I hate going school clothes shopping mad

It takes a while for me to find clothes that fit and that I like gonk

What about you?
Like school shopping?
Anything in particular you look for?
What did you have for breakfast?
4laugh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:38 pm
I'm always in the mood for clothes shopping. xD I just don't do very good at it. That and I have a hard time finding things that fit nicely.

I always go back-to-school shopping expecting to totally revolutionize my wardrobe, and I end up with a few pieces I'm not comfortable in, and a lot of accessories. D:
It's never a pretty situation. XD
I'm taking a DIY approach for now. I'll /make/ clothes and express myself that way. Save money, too. xD
This year, though, if we do go shopping, I'm looking for more skirts, some cute blouses, maybe a vest or two, sweet and sophisticated pieces, yet still plenty comfortable. And of course, jeans, and hopefully a pair of pinstripe pants, I've always wanted some! And shoes.
I think if I keep that in mind, I might have a successful shop this year, though.

...and I didn't really have breakfast. XD I had a brunch-ish affair, which was delivery thai food from like, Thursday night XP

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:59 am
I'm kinda past the stage of back-to-school shopping, but I can tell you my experiences with it.

I didn't really mind it too much, but I didn't care for it too much either. As a teen I hadn't been very concerned with my looks.

I usually looked for new pants, especially ones that would fit my waist. I hardly ever found those and ended up having to wear a belt or suffer them slidding off. Yetch. It made me start liking skirts.

All in all, it wasn't that important to me. Now buying books... razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:02 am
I don't normally shop for clothes when the new school year comes.

Besides, we wear uniforms, so it's not like we can do anything about that anyway :c  

Nox Nyctores

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:02 am
i dont really go out specifically for back-to-school stuff. i just go to the mall like every couple weeks and browse :3 then theres not really as much pressure to find new clothes for your first day back at school. i like to keep it casual.
and i ate noodles for breakfast this morning 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:48 pm
I'm excited to hit up thee amazing sales. <3  

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

Sora Nightwhisper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:55 pm
i like back to school shopping. its fun to get new things and look around. nd i forgot what i had for breakfast...fruit and toast i think...WAIT!!!! NO i had yogurt and a breakfast style BLT mmm... whee  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:55 am
Like school shopping: Sometimes, when my mom isn't stalking me and not letting me buy what I want.
Anything in particular you look for: I am now looking for jeggings, they look like jeans, feel like leggings. Also classy looking stuff, it's usually the most comfortable.
What did you have for breakfast: nothing, like usual.  

midnight_eevee1998

5,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Rust Harlequin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:27 am
I love back to school shopping all the new and nice clothes I'll get to have. I feel like it's show off who I am in a way, ya know? I also wear some of last years clothes but I know what you mean about the fitting. Nothing seems to fit me anymore now that I gained some sizes. I'm trying to slim down though. They really don't make nice clothes for girls with some tummy on them. Everything seems to be so skinny where I live.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:00 am
Like school shopping? Hate it.
Anything in particular you look for? Anything comfortable, and fits my long torso. I tend to like loose fitting clothes
What did you have for breakfast? Cheap version of coco puffs XD
they turned my milk chocolatey... cry  

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

J e n R e i

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:05 am
It's ok I guess. It is sometimes hard to find sizes 1 and two in pants and then trying not to get the pants leg to long because of my height.
But now im a junior in highschool in we have dresscode but it changed a little for this year so i wear ripped jeans and mix goth and urban together. and breakfast i eat a croissant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:11 am
I like the shopping of supplies for school,but not the clothes.We have a uniform,so I just buy simple polos and pants

horny on main

Consumer

katnguyen002

5,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:58 pm
if your looking for cheap but cute clothes i'd go to H&M or Forever 21 or even Macy's. i go there all the time! love their stuff trying to get Harajuku bag  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:47 pm
I love shopping. Like i'd marry it. dead serious.
I'd label my style as preppy/girly (kinda the same thing) so I look for that kinda stuff and I also look for my fave brands (Aero, AE, A&F and Hollister)
I didn't eat breakfast  

I LOVE GLITTER

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

winxgirl21

Romantic Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:04 am
I love back to school shopping! I love shopping in general, really, but back to school is the best excuse to buy a ton of cute clothes.

I typically just look for anything that catches my eye- I wear a range of different styles. I usually look for stuff that is inexpensive, but looks good. Forever21 is definitely my favorite store to shop in, with Charlotte Russe and Kohl's running for second and third.

And I had french toast for breakfast 3nodding  
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces