Submit

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:18 pm
I have this account on Deviantart that has a member ship with a DMC/Bayonetta fan section. Each day I get these update on pictures made. A lot of those picture are complaining about the new Dante. They're calling him and emo and stuff. I laugh my a** off because it sounds like none of these have any idea of or about Dante actual past and their just a bunch of hot head purist.

My argument is why all of these people are angry? It was just a clip and Dante's personality hardly described. So long as Dante isn't too angsty and still his smart-a** protagonist self, I'm fine. Oh, and Rebellion calms the hell down!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:38 pm
That makes me wonder...
Did people ever freak out like this when Nero was announced?
Plus I'm still wondering why people are mixing Twilight reference's when they talk about the new Dante... Ah people are becoming hard-headed and arrogant little things, aren't they?  

Cataclysmic Cujo

Anxious Bear

12,375 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Michael Von Kreig IV

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:40 am
I dont mind the new dante! but i would prefer him to have his white hair back..but other than that!!!! that trailer looks really really awesome! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:38 am
It's good to hear a few open-minded voices.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

JuhllyMBS

Hygienic Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:34 pm
I was really .. hysteric, when i saw teh trailer. I refused to accept him but know what?? Whatever. It's still teh same Dante. And he's still cool. Although, that hiar is just really likely the new director, that's what really pissed me off. I just really calmed down the next day, when I noticed he seemed to be younger than the DMC3 Dante. That's just my opinion, though. (He's still freakin' cool anyway)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:45 pm
JuhllyMBS
I was really .. hysteric, when i saw teh trailer. I refused to accept him but know what?? Whatever. It's still teh same Dante. And he's still cool. Although, that hiar is just really likely the new director, that's what really pissed me off. I just really calmed down the next day, when I noticed he seemed to be younger than the DMC3 Dante. That's just my opinion, though. (He's still freakin' cool anyway)

According to what I've heard, they seem to be following the direction of the DMC novels. Back then, Dante must have dyed and cut his hair to sorta disguise himself from demons who might still be looking for relations to Sparda.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

JuhllyMBS

Hygienic Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:34 am
Leprechaun_Sean
According to what I've heard, they seem to be following the direction of the DMC novels. Back then, Dante must have dyed and cut his hair to sorta disguise himself from demons who might still be looking for relations to Sparda.

Yeah I've heard of that possiblity. I don't doubt, and neither care. Also, he still seems to have rebellion, but in a totally different way, as the story apparently goes in the past. I need to catch up on manga and anime(which I heard that sucks)... But that doesn't come to the matter.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:39 pm
JuhllyMBS

Yeah I've heard of that possiblity. I don't doubt, and neither care. Also, he still seems to have rebellion, but in a totally different way, as the story apparently goes in the past. I need to catch up on manga and anime(which I heard that sucks)... But that doesn't come to the matter.

The anime isn't bad by a long shot. But if you're looking for something that goes along with the games... Well you probably won't like it as much. (I think the last episode kinda leads into dmc4 though...)
Plus it's got Reuben Langdon doing Dante's voice so it's good to hear a familiar voice in that series =D  

Cataclysmic Cujo

Anxious Bear

12,375 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:47 pm
there another DMC coming out??? wow...I feel slow razz and I hate the DMC 4 Dante, he talks to much, Three is barrable because he is young but four take place after one in which he hushed up quiet a lot. that aside, for some reason I see Dante looking cool in black hair. The Anime is okay too but I think the managa are a bit better but that is because you can *insert faverite Dante voice here* and be happy  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:09 pm
Well, although I haven't still played DMC4, I like DMC4 Dante(if I didn't, i would have SO many pictures glued in my notebook XD). I also find Dante cool with the black hair, but it will take some time to get used(Cool, yeah and all, but still... it was a shock for almost everyone)  

JuhllyMBS

Hygienic Werewolf

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:23 pm
red 14 the sniper
there another DMC coming out??? wow...I feel slow razz and I hate the DMC 4 Dante, he talks to much, Three is barrable because he is young but four take place after one in which he hushed up quiet a lot. that aside, for some reason I see Dante looking cool in black hair. The Anime is okay too but I think the managa are a bit better but that is because you can *insert faverite Dante voice here* and be happy

I'll say this nicely since I really like this guld and don't to get kicked out. You have very strange taste when it comes to Dante.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:02 pm
I'm a man with questionable tastes and an even weirder way of thinking.  

Alice the Loving

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:31 pm
That explains why you chose your avi to be a girl. That and you're bi polar.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:44 am
i have realized im not part of the guild.. but i would like to show this to the crowd i know will listen.

okay for all you Devil May Cry fans.. you may be aware of a newly upcoming installment to the devil may cry series.. where they intend to give the game a more "western" style to the game, they say that the game is only popular on the eastern side.. new director of the game from ninja theory has brought in a new more american style to the game and has even applied himself into the game, if youve seen the trailer youll notice the new hairstyle dante has is in fact the dame hairstyle the director has and you can also notice that dante has a british flag on his sleeve.. the director is british. if you have not seen the new trailer here is a link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzQPZUMqd_0

i have recently also discovered a petition that is against the new idea for the game. i have signed it myself. i advise that you check it out read it and if you agree with the petition pklease sign and help spread the word.
in my personal opinion the game DOES NOT look bad.. i just dont think it should be a devil may cry game. why try to fix something that was never broken. please feel free to share your opinions on here. i would love to hear what you have to say.

link to petition:
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/Dmc  

Eurosuke_Orochiryuu

Eurosuke_Orochiryuu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:48 am
feel free to discuss on my threads

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/devil-may-cry-reboot-dmc/t.65960131/

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-gaming-discussion/devil-may-cry-reboot-dmc/t.65960175/

help spread the word ^^  
The New DmC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces