild is straying from anything goth related. Do I see threads on Gothic Rock or Rozz Williams? No. Sure, there are topics on Vampires and Trench coats, but... that's so generic. neutral

*sigh* I'm beginning to think our guild has lost its.. well, darkness. All I see is Emo-Goth kids who are obsessed with Gerard Way or The Used. Very few of our members even know the Goth history and whta Goth really is, and even fewer can relate to it.

I dunno, I'm just not feeling the whole Gothic thing with this guild anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:11 am
[ Dizzy! ]
Is this a Goth Guild or an Anime junkie guild?

All I see now in the main forums is "fav dark anime" this, or "anime that".
I find it very disappointing to see how much our guild is straying from anything goth related. Do I see threads on Gothic Rock or Rozz Williams? No. Sure, there are topics on Vampires and Trench coats, but... that's so generic. neutral

*sigh* I'm beginning to think our guild has lost its.. well, darkness. All I see is Emo-Goth kids who are obsessed with Gerard Way or The Used. Very few of our members even know the Goth history and whta Goth really is, and even fewer can relate to it.

I dunno, I'm just not feeling the whole Gothic thing with this guild anymore.

1. Well, any music related topics would be found in the music subforum.

2. Of course there are going to be "generic" topics floating around, those are the topics that are most frequently brought up.

3. Most members of gaia like anime at least a little bit.

4. Back when this guild first started you said it was fine to have "non goth" topics in existance in the guild.

5. There are posts that go into detail about the history of goth music in the music section.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:14 am
Anime intros......^^* Way too many to choose from. Let's See, Outlaw Star, Sailor Moon (Japanese version "Miracle Romance"), Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, X, Neo Genesis Evangelion, Slayers Next, Chobits,and the first 3 or 4 Full Metal Alchemist are all good intro songs. I would honestly have an impossible task of actually picking just one.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:39 am
Ghost in the Shell, DNAngel- byakuya(white night), vandread and the ending for yu yu hakusho  

.+Melanthios+.

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:05 pm
I Rather like the shaman King theam song. Both versons rolleyes i know they are crappy, but hey i like them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:56 pm
them songe to Get Backers and Nightwalker  

xSTHMx

Jakk-Arcani

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:12 am
(to the admins)

i whole-heartedly apologize for my post here..i just recently joined and now know that this post belonges ni the music section  
Music - Related Topics

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff