Reply The Britianic Empire
my Lelouch is alive evidence, deny or support Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieujpeg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:43 pm
Okay, so ovbiously every single lelouch guild ever made has probably discussed the whole hes alive! or hes just dead

Well, here is my story after two year's or research and unsafe psychotic obsession

Lelouch is indeed ALIVE
I repeat ALIVE.

My evidence.
We should all recognize how C.C gained the code yes? The crazy nun confessed she was using Cecilia, angering her, Cecilia chokes the nun which explains why there isn't a scratch on her but blood running down her lip. And the nun also killed Cecilia at the same event. The nun killed Cecilia because once you have recieved the code, the only way to activate its divine immortality is to first die getting rid of your human life.

So with this in mind Lelouch had recieved geass in both eyes in C's world. You can gain geass in both eyes if you have remained SANE, and once that task is accomplished you can actually use geass on someone who has the geass code.
Charles for instense, as an attempt to kill Lelouch Charles ran up and gripped his neck with his hand that had his geass mark. Like mentioned, Lelouch has geass in both eyes.. Using them he cast geass on Marianna and Charles with "Be Gone!" sending them to perish while Charles geass hand lies on lelouch.
The person who kill's the code holder now posess's the code itself.

Lelouch's geass was further activated when Suzaku (dressed As Zero) had stabbed Lelouch through the stomach killing him.

As lelouch tumbled down the balcony Nunnally gripped his hand at his final moment suddenly Nunnally see's random events through Lelouch's past while Lelouch's geass is being activated.

Keep in mind When C.C was touching The lancelot making Suzaku recieve disturbing images Lelouch came up and gripped C.C's shoulder while her geass was being activated and ALSO recieved glimpses of random event's of C.C's past

Later on in the end C.C is speaking to Lelouch. Now there are a lot of guess's and opinions about this with NO PROOF TO PROVIDE.

Note: The type of witch's used in Code Geass CANNOT talk to dead people..-.-

Now ovbiously writer's, producer's, etc. say lelouch is dead. No, that is used to keep the mystery alive if they admit Lelouch is alive than thats the end of it. This type of stunt is pulled everywhere

And notice the brown bag c.c has with her when shes on the cart, Lelouch may or may not be in it. What else does C.C need?

She wears the same thing everyday, and she's laying on cheeze-kun. No it is not pizza C.C has once referred to lelouch 'I don't like code pizza..." so i dont think youd let a pizza get all gross and musty in a bag.

*BREATH* Well here is my evidence and my truth of the story.
Don't complain or cuss me out because than you will be no better than anyone else with an opinion of this.

Back to you Tom! biggrin
Tom: Thank you Nina for the Undeadness of Lelouch  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:55 pm
Purple Geass
Using them he cast geass on Marianna and Charles with "Be Gone!" sending them to perish while Charles geass hand lies on lelouch.

Kor: "Could you please explain how Lelouch didn't lose his Geass after gaining possession of Charles's Code as you claim happened? You see the show explains that you can't have a Code & a Geass at the same time, so I just proved that part of your evidence to be wrong."

ALL HAIL ZERO!!!!

Kor the Legendary Kami

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kieujpeg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:00 pm
LSSJ6 Kor
Purple Geass
Using them he cast geass on Marianna and Charles with "Be Gone!" sending them to perish while Charles geass hand lies on lelouch.

Kor: "Could you please explain how Lelouch didn't lose his Geass after gaining possession of Charles's Geass as you claim happened? You see the show explains that you can't have a Code & a Geass at the same time, so I just proved that part of your evidence to be wrong."

ALL HAIL ZERO!!!!

He used his geass before he died. Like i said, he still has his geass before the code gets activated  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:02 pm
Deny or Support, as simple as that

AND NOBODY START THOSE HUGE ARGUEMENTS AND ACT LIKE THERE EINSTEIN WHEN THEY HAVE NO CRAP TO BACK IT UP... so annoying  

Kieujpeg

Kor the Legendary Kami

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:13 pm
Purple Geass
Deny or Support, as simple as that

AND NOBODY START THOSE HUGE ARGUEMENTS AND ACT LIKE THERE EINSTEIN WHEN THEY HAVE NO CRAP TO BACK IT UP... so annoying

Kor: "Sorry though I do have crap to back my arguments up. Though since you said not here then I'll respect your wishes."

DENY

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ALL HAIL ZERO!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:15 pm
Cite sources.... Most of this is your own theory.  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

SirBaka
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:57 pm
purest_heart

This.

Also, there's really no point in adding a theory if you're not planning on arguing about it. The fact is, if you don't want to argue about your own theory, you're outright stating that it has flaws and can be broken.

That being said, I won't retort a counter-argument.

Deny.

Also, if you are curious of why I am not locking this like every other "LELOUCH IS ALIVE" thread as seen in the sticky, it's because you actually show some coherent thought in your theory (albeit, thought that has come across many times already by other people in the years). If I were to lock this, it would be because of the lack of discussion. Leaving us to say only "Agree" or "Deny" really takes away from your credibility.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:24 pm
SirBaka
purest_heart

This.

Also, there's really no point in adding a theory if you're not planning on arguing about it. The fact is, if you don't want to argue about your own theory, you're outright stating that it has flaws and can be broken.

That being said, I won't retort a counter-argument.

Deny.

Also, if you are curious of why I am not locking this like every other "LELOUCH IS ALIVE" thread as seen in the sticky, it's because you actually show some coherent thought in your theory (albeit, thought that has come across many times already by other people in the years). If I were to lock this, it would be because of the lack of discussion. Leaving us to say only "Agree" or "Deny" really takes away from your credibility.

Kor: "Thank you about that SirBaka. I totally agree with your points here. I mean what does she do the second I find a huge fault in her theory, she adds that she only wants us to Agree/Accept or Disagree/Deny her theory. It is exactly what you said about how she doesn't want us to point out the flaws in her theory."

ALL HAIL ZERO!!!!

Kor the Legendary Kami

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200

lunaticprofiler818

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:02 am
I think he's alive because from what I know about having code you don't gain code until you die....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:01 pm
This is from code geass bibliographys, how geass works, and watching the show is where i got the information. I ussually just examine episodes and compare the theories made ._. Anyway,, Thank joo all for reading biggrin  

Kieujpeg

Kieujpeg

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:02 pm
*Sigh by pointing out the flaws in my theory is denying it am i right? Im not einstein myself i can agree i have a flaw.. which is why this is my opinion and my research of how everything happened  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:42 am
so we can't argue then? QQ  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:35 pm
I Support the Idea that Lelouch is Alive!

I deny Some of your evidence though biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:00 pm
He used Charles code, because he now obtained it, if you can see a Geass-using person's memories, they have the code.

It also means you are immortal.

Lelouch also had Zero Requiem as a backup.

If any evil plan/war was made, Lelouch would arise again to stop it.

HE"S ALIVE WOOOTT xp  

Xxrawr_pancakexX

Xxrawr_pancakexX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:03 pm
EVERY ONE LOOK AT THIS LELOUCH IS ALIVE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRlKfKwgtmg&feature=related  
The Britianic Empire

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers