Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

An Invisible Shapeshifter

Sparkly Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:12 pm
I hate, hate, hate, hate, *hate* bras.

They're uncomfortable, they don't fit, they're itchy, they're tight, they're too lose, and they are annoying in every way.

And not a single one fits me.

And you have to go on long shopping trips and stuff to find one that actually does, and then you only find one, and it doesn't fit you anyway.

I really want to go without a bra, but people can tell... o///o Your nippes poke through, >////> and my mom could tell once because I went without and it jiggled >////< (so embarassing).

What do you girls do about this? How do you find bras that fit? Do you know of ways to go braless without anyone telling that you're going without a bra?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:37 pm
I love my bras, you just have to find a shop that the woman will show you some proper ones.
But first you have to know what kind of bra you'd like. the sport ones from atlantik are very cool...
Besides it'll stop itching and be uncomfortable in a few days of waering it... you just have to force your self... (beouty always hurts)
and why beauty? because thanx to bras the brests get the proper shape, you look better in most of the dresses and shirts, and when you wear white shirts without it people can see through the shirt.....

BRAS REALLY RULE!!! you just have to get used to them and find a shop where they really can help you wink
(the best way to find the perfect shop is to use the one from your mom wink it worked perfectly for me )  

Aoiari

Beloved Friend

9,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:51 pm

█████████ M O N O C H R O M E M O N S T E R ██████████

I used to wear only sports bras. (Gah! They were so comfortable! =u=) But, my mom "forced" me into wearing regular bras. At first, I hated it. It was itchy, the wire squeezed against my skin, and I felt like I couldn't breathe. We later found out we bought a small bra, so yeah. But, eventually, after a month or so, I got used to bras.

Truthfully, I'm not sure I could live without wearing a bra. Like Aoiari said, if you don't wear a bra, you're breasts won't have proper shape, and they'll sag. (Which, truthfully, looks really weird.) Along with that, if you wear white shirts, no matter what you put over your breasts aside from a bra, people'll see through it. (I always wear an undershirt in those cases for extra precaution.)

If you really don't want to wear a bra, then you should think about wearing undershirts, those tend to help a bit. Or, you could try a sports bra, then work your way up to a regular bra. :/

That's all I've got, really.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:03 pm
I wear a 36 G, so i usually have to squeeeze into a 36DD or have a loose band and squeeze with a 38DD since it's so hard to find my size.
My best bet is to go to Ross, Fredricks of Hollywood, or maternity shops even tough I'm not pregnant or nursing.

Halter tops that give support and don't need a bra are wonderfull
So are corsets  

kittycross

Shameless Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

User_20392979

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:07 pm
Bras can be a pain. I used to be a B but that got too small and started wearing a C and now I have to wear a D cup. The bigger you are, the harder it to find something that fits and it can get pricey. D:

It's best to got to a specialty shop where the women there are trained to help you find the proper bra and eventually you will get used to it.

Trust me, you don't really want to go braless. I did that once and it was embarrassing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:46 pm
I'm a tiny girl, so I have tiny boobs. I'm about a 34A, and it's hard to find nice bras. I'm 18 and I have a boyfriend, and I want to have pretty bras for him, not some with little frogs and flowers and Hannah Montana on them [ why is she everywhere? D': ]. I barely found a nice 34A bra for me, and for some reason the cup is slightly bigger then it should be. :/ And it's such a nice little black, lacy bra. It's so hard to find womans bras in A. :/
And I have to cut the under-wire out anyways.
I am sure I can get away with being braless, as long as I don't get a cold drink or near anywhere cold. And I get cold easily. :/
I might just start putting tape on them, and be good to go.
xD  

alienli

Friendly Tipper

Slynst

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:49 pm
I'm 15 and I'm AA32.
I honestly can't find any bras that fit, a sales clerk directed me to the elementary kids section to find a bra, there was only 1 left and it was STILL slightly too large around the cupping area. My advice is to get spandex tank tops that are waist level or maybe a bit shorter, almost like a sports bra but more comfortable if your boobs are tiny like mine. They're thick enough so that you hopefully won't need to wear a regular bra to hide the appearance of your nipples. >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:31 am
I'm a 40C, and frankly enough, I walk around with 38C bras (don't ask why. the shop ran out of bras my size q_q ). I guess it's OK if you can get bras a few sizes smaller, just nothing too small. And like what everyone else is saying, walking around without a bra = bad idea.

You should also go to a lingerie shop, because you're more likely to find one your size (I'm not familiar with brands in the US. /Philippines lol). Department stores are always of no help, since they normally stock somewhere from A-C cups (and even so, they don't have one my size? OTL wink

of course, if you're uncomfortable, again like what everyone's saying, sports bras are a better option.  

Nox Nyctores

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:38 pm
kittycross
I wear a 36 G, so i usually have to squeeeze into a 36DD or have a loose band and squeeze with a 38DD since it's so hard to find my size.
My best bet is to go to Ross, Fredricks of Hollywood, or maternity shops even tough I'm not pregnant or nursing.

Halter tops that give support and don't need a bra are wonderfull
So are corsets

If you contact the government they'll pay to have your brests shrunk because it can be harmful to your spinal cord. I wear bras all the time, love them. Wish I had a push-up bra, they're nice. I'm a 34B, witch isn't bad, they're nice size for everything I wear.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:34 pm
You were my true love from the start...

User Image

I started having to wearing a 34A bra in 5th grade. Each grade level I worked my way up a cup size. I am now a 36DD, which is pushing it.
                                            However, when I first started wearing bras I hated them.
                                            I felt less.. Free and like my body was being suffocated.
                                            But, I was forced to wear them.
                                            Like others mentioned, you get used to it. I feel completely naked without a bra on. I even prefer underwire cup swimsuit tops. I can't sleep without a bra on!!

With that being said, that's something I learned; Wear a bikini top you already find comfortable in replacement of a bra if you really need to. Instead of tying it around your neck, you can safety pin the straps any way you want to.

Hope this helped!

...And I promise you will be til the end.

KissMeHappy

Familiar Exhibitionist

Booty Popping

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:50 pm
i got fitted in ninth grade for a bra, and she made me show my boobies, im a 32D and have been for eight years i had my big boobie boom in seventh and after that i stop. though its cool cause i gets to go to clearnce racks and get cute bras forlike ten bucks biggrin though the n****e thing.....i wear padded bras and man my nipples look like they can cut diamonds through my padded bra XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:55 pm
♪♫ We think I'm a 38 B. And my mom and I don't know any specialty stores to get them. sad

And my breasts are sooo weird. I think they've been deformed by the countless ill fitting bras. They like, stick out... o///o. I'm the most comfortable going without.

Recently I found a shirt where it's undetectable.

The problem with sports bras is that it shows when you wear a blouse or a dress.

I have a huge problem; I have asthma, and when the bra is tight or normal-tight, it's difficult for me to breathe. Or if I have no problems, but I suddenly get breathing difficulties, the bra inhibits my lungs.

Is there a strapless sports bra or something? Or an undershirt where your nipples don't poke through?

If your nipples don't poke through, but the breast jiggles, will people notice you don't have a bra?♫ ♪  

An Invisible Shapeshifter

Sparkly Waffles

Jao Feng

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:00 pm
Meh, Im so flat chested I dun even need one but I wear a sports one so people wont make fun of me  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:02 pm
I've always had rather large and, ahem, admittedly droopy breasts.
Bras have never, ever fit me. 36-38D is a pain.
Bras that do fit tend to be for bland old ladies. Le sigh!

However, I just found Bali.
Bali, Bali, Bali! <3
I bought a ton of Bali bras.
They're supportive, hide my nipples, and are actually cute..
A dream come true!
Hopefully they won't discontinue the style, ever..

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:16 pm
To whoever said going braless will make your boobs sag, you are wrong. ;p
Women have been going braless for years and they can support themselves just fine!
Recently though since everyone always wears bras without them your boobs are like "what is this? where is my support?"
I'm braless at home.. so at LEAST 12 hours a day. >3

I'm a 36A and I get all my bras from La Senza, they are cute and fit wonderfully!~

27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff