Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kisses In The Dark - Vampire Romance (Premades Only!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:14 pm
ok, before i put up the summary i'm going to establish some rules and tell you something very important so pay attention

rules:
exclaim no godmodding
exclaim romance is a must but keep it PG-16
exclaim no killing anyones character but you can kill non-existent characters if you get what i'm talking about
exclaim pm me all requests for a character or your profile and name it Kisses in the Dark if you read the rules
exclaim if you are playing as a pre-made character please follow the characters personality and bio!!
exclaim please don't ignore someone else's post unless your in a totally different place then they are like if someone is at a coffe shop and you are too and they're not talking don't ignore them but if they're in the cofee shop and your at you house don't talk to them as if your standing there infront of them i hate that!!
exclaim have fun!!

this is an important memo!! i cannot stress how important this is!!! i have taken this rp idea from a story that i read on quizilla that was made by aria rein....i wanted to tell all of you this so that you don't think that i wrote this....i did write the summary but the story it came from no i didn't and i would never be capable of writing such a wonderful peice of work....i will post the link for the storys in a later post if you are interested in reading them.....thank you....oh and please put xd this in you pm of request or profile if you read this memo....thank you again

~yuriko~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:16 pm
Summary:

Ria and the rest of the team (Mike, Ash, Mark, and Carson) met at school one morning then that night they went vampire hunting....that's when Ria first met Seath.....now the vampires have three rules 1) blood claim= if a vampires blood is spilled it will have full access to the person who caused it to bleed
2) blood debt= if a person (human or otherwise) saves a vampires life, then the vampire would be naturally obliged to repay the debt
3) bloodline= a vampire cannot harm or kill their sire/master
.....so now that Ria has injured Seath he can kill her but a while later she also saves him when he's in his feline form thinking he's a cat....so now two of the vampires laws are in conflict, Seath starts helping and protecting Ria without the others on the team knowing and soon falls in love him her...but how will this twisted love story end?..........that's up to you  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:19 pm
Pre-Made Characters:

Gaian Name: angelic333_demon666
Name: Ria
Race: Human
Personality: not usually girly, but can be if she wants, she loves to fight and is very fierce.....sometimes she can get distracted easily....
Appearance:User Image
weapons: Two sais User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and a handgunUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: her mother was killed by a vampire so she became a slayer to avenge her death...after the tragedy her sister, Marie, started acting like her mother and their dad deserted them....she and Mike have been best friends since they were two and she secretly loved him,but she knew she could never be with him because he loved her sister marie, and she soon found out that marie was pregnant with his child and she hasn't talked to either of them since....Carson is her cousin, and Seath is "her vampire" ((you'll understand if you read like you were suppose to))
she trys to cook but she just can't
crush/lover: used to be mike and she still isn't completely over it but now her feeling are turning towards seath but she's just confused right now.....

Gaian Name: XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
Name:Marie
Personality:very very girly, after her and Ria's mother died she started acting like the mother figure...she's usually always sweet
weapons: none, she doesn't fight
Bio: her and ria are sisters, she acts like ria's mother and tries to get her to wear pink ang girly stuff despite ria's constant refusal...Even though she knew that ria was in love with mike she still got with him and is even pregnant with his child....after ria found out she tried to act like she had done nothing wrong but the truth is she stabbed her own sister in the back....
crush/lover: Mike

Gaian Name:Zeramir
Name: Mike
Race: human
Personality: he is funny, and nice most of the time...he is protective of his friends
weapon: Handguns
Bio: he has been best friends with ria since they were two and has loved marie forever, he didn't know about ria's feelings for him so he started going out with marie but behind ria's back and even got her pregnant, and he wanted to tell ria but marie wouldn't let him....he never wanted to hurt anyone and just wishes that ria would forgive him....
crush/lover: Marie

Gaian Name:
Name: Ash
Race:human
Personality: he always wears black and is quiet most of the time, he's really smart and is funny when he trys to be
weapon: a blade on the end of a silver chain ((like kohaku's from inuyasha))
Bio: he's Marks twin brother even though they look nothing alike, he reads often adn doesn't have much of a presence unless he choses too...he has the "whatever" kind of attitude all the time and he has the whole emo look going on as well
crush/lover: none yet

Gaian Name:
Name: Mark
Personality: he is a flirt adn a major playboy, one time he dressed as the playgirl bunny for halloween, he will ask any girl out at least once......even ria....
Appearance: User Image
weapons: a long sword adn silver knuckles
Bio: he is Ash's twin brother but is completely different, he will try anything and anyone at least once....

Gaian Name: areyboo
Name: Carson
Personality: very protective of ria and his friends, he is very friendly and funny, he is smart and strong, and also is a flirt but no where near as bad as mark...
weapons: mainly guns but can use anything
Bio: he supplys all the weapons for the team and he treats ria like his sister instead of his cousin, he is like a normal guy most of the time...and is basically a vampire expert...
crush/lover: none yet

Gaian Name biggrin evin_Akira
Name: Seath
Age: looks 20 but he's a vampire so......i dunno....120?
Race: vampire
Personality: he can be either very serious or very flirtateous, he takes his business very seriously adn doesn't like his sire at all, he doesn't like male blood so he mainly feeds on females...he is almost perverted at times but never does anything super bad or anything...
appearance:User Image
weapons: his fangs and fighting skills
Bio: he was converted into a vampire at the age of 20 years old by the collector, he has left his sire and lives on his own now, one night he was slayer hunting with his friends marius and he met ria but she injured him so he started making attempts on her life but then she saved him thinking he was a cat and he started protecting and helping her and soon fell in love with her, he confessed his love after ria had found out about marie and mike and she asked him to kill her, but what will his answer be?

Gaian Name:
Name: The Collector ((master))
Race: vampire
Personality: is usually very cold and has a chilling smile that would send the shivers down anyones back...
Appearance:User Image((only with bright red eyes))
weapons: none
Bio: converted Seath into a vampire therefore becoming his sire...he is known as teh collector because he collects art and people... he also has a demon servant named amelia who he uses to drink blood from, but demon blood is an aquired taste, the equivalent of vodka to humans

Gaian Name:
Name: Amelia
Race: demon
Personality: is very playful and very loyal to master and she loves turning others into her dolls using her sould snatchers but she only does it when she has permission or for security adn if one of her dolls thinks bad things about her she kills it....
weapons: her soulsnatchers
Bio: she is the suplier of demon blood for the collector and is almost like his pet.... she loves her dolls and loves combing they're hair.....she wants ria as a doll because she thinks she has pretty eyes but Seath won't let her have her....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:21 pm
Made-Up Profile Set-up:

Gaian Name:
Name:
Occupation sad (optional))
Personality:
Appearance: ((pics only please))
weapons: ((optional))
bio: ((optional))  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:22 pm
Made-Up Characters:

1. Gaian Name: owhatshername
Name: Kit
Race: half vampire(or vampire which ever one you think would be best)
Personality: adventures,fun and funny when wants to be
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. without the tail
weapons: katana
bio: vampires betrade her so she helps the hunnters she can be a verry nice person but if you piss her off it is verry hard to get her trust back, she can be depressed but most of the time she puts on a happy face as not to make her friends worry, she likes to help people if she can.

2.Gaian Name: ShuyinKTepes
Name:
Race: Vampire
Personality: Cold and harsh now that he is alone again.
weapons: Sword and two .45 magnums
bio: He only served the girl that had saved him but he hates himslef for failing in that rule the girl died in his arms and he never let his past die.

3.Gaian Name: Blackrose01111
Name: Nana
Personality: moody and withdrawn
weapons: Katanas and throwing knives
bio: ((optional))

4.Gaian Name: Chararing
Name:Velephore de lion court
Creater:Lastat de lion court and an unknown female lican
Race: abomination
Personality: not usually girly, very fierce, can get distracted easily, rebelious, inquisitive,caring, cold, playful, nosey, inteligent, loving
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
weapons: Various poisons, to may guns to name them all, and a katana
Bio: Her mother was a werewolf so she was born as one. but as a child her mother died and she was alone. she wandered amlessly till one day she colapsed and was to die. but lucky for her lastat had bee watching her and waiting for a chance to take her. and that was the perfect time. she was bitten by lestat but as soon as he found she was lican he left her. so she stayed alone. she had no one to turn to. and now one would exept an abomination. she had all the traits of a vampire and a lican. she had amazing agility and strangth. she turned into a lican at night but beause she was part vamirer she had large bat wings.=, she could go out in sunlight but it did bother her eyes, almost blides her. it is a sad life as an abomination, she takes any job that she can tosuport herself. shge is on a constant search for answers and a cure.
crush/lover: at first it was lastat but now it iis a human she is fallowing. (she doesn't really know his real name) but she is still considered single.

Wolfofdispair
Gaian Name:wolfofdispair
Name: Eveliose de lion court
Race: mixbread of demon,angel,human,and abomination
Personality: wild,childish,funny,hyper, caring,loving,sexy,cute,rebelious,serious(hardly ever) mostly dependent but isn't when she has to protect someone, brave, daredevil
Appearance:human form: http://www.nnm.ru/imagez/gallery/other/anime_wallpapers-1120639535_i_2005_full.jpg
demon formhttp://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/girls76.jpg
angel form: http://www.magical-school.de/angel2/A10.jpg
abomination form:http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/demon23.jpg
weapons: only her mind and her body
Bio: doesn't remember
master:Luiey
crush/lover: luiey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:52 pm
ria had just come from the lake house where she found out about mike and marie and was crying all the while the song "porcelain heart" by barlow girl was playing which just made her even more sad she went home and got some clothes and then dialed kits number to see if she was there........the phone started ringing "please answer kit....i need to talk to someone......please answer........"  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

owhatshername

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:13 pm
kit walked into her living room as she heard the phone ring she walked over and ansered it "hello"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:24 pm
owhatshername
kit walked into her living room as she heard the phone ring she walked over and ansered it "hello"
ria sniffed as she heard kit answer the phone and she said "hey kit........do you mind if i come over? to talk?"  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

owhatshername

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:42 pm
"rai...oh no go ahead i just got back so come on over"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:46 pm
"ok.......thanks.......i'll be right over...." she said then hung up and continued driving..... she finally made it to kits house and she got out of her car and wiped her face off but you could still tell that she had been crying earlier and she rang the doorbell  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

owhatshername

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:57 pm
"rai whats wrong!....what happend!?"kit asked as she ansered the door and saw rai  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:10 pm
"i found mike and marie......making out in my bed......." she said while tears started to form in her eyes again  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

owhatshername

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:34 pm
"im so sorry rai...how could they do that to you"kit exclaimed as she usherd rai inside  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:51 pm
ria followed kit inside and wiped her face trying to stop crying "well, i'm not going to think about it right now......" she said trying to smile but it didn't work she sat down and looked at the floor wishing seath was there "hey kit, can i tell you something? and you won't tell the others or get mad at me?" she said looking at kit  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

owhatshername

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:54 pm
"of course you can" Kit says handing Rai a cup of tea  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items