Submit

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:40 pm
Just Like the arena yet more rocks! Earth release is at home here yet water release isnt gonna do much.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:44 pm
Lee walked sluggishly into the rocky arena and fell down, and napped for a few minutes till the match started, hoping to regain some some chakra.  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:04 pm
A kunai comes out from the bright sunlight and heads down towards Lee but unfortunately, the kunai lands on the left side of Lee's face, pinning itself in the rocky ground and would wake Lee up. "Wake up you lazy butt up Lee!" scream Minatoru yelled at Lee as he was instantly standing on a rock with his arms folded and his red hair floating through the soft air. He had a kunai that he was twirling around as he waited for Lee.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:44 am
"What? I'm awake! Oh right, the match.", Lee said, getting up and stretching as he headed twoards Minatoru, rubbing his eyes, to wish him good luck, he'd need it.  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:11 am
Minatoru jumped down from the rock he was standing on as he watched Lee come over to him but at the same time was keeping track of his chakra. He waited for Lee to get in close range to him and he unleashes a straight karate kick upward, aiming for Lee's chine and knock him off his feet and away from him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:18 am
Lee reacted quickly by grabbing minatoru's ankle. "Gotta do better than that, minatoru!", Lee chuckled as he took out 15 kunai all with paper bombs and tried to thrust them into minatoru's body.  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:35 am
Minatoru smirked as he was keeping track of Lee's chakra to be able to prediect his movements so he reacted by swiftly and used his body's flexibility to do a matrix back drop really far back and was able to avoid the paper bombed kunais. He then quickly shifted his other leg around and does a fast spin kick across Lee's right jaw to knocking him away and cause him to let go of Minatoru's other legs ankle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:53 am
"Ow... Hey, it's Mister Softee!", Lee said, pointing to an ice cream truck as it rode by. "Oooooookay, that was wierd....", Lee said trying to stab minatoru in his chest with the kunais still in his hand. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:12 am
Minatoru uses his left hand to slap the hand that Lee was holding the kunai with to make his hand get knock away. He then quickly rotates around and swings his right leg at the right side of Lee's face. He was aiming for a direct kick at Lee's face and make Lee flip backwards away from Minatoru from the strong force of the blow to his face and would cause a small cut around his right eye.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:27 am
Lee quickly hops backwards then lunges forward and trys to uppercut Minatoru with incredible force, able to shatter a small rock to pebbles.  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:15 pm
Minatoru quickly reacted by putting both of his palms in front of him and was able to catch the uppercut but even thought he cought the uppercut, Hes hands was hurting from the force of the block. "Nice Taijutsu skills. Its pretty impressive but I won't go down that easily!" He said enduring the pain as he gripped onto Lee's fist that he used to do the upper cut and forcefully brings him, head first and he brings his left knee at Lee's forehead at a face pace and would knock Lee upward hard with a small bruise on his forward. After all, Minatoru was a quick kinda fighter and was a fighter that like to leave his opponents with "a painful gift" form his hits.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:21 pm
"You're pretty good yourself, Minatoru!", Lee said blocking the kick, barely with his other hand. "But, not good enough!", He said as he tried to grab Minatoru's neck with his legs.
(does my avi look like mister softee?)  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:36 pm
"Augh!" Minatoru grunted as Lee's legs was wrapped round his neck but he had his hands on both of Lee's legs, struggling to pull them off. "I'm... not... g-going..." He began to get mad and gripped hard onto Lee's legs and spun around, making him spin around along with him. "To Lose!!" He yelled as he tosses Lee towards a boulder with all his might.

(Yes you do and speaking of coffee, I'm eating Coffee Ice Cream)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:07 pm
Lee sprung off the boulder, and thrusted at Minatoru's chest with 5 kunai in each hand all tagged with paper bombs, with a 5 second timer.
(Vote for me? all you have to do is search "softee". It'll be in there on monday )
( I didn't autohit, i used the word AT to saying i was trying to, just simpler)  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:25 pm
(I know you did. Good work)

Minatoru formed a few hand signs and made a clone of himself. The clone ran into the 5 paper bombed kunais and took the hit for the real Minatoru. The clone disappeared in a puff of smoke which set off the paper bombs and caused an explosion. While the explosion was erupting, Minatoru quickly hide behind a boulder that was a few feet away from Lee and the explosion so when the smoke cleared from the explosion, he wouldn't be seen.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff