Submit

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:10 pm
A rift in space opened at the very edge of the Land of Stone. A single figure emerged from it and looked around the deserted land.

"This looks like the place... Now how am I to go about summoning her?" Daedalus said looking curiously at the seed in her hand.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:03 pm
Zomb sees Daedalus and recognizes her from her fight with Lee. He throws a fire dart at her.
(IE. He was there. He just didn't fight)  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:12 pm
The fire dart sliced against her arm as it stuck into the ground. Daedalus flinched adn turned to find Zomb standing against her. Wiping the blood away, she planted the seed in the ground in front of her. "I will not be so negligent of you this time." she said, creating water from thin air around her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:17 pm
"Oh. Water scary. But your in my territory." Zomb slides his foot and makes an earth Style hand sign "EArth Style Giant Dome of Magnificent Nothingness(Jutsu used by jirobo to suck out chakra) A giant Earth dome begins to surround her  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:26 pm
The dome forms around her and she is taken in by it.

** I know this jutsu, love it smile

From the outside, things were calm. But within, she was whipping water inside the dome making it a mini water tower. She felt her chakra leaving her, so she went for the finisher. 2 diagnal lines slashed through the dome as water spewed from it, eroding it and sending water everywhere. Daedalus stood in the wake of it all, staring intently at Zomb.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:34 pm
Zomb stood there smiling. Slowly his nerves Bulged out. "Kyokeinyaku" He appered behind her and kicked at her  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:43 pm
Daedalus' eyes widened as Zomb disappeared. When she was turning around she was hit a swift kick and was sent flying across the ground. The water she had began to dissolve into the ground. "*Cough cough* What... When did he get behind me." She said as she held her side and began to get up.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:49 pm
Zomb lowered his leg "Kyokeinyaku. It increases the my nerves. Im faster, and stronger. Eyes that can see you over a mile away, A nose that can smell every oder from your body, a Pallet so great I can pick out every flavor, Ears So strong I can tell who is where within my whole village. And I can feel every grain of sand that touches my body. My reactions have increased as well. It was this that gained me the title of Mizzukage. Now Die." He draws a sword "Wattojutsu" He appears infront of her "Dragon Flight" He swings upward using a kick to increase speed and force of the attack.
(Both Kyokeinyaku and Wattojutsu I got from Ruronai Kenshin.)  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:15 pm
"Then you're eyes are flawed." Daedalus said. As she was hit with the uppercut, she was reduced to water.

The water that was absorbed into the ground was the real one. She was nurturing the seed while you dealt with the clone.

Daedalus began to reform above ground as slight tremors could be felt underneath them. "The best way to grow a flower, is to water it from the root!" She quickly jumped from the site of the seed as a large bud emerged from the ground and slowly became a being.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:16 pm
Zomb spat "The hell!? No matter" Zomb appers next to the new person "Dont care who you are or what you can do. Die" He slices at her  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:28 pm
Daedalus made an effort to protect her comrade, but the water she summoned was no match for Zomb's swift release.

Abaki, however was able to defend herself. She wove a set of hand signs at light speed, "Earth Release: Grand Earth Molding" She spat out as she was layered quickly in marble. When his blade contacted with her, it shattered.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:32 pm
Zomb leaped back "Great two..." He closed his eyes "... Forbidden Jutsu of the NEcrosphere clan Number 1 of 2: Hydra" Suddenly a threeheaded Lava Dragon Sprouts from Zombs back Burning him badly "Die!" He sends two heads at Abaki and 1 at Daedalus "Im not like any of the others you faced! EXPECT NO MERCY!"
(THis music plays:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_MW65XxS7s)  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:28 pm
Daedalus was ready to defend any fire mixed attack. "Water Style: Water Dragon!" She formed a set of signs and conjured a water dragon. It collided with the lava, hardening it in place.

Abaki formed signs at the same time and summoned a earth wall to protect her. "Earth Style: Mud Wall!" A wall of mud rose around her from all sides. The lava hydras bombarded it and solidified it aking it stronger.

"No mercy asked..."
"No mercy offered."

The two said, completing a unitary thought. Daedalus decided to turn the tables and attack. "Water Art: Drilling Pillar!" From beneathe, a rushing pillar of water erupted trying to take Zomb into the air.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:35 pm
Zomb dived underground and made handsigns "Earth Style Earth Spike" Earth spikes cover the ground. His back was killing him  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:29 pm
The water drill destroyed some of the spikes. Abaki, placed her hands on the ground and the spikes did not come in the range of Daedalus and herself. It then glowed a yellowish glow and gigantic roots ripped up from the ground, lashing at Zomb.  
Land Of Earth

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff