Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Conceptual Misconception is tired of fat. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Conceptual Misconception

Original Loiterer

20,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:29 am
So... My whole life I've been teased for being fat and ugly...

Last year, i joined the Army, and started losing weight. I exercise a lot more, eat better, and drink a lot more water.
Lately I've lost a lot of weight, but I've hit a wall... : |
I wanna lose around 20 more pounds.

So this is to track my progress.

A year+ ago: [1] [2] [3] [4]
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 165 lbs
Bust: 38D
Waist: 32
Hips: 40

Current: same outfit as last pic - [x] [x]
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 140 lbs
Bust: 34C
Waist: 29
Hips: 38

=============== Format ===============
Current:
Height:
Weight:
Upper Bust:
Bust:
Waist:
Hips:

Today I ate:

My exercise today was:  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:48 am
Welcome! First I would like to say, I LOVE your avi. Very cute! I would also like to say good job on all the weight you have already lost. I hope you find many of the forums helpful. =)  

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

Conceptual Misconception

Original Loiterer

20,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:38 pm
Taker of Worlds
Welcome! First I would like to say, I LOVE your avi. Very cute! I would also like to say good job on all the weight you have already lost. I hope you find many of the forums helpful. =)

thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks! <3
> w<~  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:10 pm
Wow, you already looked great a year ago, you must look totally amazing now! heart  

pigeonsoup

Conceptual Misconception

Original Loiterer

20,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:23 am
Ive been really depressed lately... I've lost 1lb though... ^^;

I bought a used rikku (FFX) costume... and it was too small. T AT
So now I have this amazing (and expensive) costume I cant even wear... T AT
I just wanna go curl up and go to sleep everyday after work...
I'd be more motivated to work out if i was already where i wanted to be...
There's no way to lose fat in a specific area... so my thighs will always be horrible... so what's the point?

-wimpers-

Current: [x] (testing out my heather cosplay before dyeing the parts ^^;; )
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 139 lbs
Upper Bust: 38
Bust: 33
Waist: 28
Hips: 38

Today I ate:
1 potato soft taco from taco bell
3 bottles of water
2 bottle of Gatorade

My exercise today was:
30 Minute run
1 hour walk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:48 am
While spot training may not work, continuing to exercise will help. When you lose body fat, it is lost from everywhere. So it will eventually be lost from your thighs. Also, toning may help as well to shape your body.

And....what are you talking?! You look amazing in your picture! There is nothing fat or ugly about you, you look great.  

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

Conceptual Misconception

Original Loiterer

20,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:17 pm
Taker of Worlds
While spot training may not work, continuing to exercise will help. When you lose body fat, it is lost from everywhere. So it will eventually be lost from your thighs. Also, toning may help as well to shape your body.

And....what are you talking?! You look amazing in your picture! There is nothing fat or ugly about you, you look great.

thanks... ^^

But... I dont like the way i look. When I see myself, I dont feel like it's me... crying
And I'm okay with all of my body except my thighs... and for the past year ive been working out non stop and they havent changed at all... crying  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:44 am
Today I ate:
4 bottles of water
Took a multi-vitamin

My exercise today was:
Walked 3 miles  

Conceptual Misconception

Original Loiterer

20,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ligand

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:49 am
Hey smile ! Goodluck xD. You and I are around the same weight and height >D granted I've got an inch and 5 pound on you! We're complete opposites about the hips thing sad . I've got boobs and no hips and it makes me look like a tranny .-.; . I think you're just pear shaped, which is a figure I'd kill for. Guys like a nice pair of hips so don't feel like yours are awful :3. I'm sure they're awesome!

You might also find this site helpful : http://www.bodyshapefashionadvice.com/pear.php  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:15 pm
Ligand
Hey smile ! Goodluck xD. You and I are around the same weight and height >D granted I've got an inch and 5 pound on you! We're complete opposites about the hips thing sad . I've got boobs and no hips and it makes me look like a tranny .-.; . I think you're just pear shaped, which is a figure I'd kill for. Guys like a nice pair of hips so don't feel like yours are awful :3. I'm sure they're awesome!

You might also find this site helpful : http://www.bodyshapefashionadvice.com/pear.php

Oh cool! ^^ I'mma stalk watch your progress now! ^^

I actually have more of a square shape... my chest is about the same measurement as my hips... and my waist is a bit smaller... but I guess I have a barely noticeable hourglass shape... that is actually more of a box... DX  

Conceptual Misconception

Original Loiterer

20,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ligand

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:45 pm
Conceptual Misconception
Ligand

I actually have more of a square shape... my chest is about the same measurement as my hips... and my waist is a bit smaller... but I guess I have a barely noticeable hourglass shape... that is actually more of a box... DX

From your picture it seems more like a rectangle >D which is pretty awesome. Most girls want to be rectangles! Actually, a lot of models have that shape smile . You can pretty much get away with wearing anything (@.@)!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:19 am
Ligand
Conceptual Misconception
Ligand

From your picture it seems more like a rectangle >D which is pretty awesome. Most girls want to be rectangles! Actually, a lot of models have that shape smile . You can pretty much get away with wearing anything (@.@)!

Yeah maybe ^^;;; But I dont know how to dress my body type very well... heh heh ^^;  

Conceptual Misconception

Original Loiterer

20,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

vanilla_bean_frappichino

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:49 pm
Keep it up. You are really pretty and not that big in your before pic.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:01 pm
vanilla_bean_frappichino
Keep it up. You are really pretty and not that big in your before pic.

thanks ^^ <3
Ill try my best!!  

Conceptual Misconception

Original Loiterer

20,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Conceptual Misconception

Original Loiterer

20,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300