Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blossoms Lunar High School(Need Students and Teachers)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role-Playing, High School 

Reply Dorms
Rick's Dorm Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Takashi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:06 pm
If you didnt know this is Rick's Dorm  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:05 pm
-daniel walks in two bags at his hands, shy smirk on his face,- i guess this is it he mumbles to him self - he noticed the bed it was a littile bigger then he was used to but he fell flat on it forgeting that he was suposed to be in the dorm with some one else, he lifted up his head blond hair slightly ruffled, looking around room noticing that some one has already been through the room, he yawned openly pulling himself back to his feet-  

Mordu Ludale

Crimson Takashi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:54 am
User Image

Rick walked into his dorm then he noticed Daniel "Are you my new Roommate" Rick said putting his bag on to his bed  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:10 am
daniel turned around looking at the figure who just enterd the room, he noticed the gloomy apearence of the teenage boy he looked a couple of years older then himself but every one looked older then daniel i belive so he said softly daniel walked towards the figure, the names daniel nice to meet you  

Mordu Ludale

Crimson Takashi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:23 am
User Image

Rick looked at the boy who looked younger than him "My names Rick nice to meet you Daniel"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:47 am
-a shy look came across daniel face finaly locking eyes with rick he asked- so what are we suposed to do here -he was used to being cramped in schools but this was the first time he shared a room with some one else-  

Mordu Ludale

Crimson Takashi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:52 am
"Well you get your parts of the room and I get mine Like over there Thats my computer and I got top bunk and those drows and you get the same thing I guess" Rick said then he walked over to his computer and turned it on "It's like sharing a bed room"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:12 pm
-daniel smiled softly and walked over to his, and started pullin thing out from his black suit cases, beside a flurry of clothes, games, sweets and bed sheets daniel was also puling little plushs, after emptying one suit case, he grabed the other pulling out a smallblack box with a lockon it it was around the size of a backpack dan pushed it under the bed- hm well i guess thats all of it daniel said -he yawned puting his hands around his head and stretching- man jet lag really gets to me  

Mordu Ludale

Crimson Takashi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:48 pm
Rick read though his email seeing thats all he had there was school invite and a link to the school http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=304479&_gaia_t_=1272 but he didnt care much for those so he kept reading his email  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:29 pm
-daniel, sneaked up behind rick, pulling his head up slowly looking over ricks shoulder onto his computer screen-  

Mordu Ludale

Crimson Takashi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:35 pm
Rick got rid o all is email before Daniel had a chance to look at them  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:18 pm
-daniel eyes opened in a weird look- secrative type i respect that -daniel jumped back to his bed the plush figures falling off it from the sudden jolt of movement-  

Mordu Ludale

Crimson Takashi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:45 pm
Rick noticed then Plushies falling then his chair spun around and Rick dived catching all but 1 plushie  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:25 pm
-daniel looked down and blushed madly,choppily said - their not that big of deal -daniel bent over from his position on the bed to grab the one missed plush, the balance of the bed shifted due to a weak leg and daniel went rolling off of it into rick-  

Mordu Ludale

Crimson Takashi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:19 pm
Rick felt Daniel fall on him "Ow" Rick said in a weird postion  
Dorms

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items