Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willow The Wanderer

Friendly Heckler

18,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:17 am
Hi! I'm new here and would like to find some RPs or something serious or not serious to get a feel for this.

I'm Willow The Wanderer I like to roleplay, and I'm kind of shy, and a bit unsure of the setting.

In the next post I'll introduce the Soquili Mindsend gave me.
And who knows, in time, I may get more!

Post 1: Introducing me
Post 2: Neve
Post 3: Reserved
Post 4: also reserved

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:17 am
User Image

Personality:
Something of a charmer, Neve is a fine conversationalist, enjoying banter. He wants to listen to your problems, if only so he can know what makes you tick. Other creatures in all of their quirks and twists are endlessly fascinating. A bit of a hedonist but not above suffering to prove his point.

History:

Neve comes from the tallest parts of the mountains, in crags, clouds, bare rock and snow. He prefers however lush green forests, and above all other Soquili. He wanders and travels making contacts and what might be called friends, but he rarely values them back though he will dispense favors and chaos with a semi equal hand. Er. Hoof.

He's known Tulgey for a long time, and considers him one of the few friends that he wouldn't betray.
At least not without a really good reason

Out of Character Background:
Neve is a OC with an agenda that involved gathering powerful friends in a face off to preserve his own existence by gathering as much power as possible. Since I'm a kind of free-form RPer, I'm not sure how much of that is going to end up in this version of him

Willow The Wanderer

Friendly Heckler

18,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Willow The Wanderer

Friendly Heckler

18,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:20 am
Over there.

Behind the rabbit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:24 pm
Another slot for my future posting pleasure. Just in case.  

Willow The Wanderer

Friendly Heckler

18,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:57 pm

User Image

So I have Sophitia, I was wondering for maybe a casual meet n' greet RP? I was interested in perhaps developing a friendship between the two.

Here's some more info~

Personality: Sophitia, when in a good mood, is a very mild mare, soft-spoken but opinionated. She's the type of gal that will be patient, but that's no b.s. from anyone. Her cert says "vengeful" as her temper, and that's exactly what she is. Her main goal is to finally stop whatever it is that killed her family.

History: Born into a family of stallions and mares that were guards, drafters and war-horses, Sophitia has always had her strong-bodied nature in her blood. One day, approached in a vision by a god-spirit, she saw the vision of a azure spirit who would plague the Kawani lands.

While away the first time, she met her future mate, and had children. But when another vision of the azure spirit arose in her dreams she set out once again to stop this calamity. While away, her mate and foals were killed by a mysterious foe. Since that day, a boiling vengeance has brewed in Sophitia's soul...

(And any other plots we decide can always be worked out later, I just think it'd make for very interesting RP.)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:47 pm
Neve is always interested in meeting new people.  

Willow The Wanderer

Friendly Heckler

18,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:58 pm
User Image

i think kagali and Neve would get along well. she is somewhat of a professional stalker. she likes to follow people around and see what their habits and quirks are. in conversation she can be quick and cold, or rather cutting. she has kalona heritage and sometimes it tends to show in her bitter remarks.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:21 am
~Hi ya!!!!~
User Image

((OCC: crap . . .I never know exactly what to say in these I always sound so goofy so I guess that's what I will aim for! Lol ))

This is my girl Blake! She is a nomad by nature and a jester by habit. Doleing out aplicable wisdom in a witty offten jokeing manner. I think she would make a good freind or rather some type of comic relife a third party that pops up every so often.
She can take care of herself, and knows the landwell enough to make anyone a vauable taveleveing companion.

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Willow The Wanderer

Friendly Heckler

18,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:29 am
sbuggy166

i think kagali and Neve would get along well. she is somewhat of a professional stalker. she likes to follow people around and see what their habits and quirks are. in conversation she can be quick and cold, or rather cutting. she has kalona heritage and sometimes it tends to show in her bitter remarks.

I think they'd either become decent freinds or hate eachother. X3 But I'm willing to find out.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:17 pm
haha alright, is a guild rp ok? and do you want me to start or you?  

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

Willow The Wanderer

Friendly Heckler

18,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:28 pm
DemonWingedPoetGirl
~Hi ya!!!!~

((OCC: crap . . .I never know exactly what to say in these I always sound so goofy so I guess that's what I will aim for! Lol ))

This is my girl Blake! She is a nomad by nature and a jester by habit. Doleing out aplicable wisdom in a witty offten jokeing manner. I think she would make a good freind or rather some type of comic relife a third party that pops up every so often.
She can take care of herself, and knows the landwell enough to make anyone a vauable taveleveing companion.

Do you see me out applying in other people's threads. XD I'd shoot myself!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:29 pm
sbuggy166
haha alright, is a guild rp ok? and do you want me to start or you?

Uhm.. that's an RP in the guid, right? That's okay. ^__^ I'm kind of new to this and will follow your lead as to style, so maybe you should start.  

Willow The Wanderer

Friendly Heckler

18,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:26 pm
here you go sorry for the begining, im not the best at starting  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:35 am
NOTE: Feel free to PM me, I tend to lose track of threads here in the plot section.... *epicfail*

User Image

Sato..... she is new to the world and still a little niave. She has a complex personality in a way because even when she is scared out of her mind she will joke and make it seem like it is not bothering, she will joke and play and do everything she can to make people believe the emotion she is portraying is how she reallyt feels. Only those who do not truely know her fall for it, after a while those who get close can read the truth in her eyes. She is a proud woman, and stubborn as a mule at times. Yet she loved the forest and the world around her, loves to fly and enjoy her freedom.

Part of me would LOVE to have her fall into a trap, maybe break her wing and not be able to get out of it..... it would be fun to have a soquili find her and torment her for a while.... like playfully so sort of "Well... I will help you if you ask nicely" like I said she is stubborn... and is likely to act horrible and like she doesn't need anyones help. Granted a day or so of trying when exhaustion takes over and her belly starts to rumble will change that and she will likely cave in. XD

Anyways.... she would find Neve fasinating (though she wont admit it) since he too is a mix of breeds, but unlike her his blood is mixed with that of a Kalona and that will probably scare her a little since she has heard horrible stories about Kalonas and skinwalkers from her father.

Sato longs for freedom.... but since her father always seems to have a sad glint in his eyes every time he looks at her and her sister she feels compelled to stay with him.... but the wild is starting to call her.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Willow The Wanderer

Friendly Heckler

18,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:23 pm
Oh goooood I like, forgot this was here....  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff