Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
♥ Singles Only! ♥ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you or have you ever experienced a Gaian Relationship?
Yes WOOT!!
28%
 28%  [ 24 ]
Not yet..
20%
 20%  [ 17 ]
Yes but never again...
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
No and I don't intend too!!
10%
 10%  [ 9 ]
Yes and hopefully again..
16%
 16%  [ 14 ]
Give me my 10 Gold!
20%
 20%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 84

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Are you Single and possibly looking for companionship or a new Gaian romance? Come into the new Singles area to chat and find others like you. Or you can post up a Personals Ad describing a little bit about yourself and what you are looking for right now. wink

(Please do not include phone numbers or other graphic sexual content. Please keep your posts PG13? redface )  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:14 pm
Meep what do I have to say follow my fan thread there you get to know me!  

Oniknowsyou!

IRL Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:19 am
(I'll make an Example Ad )

Single pink haired female with very light olive complexion with soft brown eyes seeking a single male companion between the ages of 20-30 years; for fun, romance and intellectual conversation.

Alittle abit about myself; I'm 25, fun loving and down to earth. I have been on Gaia for 1 year. I have no children on Gaia and have never been married. I have 4 Gaian brothers and 2 Gaian sisters by the names of; Lazlow-kun, SexyMoFo504, DoBbLiNg, Gambit9000, PurplePrettyKitty, and bells_no_neko-chan.

I like to flirt and cuddle, go to Gaian Balls and Parties in style. I like collecting quality Sig Art and cute sexy clothing and items that look good on me. I hope to eventually adopt a Noob. 3nodding Or Marry and then adopt Noobs for children, Heh. heart 4laugh Also I like the color Pink and fuzzy kittens too. whee

If you would like to talk and maybe meet somewhere on Gaia go ahead and send me a pm. --Bettychan  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:30 pm
SWM (Single white male) pale due to lack of sunlight. pale eyes (sometimes white) seeking someone to prove that he is really alive. would like a companion 18and + need apply. not too picky.  

Hyuuga Crim

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Izaria Jade Serenity

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:12 pm
Hyuuga Crim
SWM (Single white male) pale due to lack of sunlight. pale eyes (sometimes white) seeking someone to prove that he is really alive. would like a companion 18and + need apply. not too picky.

* growls at Crim *... I'll show you single!!! scream  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:47 am
so this is what happened to the romace forum from gaia. *twidles his thumbs.* you know that place has been down for about a year now. it was up from the time i joined for about a week, and its been down ever since april of 03. that sucks.  

virus73

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:33 pm
virus73
so this is what happened to the romace forum from gaia. *twidles his thumbs.* you know that place has been down for about a year now. it was up from the time i joined for about a week, and its been down ever since april of 03. that sucks.
Actually I just confiscated the Personals Forum's Main Header Image. They weren't using it. .. so now it's the header image of my Personals Thread. xd

But you're right I miss the old personals place on Gaia. It was interesting browsing the Ads. I think they got rid of it because too many people were advertising Cybersex and Prostitution there. And Gaia is supposed to be safe for young kids.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:15 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
virus73
Actually I just confiscated the Personals Forum's Main Header Image. They weren't using it. .. so now it's the header image of my Personals Thread. xd

But you're right I miss the old personals place on Gaia. It was interesting browsing the Ads. I think they got rid of it because too many people were advertising Cybersex and Prostitution there. And Gaia is supposed to be safe for young kids.

*giggles*
Oh god, online prostitutes...I wonder if they're cleaner than the real ones... xd  

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:16 pm
Selene Dendawga
~ Anime Betty ~
virus73

*giggles*
Oh god, online prostitutes...I wonder if they're cleaner than the real ones... xd
I guess cybersex would be the safest form of sex. So Cyber Whores would be pretty clean. blaugh Some girl even pmed me last month looking for buyers willing to pay her gold for cybersex in pms. I reported her. stare LOL... GAIAN CYBER WHORES!!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:00 pm
Hehe, but you could still get a virus from a cyberwhore, and have to take your computer to the doctor... xd

Actually, it's funny. In societies, prostitution is "the oldest profession" and has somehow translated into this fake community. Makes you wonder, who teaches these 13yr olds such things?  

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:18 pm
Selene Dendawga
Hehe, but you could still get a virus from a cyberwhore, and have to take your computer to the doctor... xd

Actually, it's funny. In societies, prostitution is "the oldest profession" and has somehow translated into this fake community. Makes you wonder, who teaches these 13yr olds such things?
Hehe you mean the computer could get the crabs?? More like worms.. ewww xp That does sound gross. Thats why I guess even online you need protection.. Don't forget the condom firewall!!! xd Let's hope there are no in holes in any ports. domokun But then again you could get probed even without cybersex on Gaia. xp Damn Yammah Hackers!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:39 pm
eek .....*giggles* so the hackers could be considered the many unwanted rapists of the computer world 3nodding xp

Can't imagine a computer with a sexually transmitted disease xd  

+migurushii+

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:43 pm
Now there's CTDs, Cyberly Transmitted Diseases? Hackers are the cyber world's rapist? Oh my poor computer, then again, if I could get you pregnant, I could have a smaller and faster computer...

*rubs chin*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:45 pm
Selene Dendawga
Now there's CTDs, Cyberly Transmitted Diseases? Hackers are the cyber world's rapist? Oh my poor computer, then again, if I could get you pregnant, I could have a smaller and faster computer...

*rubs chin*
lol! if only i could be that witty xd  

+migurushii+

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:51 pm
+migurushii+
eek .....*giggles* so the hackers could be considered the many unwanted rapists of the computer world 3nodding xp

Can't imagine a computer with a sexually transmitted disease xd
Yeah daily my firewall gets a probing and tells me about an illegal backdoor intrusion. I guess you can concider it a rape act. xp redface Especially calling it a backdoor trojan.. both those terms somehow draw up a bad image..  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff