{Open/Public} Chikin's plot thread! -Werk it gurl~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:02 am

Welcome to the plot thread for GallusDomesticus' Soquili.

Please give myself a reasonable amount of time to respond to ideas, if not, fling a PM my way~ :3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:04 am

User Image

Name: Sophitia Alexandra
Post Color: Teal

Personality: Sophitia, when in a good mood, is a very mild mare, soft-spoken but opinionated. She's the type of gal that will be patient, but that's no b.s. from anyone. Her cert says "vengeful" as her temper, and that's exactly what she is. Her main goal is to finally stop whatever it is that killed her family. (We'll get further into detail with the next post.)

History: Born into a family of stallions and mares that were guards, drafters and war-horses, Sophitia has always had her strong-bodied nature in her blood. One day, approached in a vision by a god-spirit, she saw the vision of a azure spirit who would plague the Kawani lands.

While away the first time, she met her future mate, and had children. But when another vision of the azure spirit arose in her dreams she set out once again to stop this calamity. While away, her mate and foals were killed by a mysterious foe. Since that day, a boiling vengeance has brewed in Sophitia's soul... (That's where the plot kicks in!)

-------------------

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:06 am

Sophitia Plot Ideas-

1//. A companion(s)- We all need friends, Sophitia needs kindred spirits that feel her loss to heart, and can mutually benefit from the healing process of heartbreak. This portion can be males & females of any background besides evil. Any race will do, Just note, throughout these RPs, it'll be Sophitia encountering them throughout her travels. (So prepare for some funky scenery!) I'd also like to say, Sophitia would probably get along best with other warriors. Sparring and such would be great RP, in my book.

2//. The azure spirit- This part of the plot is conceptual. The azure spirit may be a spirit, a soquili , an item, etcetc. Thing is, Sophitia wants to put this to rest. If it's an item, she WILL destroy it. If it's a spirit, she'll try her damn hardest to put it to rest. However, I -will- be taking applications for people who want their Soq to be the azure spirit. Meaning the soq has to be EXTREMELY evil (Having killed her mate and Son&Daughter). Sophitia and that soq will fight, ending in a stale-mate, with both of them being wounded and retreating. There may be several 'evil' soquili she can fight, and not all have to be evil, they would just be in Sophitia's way. (Just clarifying.)

3//. Rebuilding- After her encounter with the azure spirit, Sophie will finally be able to clean her slate. No more tears fall from her eyes, she's finally whole again. This means love is in the air again, she'll take a LIFE-MATE and live happily ever after (with lots of RPs, of course!), however, aesthetics are a major factor, I love Sophitia's story so much, so everything about this pet should be perfect. o_o

4//. If you think you can contribute to this story, please feel free to post some ideas! I'm not completely opposed to a fling, if it's planned out and correlates well with the plot!

----------------

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:09 am

User Image

Name: Alek Von Helson
Post Color: Light Blue

Personality: Alek is very... Possesive, and by that , he clings onto others and becomes very dominant & controlling, because of that, I don't think he'll be able to ever 'settle' down. He has a way with semantics and has a silver-laced tongue, so beware the devil in disguise...

History: As a foal, his mom didn't let him leave her sight and became very much a dictator in his life. Without the voice of his father, he was raised to be a gentleman, but somewhere along the line he lost the chivalry and the 'female-protector' role, and kept his wit and charm, now as an adult, Alek faces with world, with silver-laced words and vampire charm.

Plots: Feel free to throw plot ideas at me, I'll discuss them with Kamiki! (I'm down for anything that isn't too intensive. Flings, Lifemating, Herds, anything!)

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:44 pm

I want to plot!

Name:
Which of MY soq do you want to plot with?
Soq Picture:
Personality:
Which Chapter would you want to be in? (Friends Romance,etc.):
(From the soq's point of view) Why do you think you'd fit into this plot?;
Best way to contact you?:
Anything else?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:48 pm
Name:Ghostpaw (Jynk)
Soq Picture:
User Image
Personality: Ghostpaw is cruel and uncaring. Ravenous in nature, he is always hungry and on the hunt. He likes to dominate weaker Soqs, even other Skinwalkers--pure or otherwise--and doesn't care much about their feelings, other than if he can use their emotions to manipulate them. On a hunt, he will always take or attempt to take more than his fair share of a kill, and will never be satisfied. His ravenous nature extends to all his desires. It is as if there is a hole inside of him that he is never able to fill, not with food or hate or pleasure.
Which Chapter would you want to be in?: Whichever involves the Azure Spirit.
Why do you think you'd fit into this plot? What more reason is there than to destroy, to feed? Everything in my path is to feed my hunger. Life means nothing to me, you are all mere meat to fill my stomach. I will not rest until my hunger is sated.. and I am always hungry.
Best way to contact you?: PM or AIM (I'll give my AIM screen name in PM if you're interested.)
Anything else? You could not ask for a better representation of your Azure Spirit in Ghostpaw, both in looks and how undeniably evil he is. He would not hesitate to kill any Soq, not even foals, and devour them, nor would he ever give them a second thought afterward. They would be nothing more than a meal to him. Knowing he was hunted would thrill him, actually, to see prey actually seek him out. Ghost is a glutton in all things and extremely domineering, bullying other Soqs in order to either have them hunt for him, or be his next meal... maybe both.  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:17 am
Name: Blood Raven
Soq Picture: User Image
Personality: Raven's got a bit of a mouth and a bit of an ego. Though she has her own brand of odd friendship once you get to know her. She's got her own brand of knowledge and a bit of wisdom from going around with a Kirin.
Which Chapter would you want to be in?: First
(From the soq's point of view) Why do you think you'd fit into this plot? I'm a wanderer and journeyman myself. I'd like a couple more friends myself.
Best way to contact you?: PM's, Messengers, Profile comments
Anything else? Be warned I'm not the best rper out there.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:58 pm

Alright guys, thank you soooo much for the interest so far.

I'm going to try to get back at the both of you sometime this week via PM, be on the lookout~ :3

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:59 am
Name: Rayearth (Leez0rz)
Personality: Serious, fierce, and intense. Rayearth comes from a world where he serves Magical Knights from another world. If these knights prove their worth to be Magic Knights, Rayearth (and his three companions) will ofter their loyalties to these knights and allow them to "don" him as a large mecha.

In the Kawani lands, Rayearth has to idea as to why his creator brought him to this world. He has none of his usual abilities: to be able to go from his animal beast form to his mecha form, or any of the magical abilities. In these lands, he seeks his purpose, and to find the sole individual he will offer his loyalties.
Which Chapter would you want to be in?: A Companion, and possibly Rebuilding.
(From the soq's point of view) Why do you think you'd fit into this plot? In my standpoint, I welcome the companionship of another warrior. For one, it will keep me sharp and in-shape. It also fits that we are both searching for something. (*LAME POST*)
Best way to contact you?: AIM/PM.
Anything else? Nope! C:  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:37 pm
Name: Lady Nadia Misae
Personality: Honorable - She's a lady knight. She's on the quieter side, but hold great value to justice, and things like that. She holds some older 'views' on how a lady should be, but with Sophitia, they're probably similar in that way. Being strong as a female, and a 'warrior'. I haven't had the chance for her to meet another warrior/knight mare. So I would love the opportunity for her possibly click with someone, and be able to spar
Which Chapter would you want to be in?: Companion
(From the soq's point of view) Why do you think you'd fit into this plot? Nadia: As a mare and a Knight I feel that Sophitia and I have something in common already, and we could both benefit from a friendly sparring match, and some conversation about the world, if you will.
Best way to contact you?: PM Please~
Anything else? Not really o.o but feel free to contact me if you're looking for something specific. This is just a general overview, but anything you have specific questions about I can answer ^_^  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:55 pm

Contacted everyone up to this point~ <3 Gotta do some updating to the plot, now~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:41 pm

Got to add the RPs into the thread, thanks guys for the participation. I appreciate it. heart

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:18 pm
    Name: Emille
    Soq Picture:
    User Image
    Personality: When she was younger, she used to be really shy and rarely talk to others (if she did, it would be very quietly). Emille still kind of has it, but once she warms up to people, she's relaxed and childish.
    Which Chapter would you want to be in?: Not sure O-o xD <3 But Companions!
    (From the soq's point of view) Why do you think you'd fit into this plot? *Emille* Well~ My papa is a King as well as a very good fighter. I feel... Bad that I have no one to travel with, since, it would be nice to see new places and new people, just as my parents had done! I've always wanted to learn how to use my stick too! (( She also needs to mature a little XD ))
    Best way to contact you?: PMs or you can normally find me in thread ;D <33
    Anything else? <33!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:37 pm

<3: I think Emille would make a great fit into the plot. It's always a joy when your soqs & mine interact~ <3 Plus, between her and Nadia, I'm sure Sophitia is going to be teaching a lot. :'> I only ask that you perhaps start this RP, since I have a few others to respond to & begin myself, if that's alright with you.

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas