Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What's Your Manga Count Up To? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurokage Sanada83

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:52 pm
I've been buying manga about every week for the last 4 years, give or take a couple weeks.I'm very close to breaking 100.The majority of my collection is ranma 1/2 and samurai deeper kyo.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:32 pm
I think I'm up to around 60 right now. I'm tottaly out of shelf space, so I had to start stacking them up on the floor. o_o;; One wrong step and you're dead in my room, now.  

Nakano Broadway

Bemused Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:43 pm
I have 83 volumes of translated manga and 24 volumes of manga that's in Korean. So all together, 107.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:29 am
I started collecting manga about a year and a half ago, when I got a job. I'm up to 37 volumes now, and 2 complete series. Granted, one is only 2 books(Wolf's Rain), and the other is only 5(Gundam Seed). I have 20 volumes of Dragon Knights, and 10 volumes of Ragnarok. I also have a collection of drawing books on manga and anime. Had I not bought them, I would have an additional 30-ish mangas. It was always such a hard decision! crying  

OkamiKodomo

9,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:16 pm
I have about 500 manga. You can see part of my collection in my journal. It's rather outdated.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:41 pm
i am ashamed to say that i am probably the biggest penny pincher on the planet...and instead of buying the manga, i will go to the book stores practically every week and annoy the crap outta all the employees by sitting in the little childrens reading nook (scaring away all children by sprawling myself across the stairs like a bum and glaring at any child that dare interrupt my manga intake) and read till the store closes and even then ill plead with the manager to let me finish the last few pages of one manga...then sneak in a few more books to read...-.- ...so needless to say i have like...10 books from friends for birthdays...seeing as one of my best friends has literally a library of manga that could fill a medium sized room...><  

iridescentdreamer_13

lonewolf007

Distinct Werewolf

10,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:06 pm
My colection consist of Ranma 1/2, Ah My Godess, Masion Ikuko, Lone Wolf and Cub, Samuri Exachiner, Battle Angle both old and new, One Piece, Suikoden III, Mermaid Scars, Tank Police, Ghost in the Shell and a few more I can't remenber.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:21 pm
I have only one Inuyasha manga book. crying . I wanna get more, but since it's expensive for a comic/book, my mom refuse to let me buy more, even if it's my own money... stressed scream  

Pow in the Wow

Franken Fran

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:35 pm
If we just go by how many different series I have, its close to 29 or more. If we go by how many seperate books I have, gotta be close to 60-80 something.
I have all of GTO, Midori Days, Ichigo 100%, Chobits, Love Hina, Psychic Academy, Card Captor Sakura, Evangelion and thats quite a few seperate books right there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:34 pm
about 16 or 17. I'm not positive...  

Itazu

Nami Kana

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:35 pm
I mainly borrow and download manga..  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:33 pm
iridescentdreamer_13
i am ashamed to say that i am probably the biggest penny pincher on the planet...and instead of buying the manga, i will go to the book stores practically every week and annoy the crap outta all the employees by sitting in the little childrens reading nook (scaring away all children by sprawling myself across the stairs like a bum and glaring at any child that dare interrupt my manga intake) and read till the store closes and even then ill plead with the manager to let me finish the last few pages of one manga...then sneak in a few more books to read...-.- ...so needless to say i have like...10 books from friends for birthdays...seeing as one of my best friends has literally a library of manga that could fill a medium sized room...><
same I have about 27 but I spend most of my saturdays at borders ^_^ I have read at least 235-260 books ><  

goldenhair0

tiny_stars

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:16 am
i own around 80 so myself most are fruits basket 4laugh , dnangel, diabolo,model, and alot more cant remember them all of the top pf my head xp my head hurts thinking about it crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:36 am
I suck, I only own about 10 books of Tsubasa Chronicles. But the rest are on my computer. pirate Get it? lol.  

Dreams Boy

rakusa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:53 am
I've read so many (from borrowing and the second half to the manga collection that are my sister's series) but mine are mostly Fruits Basket and Rurouni Kenshin. 3nodding Gah, I'm dreading the time when I run out of shelf space (about 5 volumes away) and yet... it's coming... and it feels like such injustice to leave them on the floor or out of sequential order. sweatdrop  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff