Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The World of Anime and Gaming
McGee's Alice Gameplay Video Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:32 pm
~Advice from a Caterpillar~

Okay sorry about the quality, but I had to upload on photobucket due to me not having a youtube account. XD If you wonder why it says 'part 2' at one point it because I originally was going to cut the video in half but decided against it.

This is just a video of random clips from the game; yesss, that's me playing it. I have it on Easy mode for ease of recording in the video and every so often you'll notice I've put GodMode on so I can quickly show you parts of the game without being pushed off things by Boojums! There's also a couple cutscenes in there... none of it should be major spoilers though.

Clicky here for video.

I have no idea if this'll work, its plays for me... do tell me if you can't get the video to play and I'll figure it out. By the way I kinda forgot to record some of the maze levels... sorry about that.

If there are any scenes you want specifically uploaded just ask, after all this is all just randomness. ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:16 pm
Oh wow... the link works perfectly well for me! ^_^

Wow, I have got to play this game... it looks completely capable of giving me nightmares, but I love what I see anyway. X3 Thanks for putting it together, Azure! You ROCK! XD

*goes to watch it again* XD

Oh, and by the way... greatest cut scene in the world was a win. XD Run awaaaaay..!

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:29 am

No problem! It gave me a chance to revisit my Movie Maker editing skillz. XD Which arn't that great! Also I know it seems like the game is lagging but it isn't... its just the video. o.o

I did want to get a scene of the Jabberwock talking but when I tried to record it something got messed up and it cut off. >_> Trust me the Jabberwock is scary. o.o That was actuallly the second battle with him, probably the most difficult battle in the game.

And yes, I always lol when Bill randomly runs away at that point, thought I should add it. Haha. Also now you know why Boojums are evil-screamy-push-you-off-things enemies. ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:29 pm
I dunno, it looked pretty impressive to me. And I didn't notice any lag... was I just distracted by moving colors again? >_>

Yeah, the Jabberwock looked pretty scary. o.o

It made me pretty darn happy. I watched it and found myself wondering just what set him off, then I realized I was happier just believing he decided to run off for no apparent reason, and to scream while doing it. XD And yesh, they look super annoying.

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:20 pm

Ah maybe I just notice the lag because I know how smooth the game runs? o.o

Well actually it was kinda random... he at first tells you he's going to help Alice fight the Duchess... and then just randomly screams and runs away... and then Alice gets pulled into the house. Its like... "Thanks Bill..." XD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:14 pm
Ah, perhaps. XD

Lol, thanks Bill indeed. Sounds like when I play this game, I'll be taking my cues from the lizard. XD

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:20 am

Most enemies will chase you for a while. XD Except... the flowers, they can't chase you... oh and watch out for the evil mushrooms...

I wish I had recorded some of the maze levels. I actually do get lost in them every so often. <_< >_>

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:06 pm
Watch out for evil.......... everything. Got it. *scribbles down notes*

Haha, I'm always getting lost in video games, as silly as that may sound; in that part of this game I'm going to be so screwed. XP

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:20 pm

Oh if you do get to play the game, you'll have to keep me updated on what parts you're up to! XD Just be careful in 'Crazed Clockwork'... I really don't think you'll like the scene with the Hare... a reason why I didn't record any of it for the video.

Oh and just incase you miss it... when you visit the level 'Caterpillar's Plot' for the second time, next to Humpty Dumpty is a brick you can push, it'll open a passage way in the nearby tunnel where you can pick up the Blunderbuss weapon.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:17 pm
Oh, I totally will! The only reason I'm hesitating is because I'm not using my laptop right now; mine's in for teh fixin'. T^T I miss it. And thanks for the warning... you'll just get a message that consists of sobs. ^_^;;;;;

Oooh... thank you for the tip! *nodnodnod*

Tehe, I just love the game design... I wish I could do the magic computer thing that resulted in what I keep seeing in this clip. The environment the characters are in always seems to entertain me before the characters do. sweatdrop

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:24 pm

Ah yes; I love some of the level designs... especially Pale Realm. Also the game can be very steampunk which is awesome.

There's little references too, like on the load game screen it says 'Bandersnatch Optics'. And also the fact that the only way you can get to the Hatter, is to set the clocks in his asylum to six.

You know... I want to do a role-play based on American McGee's Alice but the guild is so very quiet. *sighs*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:35 pm
Whoa... wtf's up with Gaia post things..? *pokes all of the messed up lookin' code* O_o

*ahem*

Oooh, that's so cool; I'm a deep admirer of steampunk. <3 I noticed all of the gears and stuff, but I didn't see much more from just the clips. Then again, I wasn't looking for it specifically... something else to look forward to when I play the game! *fires of determination!*

Ahhh... I see. Cleverness.

Ah, that would be cool. o3o I'd offer to help, but, you know... I'm a noob. <_< And I noticed that, which is strange because people have been getting approved to join. Where dey be? >_____<

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:01 pm

Actually the post... er... thing does look a little odd atm. o.o

Well I hope you get to play the game soon. ^_^

Hmmm, yeah... guess I'm just bored really. I'd like to role-play or something. I have no idea where all the new members are either.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:34 pm
Huh... mine's back to almost normal. I suppose it was just some ninja developer fiddling. *shifty eyes*

I'm totally going to! As soon as I get my Lappy-kun back, restored to his game-capable glory! *___* .....or until I give in and go steal my dad's desktop. XP

I knoooooow... *_* I want to send them PM messages and smother them with my love and affection, but I feel like that would be somewhat stalkerish intrusive. ^__^;

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:29 am

Probably, they updated profile comments too I think.

Yay, hope you enjoy the game. XD

Maybe me and you need to start more topics? o.o Er... but what about is the question...

The World of Anime and Gaming

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff