Scary Stories/CreepyPasta Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happedol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:13 am
Scary Stories/CreepyPasta

Sorry if there already was a thread like this, but I couldn't really find it anywhere. I'm quite a horror-fan and I love to read Scary Stories and CreepyPasta(Don't know what it is? Read below). So if you have horror stories or know some creepy pasta, you can post them here. Please don't post self-written stories, that would be something that would belong in the Poems and Writings subforum.

What is CreepyPasta?

Know Your Meme
Creepypasta is a form of Copypasta(Copy Paste) and are short scary/horror stories that are regularly posted on message boards or sent via email intended to scare or unnerve the reader. Some are completely made up where as others are derived from old Urban Legends.

I'll post one Creepy Pasta to start with. I just took one of the internet, I personally find it's grade of scariness okay, I've read scarier ones , but here it goes:

A man went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave him his key and told him that on the way to his room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. Especially no one should look inside the room, under any circumstances. So he followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to his room, and going to bed.

The next night his curiosity would not leave him alone about the room with no number on the door. He walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. He bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling his eye. What he saw was a hotel bedroom, like his, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was completely white. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. He stared in confusion for a while. He almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to.

This disinclination saved his life. He crept away from the door and walked back to his room. The next day, he returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all he saw was redness. He couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew he was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red.

At this point he decided to consult the woman at the front desk for more information. She sighed and said, “Did you look through the keyhole?” The man told her that he had and she said, “Well, I might as well tell you the story. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red.”

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:45 pm
The Long Distance Phone Call

Urban Legend: An elderly woman, bed-ridden after her husbands death, receives strange phone calls that turn out to be from the dead husband.

The Story:
An elderly woman receives a phone call on a dark, stormy night. She hears a moaning on the other end and a voice that sounds like her recently diseased husband. The calls torment her all night. The next day, she asks her driver to take her past the cemetery where her husband was laid to rest. They discover that during the storm, a phone line had fallen down ...........and was laying on her dead husbands grave! Were the phone calls she had received the night before made from beyond the grave by her dead husband? Another variation of this has the woman dying from shock in her bed after answering the phone call. Then, when she is being taken to the cemetery it is discovered that the phone line is laying on her husbands grave.

Origins:
This legend has been told as having happened in various parts of the United States but no true origins can be found. A version of this legend showed up as an episode of the Twilight Zone on February 7th,1964, called "Night Call."  

twistedmx

Happedol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:54 pm
Nice one ^^

Anyone heard of the slenderman?

User Image

The Slender Man

The Slender Man was created at the Something Awful Forums in a thread entitled "Create Paranormal Images." He is described as wearing a black suit strikingly similar to the visage of the notorious Men In Black, and as the name suggests, appears very thin and able to stretch his limbs and torso to inhuman lengths in order to induce fear and ensnare his prey. Once his arms are outstretched, his victims are put into something of a hypnotized state, where they are utterly helpless to stop themselves from walking into them. He is also able to create tendrils from his fingers and back that he uses to walk on in a similar fashion to Doc Ock, the Spider-Man villain in the Marvel Universe. The superhuman stretching ability could also be seen as a similiarty between himself and Mr. Fantastic of the Fantastic Four. Whether he absorbs, kills, or mearly takes his victims to an undiclosed location or dimension is also unknown as there are never any bodys or evidence left behind in his wake to deduce a definite conclusion.

Not much is known, as no specific information is given within the thread about origins, but his objective and habitat are made very clear. He has the need to kidnap children, and is seen right before the disappearance of a child or multiple children. He seems to prefer fog enshrouded streets and wooded areas as a way to conceal himself from being noticed. It should also be noted that children have been able to see him when no other adults in the vicinity could. Children also have dreams or nightmares concerning The Slender Man before their disappearance. Confiding these stories to their parents are met with the usual parental admonition: overactive imaginations.

User Image

Sightings

Even though The Slender Man is a total fabrication, people have already claimed sightings. He appears to the unwitting mostly at night, and most always peering out of wooded areas or near rivers. He has also been reported to peek inside left open windows and to walk out in front of lone motorists on long uninhabited roads. The Slender Man or men, have appeared everywhere from Japan, Norway, and America to name a growing few.
User Image
"we didn't want to go, we didn't want to kill them, but its persistent silence and outstretched arms horrified and comforted us at the same time..."

1983, photographer unknown, presumed dead.

One of two recovered photographs from the Stirling City Library blaze. Notable for being taken the day which fourteen children vanished and for what is referred to as "The Slender Man". Deformities cited as film defects by officials. Fire at library occurred one week later. Actual photograph confiscated as evidence.

1986, photographer: Mary Thomas, missing since June 13th, 1986.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:28 pm
Axe Murder Hollow

A Pennsylvania Ghost Story

retold by S.E. Schlosser

Susan and Ned were driving through a wooded empty section of highway. Lightning flashed, thunder roared, the sky went dark in the torrential downpour.
“We’d better stop,” said Susan.
Ned nodded his head in agreement. He stepped on the brake, and suddenly the car started to slide on the slick pavement. They plunged off the road and slid to a halt at the bottom of an incline.
Pale and shaking, Ned quickly turned to check if Susan was all right. When she nodded, Ned relaxed and looked through the rain soaked windows.
“I’m going to see how bad it is,” he told Susan, and when out into the storm. She saw his blurry figure in the headlight, walking around the front of the car. A moment later, he jumped in beside her, soaking wet.
“The car’s not badly damaged, but we’re wheel-deep in mud,” he said. “I’m going to have to go for help.”
Susan swallowed nervously. There would be no quick rescue here. He told her to turn off the headlights and lock the doors until he returned.
Axe Murder Hollow. Although Ned hadn’t said the name aloud, they both knew what he had been thinking when he told her to lock the car. This was the place where a man had once taken an axe and hacked his wife to death in a jealous rage over an alleged affair. Supposedly, the axe-wielding spirit of the husband continued to haunt this section of the road.
Outside the car, Susan heard a shriek, a loud thump, and a strange gurgling noise. But she couldn’t see anything in the darkness.
Frightened, she shrank down into her seat. She sat in silence for a while, and then she noticed another sound. Bump. Bump. Bump. It was a soft sound, like something being blown by the wind.
Suddenly, the car was illuminated by a bright light. An official sounding voice told her to get out of the car. Ned must have found a police officer. Susan unlocked the door and stepped out of the car. As her eyes adjusted to the bright light, she saw it.
Hanging by his feet from the tree next to the car was the dead body of Ned. His bloody throat had been cut so deeply that he was nearly decapitated. The wind swung his corpse back and forth so that it thumped against the tree. Bump. Bump. Bump.
Susan screamed and ran toward the voice and the light. As she drew close, she realized the light was not coming from a flashlight. Standing there was the glowing figure of a man with a smile on his face and a large, solid, and definitely real axe in his hands. She backed away from the glowing figure until she bumped into the car.
“Playing around when my back was turned,” the ghost whispered, stroking the sharp blade of the axe with his fingers. “You’ve been very naughty.”
The last thing she saw was the glint of the axe blade in the eerie, incandescent light.  

twistedmx

DoubIe Entendre

Friendly Fairy

10,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:40 pm
Playing with Sound

Does anyone remember talkboys? They weren’t anything special, just a nifty looking tape recorder. They came out roughly around the same Christmas that Home Alone 2 was released, there was a whole load of hype over them, remember the trailer where Kevin plays back his hotel order down the phone after recording it? He uses the function that let’s you slow down the voice, posing as his dad. I thought that was awesome, I figured if I had one of those I’d be able to fool adults with ease, calling people up and ordering a new TV and stuff for the house…maybe my dad would even keep it, he’s pretty forgetful - you never know!

I never got one that Christmas, never really knew why but the huge collection of presents that Santa did bring me were enough to distract me from it’s absence, I was pretty happy with my new bike, that was the obsession of the moment. I forgot all about asking for it, actually, although I do remember seeing the ads on TV for a while. Instead I just let the snow clear and spent the next few months obsessing over the toys and games that I was given.

My birthday came in November much later the next year, I remember turning eight and having a party thrown for me at the house. Thankfully, the talkboy came too - along with Home Alone 2 on video of course. It was great unwrapping it, I mean I was never selfish and I didn’t really demand much as a kid but getting what you’ve asked for is a fantastic feeling. I ripped it out of the box straight away, tore off the packaging and carefully lifted it out in front of my friends. I was so pleased with it, it even looked cool. The microphone was extended towards you and it was so easy to hold, I grinned and laughed and pressed the record button.

“Hello!” I yelled into it before rewinding and playing it back.

“Hello!”

My voice sounded so odd, I’d never actually heard myself speaking before, it was such a strange sensation to hear how different it seemed. I looked at my dad, puzzled, and he laughed. Everybody laughed and I eventually joined in. I remember that Andrew reached over and tried to take it off me, demanding a chance to play with it but I pushed him away and shook my head.

“Nuh uh, I’m not done yet.” I lifted the receiver again and spoke into it:

“Andrew smells!”

He huffed and folded his arms, pouting and looking angry with me but I wasn’t phased, this was why I’d wanted it so badly in the first place. I rewound quickly, flicked that little black switch to make the talkboy repeat what I had said in the slow, deep voice like in the movie, I held it up so that everybody could hear me insulting Andrew in slow motion.

”Yes, he does,” said the talkboy.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:35 pm
Chocolate Coffee Punch
Playing with Sound

Does anyone remember talkboys? They weren’t anything special, just a nifty looking tape recorder. They came out roughly around the same Christmas that Home Alone 2 was released, there was a whole load of hype over them, remember the trailer where Kevin plays back his hotel order down the phone after recording it? He uses the function that let’s you slow down the voice, posing as his dad. I thought that was awesome, I figured if I had one of those I’d be able to fool adults with ease, calling people up and ordering a new TV and stuff for the house…maybe my dad would even keep it, he’s pretty forgetful - you never know!

I never got one that Christmas, never really knew why but the huge collection of presents that Santa did bring me were enough to distract me from it’s absence, I was pretty happy with my new bike, that was the obsession of the moment. I forgot all about asking for it, actually, although I do remember seeing the ads on TV for a while. Instead I just let the snow clear and spent the next few months obsessing over the toys and games that I was given.

My birthday came in November much later the next year, I remember turning eight and having a party thrown for me at the house. Thankfully, the talkboy came too - along with Home Alone 2 on video of course. It was great unwrapping it, I mean I was never selfish and I didn’t really demand much as a kid but getting what you’ve asked for is a fantastic feeling. I ripped it out of the box straight away, tore off the packaging and carefully lifted it out in front of my friends. I was so pleased with it, it even looked cool. The microphone was extended towards you and it was so easy to hold, I grinned and laughed and pressed the record button.

“Hello!” I yelled into it before rewinding and playing it back.

“Hello!”

My voice sounded so odd, I’d never actually heard myself speaking before, it was such a strange sensation to hear how different it seemed. I looked at my dad, puzzled, and he laughed. Everybody laughed and I eventually joined in. I remember that Andrew reached over and tried to take it off me, demanding a chance to play with it but I pushed him away and shook my head.

“Nuh uh, I’m not done yet.” I lifted the receiver again and spoke into it:

“Andrew smells!”

He huffed and folded his arms, pouting and looking angry with me but I wasn’t phased, this was why I’d wanted it so badly in the first place. I rewound quickly, flicked that little black switch to make the talkboy repeat what I had said in the slow, deep voice like in the movie, I held it up so that everybody could hear me insulting Andrew in slow motion.

”Yes, he does,” said the talkboy.
That one scared me.... alot...  

twistedmx

alienli

Friendly Tipper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:48 am
I hate creepypasta. :/
I had a bad experience with it.
I was stupid, this was before I looked at links and extensions,
and I was on encyclopedia dramatica.
I was looking at a screenshot of "A typical creepypasta forum".
Yeah.
I thought it was just a screenshot.
But it was a small GIF.
I have trouble reading computer screens, so I was real close to it.
And one of those things popped up.
Yeah.
My Mom was in the room with me, she just saw me jump in my chair, then start crying.
Ugh.
She laughed at me when I told her what happened too. xD

Anyways.
None of the stories get me like this one though, from, of course,
Encyclopedia Dramatica.
[ God, I really hate the images on the creepypasta page there. D'x ]

EDIT;
Nevermind that.
The one that gets me good has already been posted.
xD
I didn't read them all, I guess.
IT's the original poster's story,
The Other Watcher.
xD

EDIT2;
I found something to post. It was hard, and it's not very good,
but I don't want to post something too frightening here.
; n ;

Thomas' Reflection
I am Thomas' reflection. Every morning, he rises from sleep and walks into the bathroom....and he makes faces. I am so tired of the faces. He makes them for at least half an hour. Mocking, ridiculous faces. I have no choice but to mimic his every action, although inside I am seething with anger. He does this every day...well, used to. One morning he awoke as usual, and entered the bathroom. On this particular morning, against his will, he picked up a pair of scissors. On this particular morning, against his will, he gripped those scissors tightly in his fist...and he plunged them directly into his right eye. Thomas screamed, and screamed. I screamed and screamed too - with one difference. I can't mimic his pain. Just his face.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:22 am
Utziel
I hate creepypasta. :/
I had a bad experience with it.
I was stupid, this was before I looked at links and extensions,
and I was on encyclopedia dramatica.
I was looking at a screenshot of "A typical creepypasta forum".
Yeah.
I thought it was just a screenshot.
But it was a small GIF.
I have trouble reading computer screens, so I was real close to it.
And one of those things popped up.

The exact same thing happened to me on the ED article just a few days ago XD! I hate those 'screamer' things too.

Happedol

alienli

Friendly Tipper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:32 am
@ Happedol;
I always come across those bastards too. xD

And OH GOD, you suck for introducing Slenderman.
I hunted down the SomethingAwful thread that spawned him, and read all about it, saw all the pictures, etc.
And now I'm terrified to go outside, to look out my window, etc.
My house is surrounded by woods.
D:
I know he's fake, but... argh. D':

And you know the worse thing?
I'm terrified, but I can't stop reading all the stories and looking at all the pictures! xD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:09 am
Utziel
@ Happedol;
I always come across those bastards too. xD

And OH GOD, you suck for introducing Slenderman.
I hunted down the SomethingAwful thread that spawned him, and read all about it, saw all the pictures, etc.
And now I'm terrified to go outside, to look out my window, etc.
My house is surrounded by woods.
D:
I know he's fake, but... argh. D':

And you know the worse thing?
I'm terrified, but I can't stop reading all the stories and looking at all the pictures! xD
me too, it gets the best of me XD  

blooked11

Anxious Bloodsucker

Happedol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:10 am
>; D haha!

I had the exact same thing with the Blair witch xD I was afraid she would come to me at night and force me to kill children or something D:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:07 am
I hate those things, and although I know they're fake, they scare me so freaking much! And then my friends always send them to me.

Lol, I've done that with the GIFs too, and it had sound effects with it too. I started crying, and my Dad started laughing at me. It wasn't funny though. gonk I got so angry at my friend too. Turns out she was crying too. XD

gas powered stick

alienli

Friendly Tipper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:43 am
I think I'm going to go make a collection of SlenderMan.
You know, Pictures, Stories, "Sightings".
Because he's so damned interesting.

And then I'm going to go insane,
and get myself kidnapped and killed.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:14 am
Most of them don't bother me but reading the slender man one did.... I have chill bumps now >.<"  

Kraaaaken

Fashionable Lunatic

8,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

relish-jam

5,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:57 pm
The slender man acutally didn't scare me that much...It's gonna scare me later tonight now I think of it. Lol  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff