Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
[GRP] Slimeh swimming pool! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JayEmEf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:48 pm
Okay...um...So, we're at a pool shaped like a slimeh. It's about the size of a kitchen sink. At the top of the slimeh-pool it gets shallow and forms a ramp. It's about a silky slime deep in the rest of it. Above the "head" of the pool is a pool-bar. It has six stools. You can get like any drink there, from smoothies to soda to pina coladas. The bartender is a random male red slime.
JayEmEf's current status: Ungrounded. blaugh

Floofyfoof sat on her raft, drifting aimlessly in the pool. She managed to make loud annoying noises with her pina colada, even though it was full. She glanced around the pool area. "Stardate 838745-45894: I have completed my scan of the surrounding area, but their is still no sign of intelligent life." She took one last sip of her drink and hopped into the pool.
(1)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:54 pm
Can My Soon To Be Slime Kanishi Play " Shes Gonna Be A Ninja"?  

[Self.Proclaimed.Ninja]

[Self.Proclaimed.Ninja]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:01 pm
Imagines You Said Yes.

Kanishi Scoped Out The Pool To See If Any Horrid Pirates Were About. Kanashi Slowly Sneaked Up To The Diving Board, Humming The Mission Impossible Theme While She Was Sneaking. She Quietly Climbed Up The Ladder Like A Slime Trying To Be Really Really Really Quiet. Once She Got To The Top She Bounced Two Times Until Finally Doing A Precise Dive, Making Absolutely No Splash At All!

(1)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:36 pm
Kanishi Slowly Swims Over To FloofyFoof, passing under her/his raft , steaking out the area before contact, finnaly she poped out of the water and made a slightly odd smile while saying"Hi 3nodding , Nice To Meet Ya' My Names Kanishi".

(1)

[Self.Proclaimed.Ninja]

Princess_Lilica_Drakal

Beloved Lunatic

8,165 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:24 pm
Squishie bounced up to the side of the pool and slowly looked around getting an idea of her surrounding. Squishie noticed that there are two other slimes in the pool one on a raft and another swimming right next to it. Squishie also noticed the pool side bar on the other side of the pool and then Squishie realized how thirsty she was from her long walk(bounce) to the pool was so she bounced to the pool side bar to get something to quench her thirst.

(1 I think)

Occ:
Squishie would like to play to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:05 am
((Its 1 Point Every FIVE Senetnces))

note from dragon bound: actually it 1 point for every 5 good length sentences.  

[Self.Proclaimed.Ninja]

Princess_Lilica_Drakal

Beloved Lunatic

8,165 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:36 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:49 pm
"Uh, Kanishi, I'm not in the raft." Floofyfoof bobbed up and down in the water, splashing Kanishi in the process. She then flipped upside down and blew some bubbles. "Glug glub glug glubba?"she asked. She stared at Kanishi intently, still upside down.
(1)  

JayEmEf

Princess_Lilica_Drakal

Beloved Lunatic

8,165 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:17 pm
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:58 pm
a dark red silky slime rolls (or whatever they do) into the pool and starts to swim laps, "geeze...not many silky's here!" goes up to bar and waits for bartender, "can i get a...drink?...of any kind really?"

sure thing little missy!" he says from behind the blender.

"id prefer if u didnt call me that" she said quietly hoping he didnt hear her.

"no problem...uhh...red...?" he said making up a new name for her and handing her the drink.

"that'll work" she said taking the weird colored drink he handed to her and sipping it...finding it good...and getting a pool floaty and getting in the pool.

Kat_kss

Princess_Lilica_Drakal

Beloved Lunatic

8,165 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:50 am
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:02 pm

Princess_Lilica_Drakal

Beloved Lunatic

8,165 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250

...-Nikki_Karalyn-...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:22 am
Bunnie looked around and smiled. "This is sooooo coool!" She went over to the bartender. "Hey, 'scuse me," she said smiling, "Would you happen to have a Sunkist in there?"

"Of course." He handed her the Sunkist. "Would you like a cherry?"

"Please and thank you!" She took the cherry from him and dipped it in her Sunkist before eating it. I'm so weird, she thought. Maybe I should go swimming or something.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (2)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:28 am
Bunnie set down her drink on an abandoned table, next to her towel. Then she bounced off to the pool and got into the shallow end of the pool. She sank to the bottom and wiggled her ears. I wonder if I can float... She concentrated and found herself floating in the water. Haha this is so cool. Maybe I can speed swim. xD She then wiggled around and propelled herself through the water. Refreshing <333

(1)

...-Nikki_Karalyn-...

Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas