Submit

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:20 am
Pain sat patiently under the large tree towards the edge of Konoha's gates. He awaited his students' arrival to begin his rigorous training. "Hmm...", he sighed contently as he let the rays from the sun warm his brow.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:31 pm
Keitori walked up to where Pain was sitting. "Hi Sensei." She frowned. Hopefully there would be some interseting people in her class. She sighed. "Ready for class, chaa..."

((chaa is my favourite phrase...))  

emptyandroid

Lonely Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • PvP 200

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:40 pm
Pain had looked up. "Hmm?" He had mistakenly dozed off while waiting. "Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll" he said while stretching under the big tree, "Lets get your training started." he answered, not fully aware that she'd asked a question. "Why don't you tell me about yourself so we can get a grasp of where you stand?" he said now standing.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:19 am
Keitori rolled her shoulders, then sighed and and shrugged. "Whataya wanna know, chaa?" she leaned to one side, then the other. "I've been studying Ninjutsu for two years, I prefer fighting with my katana, I use Ninjutsu anyway and I like to train as much as possible." She sighed again and stretched her back.

((Is that what you wanted to know? Cause I wasn't sure))  

emptyandroid

Lonely Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • PvP 200

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:24 am
**Yes ^_^

"Ninjutsu aye? I specialize in ninjutsu and have mastered many of them in my lifetime. ^_^" Pain said as he took out a piece of chakra paper and held it out to her. "Take this, and focus your chakra into it. It will tell us your elemental affinity, then we can work on your ninjutsu and how to combine it with your katana techniques."

*Paper reaction = Nature Affinity*
ignite and turn to ash = fire
split in two = wind
crumple up = lightening
turn to dirt = earth
become damp = water

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:25 am
Keitori resched over and took the piece of paper from Pain. After a few seconds of holding it and focusing her chakra, the paper split in two. Keitori's eyes widened. "So, I'm a Wind type, chaa?" She inspected the paper holding it out infront of her.  

emptyandroid

Lonely Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • PvP 200

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:31 pm
"Hm, wind nature. Wonderful, you will definitly be able to use that in combination with your katana to deal heavy damage." he said placing his hand on his chin. "Lets go do some training. I have an area reserved for my class." he said as he went into the tree branches in the leaf forest.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:55 pm
Keitori grinned and nodded. "Sweet, chaa." she said to herself. She quickly ran and caught up with Pain.  

emptyandroid

Lonely Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • PvP 200

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:12 am
**A REPLY?! after a thousand years.... lol

The two reached a clearing in the midst of the forest where a very strong tree grew. "Your first task will be to focus your chakra into your katana." Pain said while having planned the rest of the session out in his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:47 pm
**Sorry lol i just started school again and we got assignments on the first day...

Keitori leapt down into the clearing. "Alright," she said, as she unsheathed her katana. "Here it goes..." She focused her chakra in her katana, which started to have a slight blue tinge and was humming quietly.  

emptyandroid

Lonely Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • PvP 200

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:54 am
**Oh ok, you must be in college or high school?

Pain watched as she did this with a great level of accuracy. "Impressive. Now, focus your chakra as thin as you can. Think like the edge of your sword. Sharp. Deadly. Precise. Focus in tighter on the cutting edge of your blade.", he said more intently.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:32 pm
Cherry crept around the corner of a tree, looking for pain and her future classmates, she gazed upon pain teaching his student and wondered when she would be noticed. ~Strange i remember being in rougas class last time why does he want me here?~  

Iketeru Cherry
Vice Captain

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:57 pm
**Rouga is no longer with us... sad

"Keep trying Keitori you've almost got it. --Hm?" Pain said looking around. "Strange... I feel someone there..." he said low to himself. "Join us if you'd like" he spoke into the area, not sure who was there.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:38 pm
**Omg what happened???

Cherry poked her head out from behind the tree with a smile and her tongue sticking out. "Hi pain-sama!" She said out of glee. Taking a quick glance at what he was teaching his student. "I'm ready to train!" ~I wonder who my classmate is?~  

Iketeru Cherry
Vice Captain

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:22 pm
Iketeru Cherry
**Omg what happened???

Cherry poked her head out from behind the tree with a smile and her tongue sticking out. "Hi pain-sama!" She said out of glee. Taking a quick glance at what he was teaching his student. "I'm ready to train!" ~I wonder who my classmate is?~

**Archangel started a topic about who wanted his x box live gamer tag and Rouga came in and started talking s**t about x box and he ended up getting burned in the end.  
Genin Classes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff