Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Which god/goddess to you follow worship? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ana`

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:55 pm
Well, like the title says, which god/goddess do you follow/worship?

----
note: I know little to nothing about paganism and your answer will further my study. Thankyou.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:41 pm
I worship within the Greek Pantheon only, but particularly Apollo, Dionysos and Hermes.  

maenad nuri
Captain

Kayle_Leoven

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:53 pm
The Triple Goddess and Horned God (Wiccan).  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:29 pm
Growing up, I associated with the Greek pantheon, but have since then expanded my horizons, and have not settled down in a single pantheon yet, let alone a single deity.  

Reijin-chan

Cerri Kali`Diah

3,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:38 pm
Nuri
I worship within the Greek Pantheon only, but particularly Apollo, Dionysos and Hermes.

What she said ... though I don't have a close relationship with Hermes.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:47 am
Although I can't truely say I follow (and I definately don't worship) any god(dess) or pantheon, but I've been drawn to Bastet for as long as I can remember. I don't know all that much about any of the pantheons aside from Roman (who wouldn't after 4 years of Latin?) because all the information I find on the internet contradicts something said by someone else and I can't get my hands on any decent books. My fiancee's "main" godess is Athena.  

T2G

Wheezing Raider

Cheap Hit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:12 pm
I follow Hecate  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:26 pm
I don't "worship" any Godforms, for I believe that we are all Emanations of the Divine, and through that as long as I live my life respectfully to others and myself, that I am showing respect and love for various Godforms. Neither do I follow any particular Godform, for my Path isn't their's, though I do have a close relationship with Makali, Coatlique, Set and Anubis (both from Sep Tepy, not their modern forms).  

Ges

Shinji-Katawane

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:03 pm
I dont have any specific pantheon. I currently am working with the Greek pantheon. My stronger relationships are with Pan,Poseidon,Gaia,and Selene. I'm expanding my horizons though.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:19 pm
I have yet to associate myself with a particular god, but my "main" goddess is Gaia. I need to expand my horizons more, but I am focusing on Dionysus.  

Son of Axeman

Oo Rana oO

1,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:35 pm
I tend to follow Freya, the Norse Goddess of fertility and cats.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:44 pm
I follow Anubis (Yinepu) and Bast.  

Miza_Radioaktiv

Questionable Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100

midara the happy banshee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:08 am
I worship the Greek Pantheon, and Gaia is my patroness. (Did I mention I love her? Gawd, she rocks.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:11 am
I have a pretty close relationship with Rhiannon.  

miserabelle

Meiriona

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:04 am
Karamagee. a local deity who I have a VERY close relationship with. well, localized, I'm her first follower outside of a small village in Kenya. and that because I have to. its a very personal relationship, shes like a second consience...but a bad one. I mean..argh. I'm getting scolded. Lets have her words for you.

"I am a spirit of earth, whose power depends of the health of her earth and the strength of her followers belief and devotion"

in other words, shes a parasite feeding off me.

and now I'm being scolded again.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces