Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-B+][1x1] Lovers Challenge Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can they get there dreams?
  Yes
  No
View Results

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:19 pm
STORY

Kana and ~X~ have been lovers for the longest time, since middle school. The two are lovey-dovey. But there is a dilemma, they're a gay couple, and their country doesn't do homosexual marriage, but with with the two working and getting their college majors how can they get the money to leave the country. What happens when there family's don't support the possible marriage and try to split them up. Can these two love birds get there dreams or would stress and pressure break them?

RULES

• Must Be PG-13
  • At least two lines for a post
  • Pm Me Profile
  • Stay Active
  • Pm Me if you leave or go on an absence

XxWiccan_Otaku-chanxX
Name:Kana Unoshii
Personality:Kana is kind and caring and goes crazy over his fiancee though he has yet to officially propose.
Appearance:User Image
U.S.S:Seme

Captain tohru honda
Name:Tezuka Tanagawa
Personality: Tezuka is a sweet and loving person. but when someone gets him angry or Tezuka is lied to, the person is not so easily forgiven.
Appearance:User Image
U.S.S:uke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:24 pm
Classes has let out early for Kana as he headed into town while Tezuka was still in his classes. Glad for the free time he stopped at the bank grabbing about two-thousand dollars. Walking into town, he searched the jewelry stores looking for a ring. It took quite a bit of time to find, but Kana was determined to do this today. He played it off for too long now. When he saw the ring he smiled, the band was the same color as Tezuka's eyes yet the stone was the gold color of Kana's eyes. He smiled hopping it would fit. It seemed it would. Paying for the 900$ dollar ring, the man went shopping for dinner.

At home Kana cleaned the house till it was spotless, then started on making a five star steak dinner. Kana had just put the dessert in the freezer and started cleaning the dishes when Tezuka walked into the small apartment which the two lived. "Welcome Home sweet." he said kissing the others cheek.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:07 pm
"Hey love!" Tezuka said happily. He kissed Kana back on the lips. "Dinner smells wonderful!" Tezuka said as he took off his scarf and shoes. "It's gonna snow soon..I can tell." Tezuka said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:31 pm
Kana smiled as he glanced out the window, it did look like it would snow soon. "Then I guess we'll have an early snow this year then." he said smiling when the other complimented on dinner. "Then I hope you like it. We'll eat when I finished the dishes and you can change and get comfortable." he said kissing the other back on the lips as he walked into the kitchen and finished the dishes quickly. Setting the table and lighting a few candles, pouring cups of red wine and dimming the lights he smiled. Perfect.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:47 pm
Tezuka smiled as he ran up the stairs and got dressed nicely. He was dressed in a gray sweater and black jeans. "Oh wow...baby.." Tezuka said as he sat at the table. "This looks wonderful."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:54 pm
Kana smiled as he brought the food and wine out to the table. "Glad you like it babe." he said sitting down himself. "I just hope it tastes good." he said chuckling as he took a bite of the food, pleased with the taste. "So how was your day?" he asked smiling since him and Tezuka where majoring in different subjects the two hardly saw each other during school. Only having one class and lunch together.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:57 pm
"it was good." Tezuka said and took a sip of his wine. "I have a five page essay due in three weeks." Tezuka said with a smile. "what about you? getting A's like you did highschool?" Tezuka asked smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:34 pm
Kana ate as Tezuka spoke, when mentioned an essay he was curious but he was asked a question. Swallowing and taking a sip of wine he shrugged. "I don't think I'm getting all A's this time. Maybe B's or C's. But I just have a few tests and night classes this week, so our schedules will be interfering with out home time. I'm sorry." he said as the two finished dinner. Taking in plate and setting them in the sink, Kana took out the desert. Banana cream pie, slipping the ring in the pie he topped it off with whipped cream and hoping Tezuka wouldn't eat the ring.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:54 pm
"that's ok. I'll always be waiting at home for you love." Tezuka said smiling. "That pie looks delicious." Tezuka said smiling as he liked his lips lightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:04 pm
"Your the best love." Kana said smiling as he smiled. "Well dig in." he said smiling as he took a bite. Kana ate his pie as he waited for the other to find the ring hidden in his.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:15 pm
Tezuka grinned and dugg un. On his first bite, he found the ring. He took it out of his mouth as he finished chewing and swallowed. he cleaned up the ring as he started to cry. "I-is this what i think it is?" Tezuka asked softly a light smile on his face despite the tears.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:39 pm
When Tezuka found the ring and cleaned, Kana stood up taking it from gently taking it from the other, going down to one knee, Kana held the ring in one hand and Tezuka's hand in the other. "Tezuka, we've been together for about fifteen years, going through so much that we questioned each other but through all this we remained together. I don't know how long it will take, but Tezuka Tanagawa, will you marry me?" Kana asked nervously his heart stopping as he waited for his loves answer.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:47 pm
"Yes!!" Tezuka shouted and hugged Kana around the neck. "I love you love you love you!!!" Tezuka shouted happily. "i would love to marry you!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:18 pm
At the answer, slipping the ring onto Tezuka's fingers he pulled the other close to him. He smiled as he kissed Tezuka's forehead then his lips. "Hmm shall we take the desert to be?" he asked the other smiling.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:28 pm
"Yeah." Tezuka said smiling. He kissed Kana deeply, wrapped his arms around the others neck.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff