Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
(PRIVATE RP) (NOT ACCEPTING) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xiKandiix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:39 pm
Private Rp between lxlBabyDollGoneWronglxl && Poetic Rhythm.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:42 pm
Haruhi's head sprung up and stared at a smirking boy. She noticed how cute he was, but she refused to blush. "I am." Was all Haruhi decided to mumble out. She replied in her cool tone.
User Image  

JossXIII

xiKandiix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:46 pm
"Oh really now? And Why is that?" Usui asked smiling.
He was thinking how adorable this girl was, trying to stay calm and cool to him. It was..Classic.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:52 pm
Haruhi stared at the boy and decided to not say anything. After a few seconds of silence she decided to reply. Maybe then he'd leave her alone. "What can I say? Schools boring." She tried to keep her voice under control and cool. But she knew she given a hint at how nervous she was.
User Image  

JossXIII

xiKandiix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:58 pm
He waited for a reply as she sat their quiet.
Once she did reply he noticed a little nervousness in her voice.
"Good reason." He replied, still staring at her.
"Your new here aren't you? You must find it quite..akward talking to someone like me, a complete stranger."
Usui tried to give her a conforting smile.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:02 pm
She stared at him. She didn't know what to reply, she felt did indeed feel a bit awkward talking to him. "Yeah, I guess" She said shrugging, "Yep, just moved here last week.. She finally decided to say. She gave a small smile and laughed.
User Image  

JossXIII

xiKandiix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:07 pm
"Oh really, A week ago? I guess I can't blame you for being so quiet here. Whats your name girl?" Usui asked.
When she smiled his heart pulse beated a little faster than it usually did. What was going on? He thought to himself as his eyes widened a bit. Although he straightened himself up trying not to look overwhelmed or anything.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:18 pm
Haruhi stared at him. He seemed really nice and outgoing. Maybe opening up a little bit more wouldn't harm anyone she thought to herself. She noticed him shift position and she did too. "Yup, sadly I don't know anyone.." She said replying again in a cool and serious voice, but couldn't help it and quickly broke into a smile. Her heart skipped a beat, maybe that's why she started smiling,. Maybe school won't be so bad after all she thought?
User Image  

JossXIII

xiKandiix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:23 pm
"Maybe..We can be friends? If that is alright with you. What's your name? Usui said. Seeing her smile again made him smile as well. A heart warming smile appeared on his face.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:26 pm
Haruhi couldn't help but stare at him. "Oh right, uh my name's Haruhi. What's yours" she replied. Nice one she said mentally kicking herself.
User Image  

JossXIII

xiKandiix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:31 pm
"It's a pleasure to meet you Haruhi. You can call me Usui. If you ever feel lonely feel free to find me. Usui said, smiling.
Now tell me...Do you have any interests? Usui asked. Sitting back in his chair casually.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:38 pm
"Sure we can be friends." Haruhi said smiling. "Thanks, nice to meet you too Usui, thanks again." Haruhi noticed the way he shifted in his chair. She still tried keeping her cool but she knew it was failing, how much longer until class starts? She asked herself. "I uh, um, sure I have a lot, how about you." She couldn't possible tell him everything could she? He would find her boring and her one chance of having a friend would backfire. She blushed a bit at the thought them both having a conversation. Not that she didn't have any guy friends at her old school, this, just felt a lot different.
User Image  

JossXIII

xiKandiix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:47 pm
"Haha, You can tell me, I won't mind. About me? Well..Let's say that is a secret." Usui said, His eyes full of mystery. He was just a really mysterious kind of guy. When he saw the sight of her blushing a little, He couldn't help but keep his hands off her. He patted her head and said with a smile "You can trust me Haruhi, No need to be embarrassed about anything."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:55 pm
Haruhi quickly rested her head on her hand. Maybe she shouldn't trust this guy too soon. "Well it's a secret about me too. If you really wanna know, you gotsa find out." She said in a teasing voice... her voice she only used to her close friends. She quickly regretted it, and wanted to cover her mouth. She felt her cheeks turn red, she knew she'd gone too far. She quickly looked down, her expression blank.
User Image  

JossXIII

xiKandiix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:59 pm
"Haha, well then I think I will." Usui said with a smile.
That's when the teacher walked in. He began his lesson and the whole time. Usui never paid attention. All he could think about is Haruhi and how he could find out more about her.
Who was she? What's on her mind? Do I scare her?
User Image  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces