Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply :~Role playing:~
Kindan no Kajitsu (Forbidden Fruit || 1x1 SasuNaru rp) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:49 am
User ImageUser Image
Kindan no Kajitsu (Forbidden Fruit || 1x1 SasuNaru rp)
Found my Naruto~! ^___________^ Poker Faced Sasuke

Ok so, I'm going to be informal and such because I can, k? Do not post here, just read.

The world of Naruto is normal Shippuden, only before Orochimaru's dead and everyone starts on the whole "Gaara's kidnapped ohgawd! (òДσ)/!!!!" thing. Naruto's not even back in Konoha yet so this'll be interesting. We will progress through the Shippuden storyline, but there are some encounters and time skips that will happen that did not happen in the original storyline. This means, you have to have knowledge up till at least chapter 450 in the manga or at chapter 501 since that's the last chapter I got to before OneManga had to stop allowing manga to be viewed.
The one thing that I need from any and all Naruto candidates is for you to read the rules I have below.

1.) Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase be literate. I do not want someone who is illiterate and writes in chat speak or text. This means no ** only describing what your charry did in detail, no txt an shizz lyk dis only text and stuff like this, use "these for speaking", capitalization and punctuation and more than 5 lines if you can do it.
2.) Pm me you example of being Naruto. It has to be at least 3 paragraphs (24 sentences excluding things like "He ran." which I better not even see since I want people with at least a high school education pming me) where he is either with Jiraiya on their travels, alone and thinking since he's older Naruto and he actually wallows about the past or something else that you can think of.
3.) Supply a picture of Naruto along with your sample. It's nice to see him while I read. =D
4.) Do not post in here unless you're the Naruto to my Sasuke.
5.) This is SasuNaru, meaning I'm seme. No ifs, ands or buts about it.
6.) You must remain in character the whole time you rp with me. If you're not sure how childish you can get away with Naruto being, just read the manga for a few chapters or watch the anime.
7.) Chat with me. =D Like in ooc or something and the ooc talk must be in [[these]] or {{these}} or ((these)) or -these-. No, you don't have to put OOC: any where in front of your ooc chat but I do require the symbols stated previously to surround your ooc chat.
8.) I do "take things to pms" such as when things get too heated or something, but that's only if I'm friends with you and I feel one of those connection things or if we click instantly or almost instantly. I don't just give out Sasuke's e-virginity to just any Naruto, that's just whore-ish.
9.) If you can't handle cursing, leave now. I'm sorry you got all the way down to this number before me telling you but seriously, I can curse like a sailor and his crew and when I rp it gets a tad bit worse.
10.) Now, this isn't mandatory but I post with layouts that work in the guilds and pms. I make them all myself, even the edited pictures. It would be nice to see you have one, but just using a color or a smaller font size like 10 or something will suffice I guess. I do make layouts for people, mind you, so if you can't guild code worth a crap don't worry. Just ask me.
11.) Kay so this is going to seem racist to the noobies but I do not want to rp with someone that has a noobie looking avi. I'm sorry but it'll make me feel weird. o-o;;;;; I know, I was once a noob myself but I didn't even show myself to the public until I had a decent avi. No lie. Even if I was poor I went and bought noobie clothes that didn't look that bad and dressed my avi accordingly. Though, if you're a really really really "Holy crap this person is so in character I love you~!" type of person and/or someone I really click with, I might make an exception.
12.) I can be a total a** sometimes for real and you have to deal with that. I am quite demanding at times and with all these rules and demands I probably sound like a total jerk but oh well. I'm trying to get a good Naruto rper that doesn't make me want to punch a baby because I hate how they rp.
13.) When you pm me, the title should read "Kidan no Kajitsu - Naruto" so that I know why the hell you're pming me. If it says "(no subject)" or something else, I'll read it. But if I find out it's your Naruto sample, I'll tell you to go back and read my rules.
14.) I'm highly picky and forgetful so I might decline you for a reason/criteria that's not in here. *shrug* Uh.... Oh, well?
15.) Oh yeah, do not write in any other point of view besides 3rd. I hate "I did this. I did that." because it's quite irritating.
16.) I'm a grammar Nazi so proof read, please. I'm also a spelling Nazi so either use a browser that checks your spelling like Firefox or Google Chrome or get spell check. Maybe write in Microsoft Word first and check things out.
17.) Don't leave me hanging for more than a day without a good reason like "I had work" or "I had school" or "I went on a field trip." "I had a migraine." "I had a date." "I went to a funeral." "I was at the hospital. o-o;;;;" and things of that nature. I'll pm you every day you don't post after your 1 is up asking politely if you're going to post and/or if you're ok. I actually care about people, believe it or not.
18.) I'll gladly introduce myself to you or chat with you in towns if you don't like chatting in ooc or pms. Personally, I like chatting in towns better than anything else because it's so much easier to do. Just click the "My House" link in my signature on my image map and tell me you're there some how. We'll talk there. =D
19.) I most likely have missed something in these rules but eh. *shrug* If I think of anything else I'll post it.
20.) Oh yeah, one more thing. You should be able to rp as other Naruto characters like Jiraiya and the Konoha gang (including Tsunade) and to show this you need to add an additional 8 sentences per character you want to show off. If you can't do them, that's fine. I'll be them. Mind you, these side characters don't need a posting layout like I'd love Naruto to have, but it would be nice to have you do them every once in a while. No pressure or anything but I do want you to feel like you're Naruto wandering around getting stronger and training and exploring the real Naruto world. It's fun to do that. =D As for me, I'll be Sasuke exploring and getting stronger and killing people.
21.) See, this is what I mean about me adding things... Any way, Naruto isn't really gay or bisexual for everyone. His only guy love is Sasuke and he's so caught up in his love that he doesn't see it or he does see it and thinks of it secretly. Which ever way you wish to go about this is up to you. Note, you really have to follow this rule for his personality. Naruto's way too boob obsessed to be truly gay and he's not into any other guy except Sasuke. Honestly, the only other guy I can picture Naruto with that is from Konoha currently is Neji but that's because he's the only other hot guy there. Now if you wanna get technical over Sasuke, he's almost asexual. Meaning he doesn't like either gender and is only looking after himself. (Masturbation~! Lulz.) Ever notice how Naruto's the only one on his mind that is not someone he (in all honesty no matter what he says/does outside of his mind) truly does not want to kill? I can understand why he hates girls as much as he does since they're all nothing but moronic fans who would never be able to take his real crap, not even Karin's good enough for him and she's lived with him for how long? He likes them serious and strong, someone he can "fight with", someone that can challenge him. None of the girls he's met are in that category and Naruto's been his best friend since they were kids. (Caught in a bad bromance~<3) And this whole monologue is relevant, mind you. When Naruto is in bed with Sasuke or they are being "lovey" (or what is called "lovey" for them...) he is not so uke he's exactly like how people expect girls to be. Nuh uh. He is just a bit more ukeish and blushes and stuff because he's cute like that naturally. He will fight Sasuke if he wants to be dominant (which should happen at least 50% of the time so keep a coin ready when they're about to battle for the role of seme so that you can see if he's gonna be uke or seme) and usually Sasuke wins. LIke maybe..... Once or twice he'll allow Naruto to be seme but not very often. It's just not in his nature or his pride/ego to be dominated. It's considered weak and we all know how much Sasuke loves to exploit Naruto's weaknesses...

Now you can go in any which you want with these guidelines and such but please remember that I am very picky when it comes to my favorite pairing in the whole universe.
If something is amiss, I will decline you. If you screw up and go ooc on me, I'll let you know so that you can mae him ic (in character) again. :3 I won't yell at you unless you're being totally stupid or a total jerk. I might play a mean Sasuke but I'm super nice and cheery usually. X3 I'll even let you know if I'm having a bad day. ;D
Oh yeah.
I'm using a computer that has no sound card right now and I have to wait until I have enough money from work to get one so until then don't expect me to listen to anything you send me. XD;;;;;
If I have anything else to add, I'll be sure to add it. 3nodding

heart ~Nya

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:37 am
Important rp aspects for today's rp day

Time:
12|| 1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 || 9 || 10 || 11

am || pm

Sunrise || Midday || Sunset || Midnight

Day/Month:
Rp day: 1

Sunday || Monday || Tuesday || Wednesday || Thursday || Friday || Saturday

1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 || 9 || 10 || 11 || 12 || 13 || 14 || 15 || 16 || 17 || 18 || 19 || 20 || 21 || 22 || 23 || 24 || 25 || 26 || 27 || 28 || 29 || 30 || 31

January || February || March || April || May || June || July || August || September || October || November || December

Events:
-Sasuke's birthday in 3 days
-Midsummer festival in the Hi no Kuni (west towards Ta no Kuni [also where Orochimaru's village/compound is]) started this week. Ends next week.

Other notes:
-Jiraiya and Naruto are in the Hi no Kuni's country side at the moment.
-They are just north of the town that is holding said festival.
-Orochimaru's compound isn't that far from the borders of Ta no Kuni.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(( All important things will go in a box like this. There will be a new box each rp day. Look out for extra notes inside of a post that has this border or for events pertaining to your specific characters. This makes things more lively. If you get an idea for an encounter, you can ooc chat it before doing it so that I know what's going on. ))
(( Also, I want our first encounter to be at this festival if you don't mind. ))

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:42 am
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXȘɑșʉҟε

Ðɵ ɴɵт ɢεт ΐɴ мў ѡɑў...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was a normal day, well.... What could be called "normal" for how his life had gone so far. He wasn't quite sure whether it was sunlight outside or dark, either. Then again, it didn't matter to him much anyway. There was no need to go outside for today. No off site training, no reconnaissance mission, nothing. Today wasn't even a trading day. For the whole day, Sasuke was given free reign, something that isn't given too often. He wondered what Orochimaru had planned instead but then shrugged off that thought quickly.
Who cares what he has planned?
All that mattered today was that there was no training. Meaning to Sasuke, he had lost a day of getting stronger. A "tch" sound escaped his tightly pursed lips as he stared at the ground of his room. It had been about ten minutes ago since Kabuto entered his room and told him that he would have a "day off" for now. This agitated him to no end. Sasuke hated when he had these days, but Orochimaru always told him the same thing.
"If I have you train all the time you won't be able to go on for very long and why would I allow that to happen to my protégé? A day of rest is just as important."
He would rather be stuck inside the compound all day than hear those words once more, let alone be in the same presence of the man. Or rather.... thing. His hatred for Orochimaru almost ran as deep as it did for him. This was no surprise. After all, he thought that he had Sasuke in his clutches, training him for his use. Yeah, like the raven haired ninja was going to allow that to happen.
With a deep sigh, he stood up and scanned his room, taking a sword for no particular reason and strapping it to his waist. Sasuke didn't bother to change out of his dark kimono but he did take a cloak with him and some money. He wanted to wander from the compound and into Hi no Kuni once again. Maybe he'll find something interesting there.

...Ῑ đɵ ɴɵт ѡΐșћ тɵ ћʉɾт ўɵʉ.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:27 pm
User Image
___ αɾ ʉтɵ ___

Ῑ'₥ ġɵΐɴġ тɵ ʙɾΐɴġ ўɵʉ ʙαćк...

Just North from the streets of Hi no Kuni country side, were Master Jiraiya and Naruto, Uzumaki. Jiraiya had just taught Naruto a new lesson in his training and they were both pretty tired. Considering they had just finished some harsh training, The Toad Sage decided it was time to take a rest. He had heard that there was going to be a festival held in the country near where they were. What better way to rest but to go to a festival in Hi no Kuni?

Naruto had packed a Kimono incase they got the chance to go someplace like where they were headed. He packed it within his backpack, and was ready to slip into when it was time.

"It'll be nice to smell such scents and play games again like when I was younger." Naruto minded, he enjoyed going places with Jiraiya, in someways Naruto considered him like a grandfather.

When he walked he looked up at the clouds, suddenly reminiscing about the last time he saw Sasuke. His face became stern and his eyebrows furrowed trying to shake it from his mind for the moment.
He had come to this country to train and to have fun with his Master, not to become depressed of what used to be. He knew that someday he'd get his best friend back, but it was good to forget once in a while and relax.

...Ῑ'ʟʟ ɴεѷεɾ ʟεт ўɵʉ ġɵ.

SHlZUCHAN

Dangerous Smoker

14,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:18 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXȘɑșʉҟε

Ðɵ ɴɵт ɢεт ΐɴ мў ѡɑў...

It didn't take Sasuke long to reach some place. It was a small town with normal looking people. The further he went in, the more the crowd grew. Eventually, he had to wait to walk and unfortunately for him, there were ninja placed around here and there. He concealed his chakara to some extent, hoping that he didn't have to focus on making it undetectable so early on in the night. But his paranoia kicked in and he began to worry in the back of his mind about people recognizing his face.
It was then that the crowd led him to a small festival. He wasn't quite sure what it was for exactly, but he was none the less a bit grateful. Festivals in Hi no Kuni usually meant mask stands and mask stands meant he could hide himself visually. Sasuke looked around and spotted one of those mask stands, then casually walked over. Using his sharingan, he made the man give him a mask, though he did pay, and then forget that he was ever there. Better safe than sorry, especially this soon in the game.
As he walked away with the object, the raven haired boy looked down. His face, though not so devoid of emotions as people had thought, had shown a bit of his paranoia and then quickly became a blank slate as his eyes grew a bit hazy. By coincidence, he had bought a fox mask.
Fox.
Naruto.
A few emotions sparked in his brain but as he concealed his face with the porcelain they vanished without a trace except for one memory; the memory of their last fight.
The raven haired boy tried to shrug off the nagging scenes for he didn't really want to relive it but they wouldn't go away permanently. Though, after a few seconds, they were small enough for him to ignore and be on his way. Why was he here again? Oh, right. He just needed to get out of Orochimaru's place.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:42 pm
User Image
___ αɾ ʉтɵ ___

Not before long, Naruto and his Master Jiraiya were entering Hi no Kuni territory. Naruto had a huge grin on his face, the kind you just want to smack someone in the face for showing.
Jiraiya smiled back at his pupil, "Happy to finally have a nice break from that hard training I see?" He watched the blond walk step by step, in bigger lifts of his feet than usual.

When they reached the entrance to the streets of Hi no Kuni, Naruto jumped on the ground he stood upon. He couldn't wait till he could screw around at the festival and play games. He was always a fan of those fishing games where you have the little paper catcher and try to catch a small koi fish in the net. Most of the time he never caught any, but this time he was determined to get one.

Jiraiya and Naruto walked up to a few booths, some of them were for food and others were games and clothing. Naruto saw a place to buy masks and decided to open his little frog change purse and buy one. He chose one with the face of a hawk. The beak poked out where his nose was, he put it on over his head after buying it and looked around the festival through the eyes of the hawk.

The Toad Sage decided he would go drink with lots of women at a booth restricted towards only adults. Leaving Naruto to himself to walk around. The blond didn't mind walking by himself, that way he wouldn't have to waste his money on the old man and his perverted desires.

SHlZUCHAN

Dangerous Smoker

14,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:09 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXȘɑșʉҟε

Ðɵ ɴɵт ɢεт ΐɴ мў ѡɑў...

Sasuke looked around, noticing that the ninja that were here were only having fun and didn't seem to be on guard. He sneered at them under his mask and fixed his hood so that it hung a bit lower down.
'They don't deserve to be ninja if they can easily let themselves be enveloped in the "fun" of this place...' he thought bitterly. Scanning the crowd once more, he noticed blonde spiky hair. His heart jumped for some odd reason.
Was it... him?
His face showed a bit shock but he quickly forced the blank expression once more as if people could see right through his mask. It couldn't be him. There was no reason for him to be here. But he couldn't help it. Memories of the blonde from his past bubbled up to his conscious and some excitement rose as well.
It was all strange, his reaction. He didn't like it, really, but for some reason he didn't make it stop. These thoughts and feelings caused him to speed up in walking almost to the point of running through the crowd to keep up with the suspected blonde.
But what if it wasn't him? It's happened before.
The raven haired boy shrugged off that thought. He'd find out when he got there.
He followed the boy for a little ways, observing his actions and listening to his voice. There was no doubt now. It was his old comrade from the village he abandoned alright. For some reason, his temperature rose at the confirmation. With a grunt, Sasuke moved the mask to the side of his face, obscuring the sight of only his right side. He wiped his forehead clean of the little sweat he had and looked back at the blonde again.
'I can't believe you're here...' Sasuke thought with a bit of a sad tone.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:35 pm
User Image
___ αɾ ʉтɵ ___

As Naruto walked around he played cheep games and won cheep prizes. Putting them into his backpack as he won them. Sadly he played the fishnet game five times and everytime he played, the fish wiggled excessively and tore open the paper everytime.

Naruto sat down after a little while on a bench in the eating area, lifting his hawk mask above his face and on the side of his head so he could eat a blue Popsicle. He was having fun, but had no idea where that pervert of a Master had run off too. Looking around from where he was sitting, Naruto watched children play and adults talk to each other.

When scanning the area, he suddenly got a glimpse of someone with black spiky styled hair in the back. He was hiding behind a Kitsune mask. Naruto's eyes shot open, and rubbed his eyes to see if they were hallucinating.

"Sasuke...?" He thought with an expression that was so obvious he was thinking.
"No it couldn't be...could it? Why would Sasuke be somewhere like here? He doesn't like these kinds of events does he? those eyes...piercing black eyes...Sasuke!"
Naruto dropped his Popsicle and then got up as fast as he could, running towards the figure he noticed. "Sasuke!" Naruto shouted aloud, not caring if anyone heard what he had yelled out or who he passed by. His mind and eyes were fixated on Sasuke alone.

Naruto's comrade from Konohagakure, the rouge ninja who betrayed his own village, Sasuke. The blond's heartbeat was beating so fast and so sudden he started to feel dizzy.

SHlZUCHAN

Dangerous Smoker

14,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:03 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXȘɑșʉҟε

Ðɵ ɴɵт ɢεт ΐɴ мў ѡɑў...

's**t! I should've know he'd do something this reckless!' Sasuke thought angrily, then pulled his hood down more so that the shadows covered his eyes. He watched as people turned their attention to the loud blonde and he scowled. The few ninja nearby perked up and looked around. Giving an angry glare towards Naruto, Sasuke turned down the nearest alley and began walking away. The anger drowned out earlier's excitement of finding the blonde, replacing the light feelings with dark emotions.
'Stupid boy.' he thought bitterly, and yet some where deep down he wished that that "stupid boy" would follow him through here.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:19 pm
User Image
___ αɾ ʉтɵ ___

Naruto rushed as fast as his feet could carry him, passing by ninja, women, children and others in his way. His only objective at that moment was Sasuke. His mind was racing with thoughts of the last time he and the raven met face to face. He couldn't believe the Uchiha would be walking around a place like this.
"Dammit Sasuke! You're not getting away from me!" Naruto bit his lower lip and followed Sasuke through the alleyway. Stopping when he caught up the raven haired male.

"Sasuke...finally...we meet again." Naruto swallowed, he felt a lump in his throat while breathing hard from running. His face had the same look from when he last saw Sasuke. Uncertain of what might happen, he stood on the ground beneath him watching the raven closely.

SHlZUCHAN

Dangerous Smoker

14,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:29 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXȘɑșʉҟε

Ðɵ ɴɵт ɢεт ΐɴ мў ѡɑў...

Sasuke stopped in his tracks upon hearing his name. He tuned out the other words spoken by the blonde, though. Pulling his hood down so that it hung at his back, the raven haired boy turned around slowly to face his old comrade. His eyes were still sparked by his anger but his face went from annoyed to its blank stare.
"Naruto..." he said, acknowledging the blonde's presence. He unconsciously took a step forward, allowing his only eye visible, his left eye, follow every outline of the boy before him.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:43 pm
User Image
___ αɾ ʉтɵ ___

Naruto felt nervous and anxious all at once, his stomach felt nauseous. He grit his teeth, gazing at the raven haired Uchiha before him.
He wanted to see Sasuke's full face, but the raven only showed what he did through the mask. "Sasuke... come back...all of us, Sakura, Kakashi-Sensei and I we've all been awaiting your return." Naruto stared at Sasuke as he said this with a strong tone.
"You're the final member of team seven. I promise I'll save you from Orochimaru, you'd be safe in Konoha. We could train together again and everything would go back to what it once was." Naruto's eyes fell closed for a moment remembering the past of team seven.

SHlZUCHAN

Dangerous Smoker

14,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:02 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXȘɑșʉҟε

Ðɵ ɴɵт ɢεт ΐɴ мў ѡɑў...

Sasuke's eyes narrowed at Naruto's words.
"You still don't understand, do you? I can't go back." He unconsciously took another step forward, wishing that he could go back deep, deep down. But he honestly couldn't. There was his brother out there still and he knew Konoha's limits. There was no way he could get as strong as he needed to get. His left eye traced the blonde's features and he took another step closer.
"You've gotten weaker, haven't you?" he asked, not specifically asking about Naruto's abilities.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:37 pm
User Image
___ αɾ ʉтɵ ___

Naruto's eyes were taped wide open, his teeth felt like they would shatter to how hard he was gritting them together. Hearing Sasuke's comment on how he couldn't go back to the village only made him more uneasy then he already was.

He hesitantly took a step forward, "Weaker you say? Sasuke, I've worked and trained hard everyday since you left. I've gotten strong, and I'm not about to loose to you right here right now." Confidence suddenly dawned on Naruto, his nervousness tearing away from him. "I will take you back Sasuke...even if its by force."

SHlZUCHAN

Dangerous Smoker

14,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:57 am
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXȘɑșʉҟε

Ðɵ ɴɵт ɢεт ΐɴ мў ѡɑў...

Sasuke watched, his face remaining blank.
"That's not what I meant. Your mind, you've gotten weaker, haven't you?"
The current game that they were playing, the getting closer inch by inch- it was just their way of showing what they really felt inside, even if no one said it. If there was nothing left (as Sasuke tried to convince both of them last time) he would've run away and he wouldn't have followed the blonde around earlier. A thought crossed Sasuke's mind and a small bit of dark intent mixed with his ego boosting from this made the corner of his mouth that was under the mask still turn upward in a sort of smirk that only he could really pull off.
"You think about me a lot, don't you?" he asked lowering his voice and taking a step closer. "How often do I cross your mind?" Another step. By this time they were only a few feet away. Sasuke had to bend his head down just a little bit because of how tall Naruto had gotten.

:~Role playing:~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas