Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 14: Life Discussion Forum
Vent Here! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxic Friday

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:45 pm
Have a bad day? Something you need to get off your mind?
Post it all here!

Maybe you will get some advice or support!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:50 pm
Sounds good to me. My boyfriend cheated on me and the other chick called me a slut.  

Crazy_Little_Red_Head102

2,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Window Shopper 100

v v starlight lunaria v v

6,550 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:51 pm
Crazy_Little_Red_Head102
Sounds good to me. My boyfriend cheated on me and the other chick called me a slut.

omg! KICK THAT BICHES a**!!! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:29 pm
burning_eyes My house was robbed, my boyfriend is showing his true colors of being a self centered immature jerk, my chatterbox clingy mood swinging friend is draining the life out of me, school finals are this week and next week, and I'm catching a cold. But on a brighter note, I had a taco today. mrgreen

Futanari xo

Muddy Armadillo

Aged Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:03 pm
Kitsurane
burning_eyes My house was robbed, my boyfriend is showing his true colors of being a self centered immature jerk, my chatterbox clingy mood swinging friend is draining the life out of me, school finals are this week and next week, and I'm catching a cold. But on a brighter note, I had a taco today. mrgreen

When all else fails, tacos won't.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:09 pm
Kitsurane

Wow.. you have a very bad week... be strong.. and never afraid to say no to that friend of yours..  

EnaLeFay

6,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Futanari xo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:11 pm
@ darman83: Thats so true. Tacos make everything better!

@enalefay: Thanks xD I'll try. =P  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:32 pm
Idiotic kids have no respect for people. Why is it people see me and think I'm stupid or will do anything they want me to right off the bat?! No, don't try and tell me I don't sit here, when on I know for a fact I do. Then they try it again. Honestly, if you fail the first time, five seconds later you will fail again. Then you make fun of my name when it's called? Oh, real mature guys. Some one should give you an award for being so grown up.

I feel better. biggrin  

Toadette25

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

eleanne

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:55 am
Okay, what the hell, why do you have to make everything a stereotype? Just because I'm white, intelligent, with glasses and braces, and assertive doesn't make me a smart-a**. You're the one being a smart-a** when you just randomly hate on people like that. You've just divided our classroom along racial lines and that is not cool.
And you. If you're gay, just say so, you know as well as I that we were really flirting at the concert. I don't give a crap if you're bi, or if you don't like me all of a sudden, but I do think it's gutless to just avoid me. You're smarter than that. We've both become notorious for not making up our minds but I'm working to fix that and you should too. Stop shooting me glances in stat or stop avoiding me. It's one or the other, big boy.
And now I've got strep and some kind of hand foot and mouth type crap, the church I don't even believe in any more keeps bugging me to get confirmed and I don't know what to say, and my tech ed teacher, who's a failure at teaching, is trying to hand all administrative responsibilities over to me. Gah. I want to lock him and Little Miss a*****e in that closet he goes in to text after lecturing us about how electronic devices aren't appropriate in school.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:02 am
i got sabotaged today.

as if you're not popular enough that you need to take out your anger on an outcast just because she beat you in becoming a prefect. b***h i didn't say your stupid, or fat (because for the record i don't call people fat, it's a lame insult when someone can't think of anything else to say), and i didn't MEAN to insult you, it's just a matter of how you take it, your friend asked me why i think you didn't make it, well i told the truth! i told her you were notorious and that your grades weren't very good, it's the friggin truth and NO i didn't scream it, i stated it in that formal matter-of-fact way. so tell me why... WHY did you have to sabotage me? Are you that immature that immature that you cannot take it if someone beat you as something, especially if it's someone who's not as pretty, not as thin and has not as many a string of boyfriends like you do, bull.

and you call yourself a home coming queen, and you call yourself a house captain, please.

PEOPLE READING THIS TAKE NOTE that i'm not as bitchy as i am when i wrote this, i was just mad.  

13Radishes

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:38 pm
TokiRyuu
i got sabotaged today.

as if you're not popular enough that you need to take out your anger on an outcast just because she beat you in becoming a prefect. b***h i didn't say your stupid, or fat (because for the record i don't call people fat, it's a lame insult when someone can't think of anything else to say), and i didn't MEAN to insult you, it's just a matter of how you take it, your friend asked me why i think you didn't make it, well i told the truth! i told her you were notorious and that your grades weren't very good, it's the friggin truth and NO i didn't scream it, i stated it in that formal matter-of-fact way. so tell me why... WHY did you have to sabotage me? Are you that immature that immature that you cannot take it if someone beat you as something, especially if it's someone who's not as pretty, not as thin and has not as many a string of boyfriends like you do, bull.

and you call yourself a home coming queen, and you call yourself a house captain, please.

PEOPLE READING THIS TAKE NOTE that i'm not as bitchy as i am when i wrote this, i was just mad.

User Image
That girl needs a good southern-style whoopin. If only she could see why she didn't earn it.
It's one thing to want to be everything good and gold, but to do it for the wrong reason AND the wrong way...is BULL.

Well, here goes. My rant of the day. Not so much a rant though neutral

Look. Shut up. Just...shut up! This is why we have 'Problems' and then 'White people problems'! Not meaning to be racist. Seriously, she's dumped you time and time again, why would you want her back?! She restricts simple parts of your daily life, for what reason? What good reason? You think she's the only one that would ever love you? She lives miles away and you wonder why she cheats on you! Dumps you like a soggy waffle! Oh please. Don't give me that bull. That is absolute bull. What about me? Didn't I love you? Aren't I the one you ran to every time she made a mess of your life? Hurt you? Made you miserable? Oh please. Next time she hurts you, don't be surprised when I'm not surprised.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:08 am
Most of the bs in my life come from gaia and how they have their little cliques with other people who bs around but other than that my life is pretty sweet. I am, however, ******** annoyed about people trolling my threads, calling me a p***s on their mules, and talking bs about me behind my backs. Since I vent and talk s to their faces, I am allowed to do dis. I think it's okay, as long as you say s to their face anyway. I use to be on this site for hours. Now I am on five-to-ten minutes a day.

Mostly to get gaia cash. Oh, and I am cosplay, just not as a p***s. Gaia became sucky over the years.  

Sussiezidal

Sussiezidal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:14 am
Also, if you are gonna give me advice please refrain from ranting. I see a lot of people being pretentious by ranting, acting like they know it all and trying to drill things in to our heads, as if it were the military. I have one thing to say to those types of people. Stfu, because your point is not getting across. Barking at me because you got offended leads to me ignoring you. Also, please refrain from talking to me at all if your advice is going to come off as a rude approach. I have been banned for flaming I kind of sort of can't help my anger issues. Not to sound hard-core wannabee or whatever. . .

But that's kind of the way I am. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:49 pm
im almost graduating high school and ive had to sit back and watch while all my friends get flirted with and asked out while i stand there like a dork and it makes me wonder what the hell is wrong with me!! even my lil sis has had a boyfriend and first kiss before me... stare
i just gained all this confidence by losing weight, taking care of acne, getting contacts in stead of glasses, dressing cuter and even a new hair cut and still nothing
guys act like i dont exist xp  

Lady Lullaby Melody

14: Life Discussion Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas