Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
What do you hate most about being a girl? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sweetveil

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:06 pm
It's a tie.

My time of the month. I don't PMS, but I get horrible cramps and the weirdest cravings! Plus I bloat, so people think I'm pregnant!

And of course, there's sexual harrassment I get from boys. I'm a 36D. SO ******** WHAT.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:34 pm
the limits us girls have .__.
like when people say we cant do certain things just cuz we're girls d: or like jus cuz we're girls we have certain jobs we have to do like we have to be the ones to stay at home keep the house clean cook do the laundry all the house hold responsibilities go to the girls .__. its not like guys cant do it either nd another thing is how society thinks that all girls have to rely on a guy to survive d: we're not dumb and we dont need a guy to run our lives although they could be useful at times theyre not neccesary xP

Break My Reality

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:58 pm
I hate it when I worry about my wait so much.I have so many stretched marks but I'm doing nothing about it or to making it stop. I'm not a person that hate her self of her ugly body, but admenting is the first step. I don't really care about my weight, but I'm a bit tired looking at my stretch marks and my fat legs. sweatdrop

oh yeah, also the periods. Those sucks when your wore about to go summing sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:00 pm
Hmm; I hate how when I tell people that I just want to be a stay at home mom they tell me to aim higher since woman can do anything now.
Gah.. so annoying.. I thought that the whole point behind feminism is doing what you WANT as a woman.. not judging other women for what they want to do.
I KNOW I could be a plumber or a mechanic.. but I don't want to be.. I just want to pop out babies and scrub floors.
rofl  

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

Sardonic Plague

8,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:14 pm
1.) Not all guys a boob guys.

2.) Not all guys who even are boob guys are like that.

3.) My most hated thing about lady-dom is my lady bits AND WHEN THEY ITCH.

If you shave it, it itches, if you wax it, it itches, if you trim it, it itches, if you let your pubies grow and don't do anything, it itches, you wash, it itches, you don't wash, it itches, you use the wrong kind of soap, it itches, you use the right kind of soap, it itches, you so much as breath, IT ITCHES.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:42 pm
Intoxikace
Hmm; I hate how when I tell people that I just want to be a stay at home mom they tell me to aim higher since woman can do anything now.
Gah.. so annoying.. I thought that the whole point behind feminism is doing what you WANT as a woman.. not judging other women for what they want to do.
I KNOW I could be a plumber or a mechanic.. but I don't want to be.. I just want to pop out babies and scrub floors.
rofl

The human heart feels things the eyes cannot see...
User Image

O.M.G.
I'm not the only woman who actually wants to pop out babies and scrub floors!!!
I'm not alone!!!!
Yeah, my boyfriend wants the whole traditional "Dad goes out to work and mom stays with the kids thing" which is awesome because that's exactly what I want. So all I gotta do is whip him into shape so he's worth keeping xD

But people say "But you could work in the trades! They want women for that now!"
My response? "Well I don't want them!"
I know I could do those things. But I don't want to.
And being a woman is about doing what you actually want to do with your life.

It's all like"
"You're a woman, you can do whatever you want now. But you can't stay at home with your kids, they want you for the trades."

User Image
...and knows what the mind cannot understand.

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

The Original Jbird

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:50 pm
sweetveil
It's a tie.

My time of the month. I don't PMS, but I get horrible cramps and the weirdest cravings! Plus I bloat, so people think I'm pregnant!

And of course, there's sexual harrassment I get from boys. I'm a 36D. SO ******** WHAT.
User Image

Everyone I idolize is a guy. It's hard to imagine a girl-version of my heroes.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:59 pm
Angel Nicholson
Intoxikace
rofl

User Image

O.M.G.
I'm not alone!!!!
Yeah, my boyfriend wants the whole traditional "Dad goes out to work and mom stays with the kids thing" which is awesome because that's exactly what I want. So all I gotta do is whip him into shape so he's worth keeping xD

But people say "But you could work in the trades! They want women for that now!"

It's all like"
"You're a woman, you can do whatever you want now. But you can't stay at home with your kids, they want you for the trades."

User Image

I'm not so into the giving birth part, but being a housewife seems great to me.

I mean.

I actually kinda wanna be a 1950's housewife lol.

In the suburbs.

I spend my days doing laundry and cleaning while my husband, who is the town doctor, brings home the money.

And I'll make him steak and potatoes for supper and we'll sit around the table with our adopted kids who have their shirts tucked in.

Sardonic Plague

8,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:04 am
I Manifest Doom I
Angel Nicholson
Intoxikace
rofl

User Image

O.M.G.
I'm not alone!!!!

It's all like"

User Image

I mean.

In the suburbs.

I spend my days doing laundry and cleaning while my husband, who is the town doctor, brings home the money.

And I'll make him steak and potatoes for supper and we'll sit around the table with our adopted kids who have their shirts tucked in.

User Image

Haha I don't know about getting your kids to tuck their shirts in, but it sounds awesome xD
My boyfriend's picky, so he'll eat whatever goop I make for him.
And dammit, he'll like it *shakes fist*

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:15 am
I reject your reality...

I hate that guys always think they are better than me, and smarter, and that I can't do what they can. But in reality, I have twice their IQ, they just don't want to admit it.

...and substitute it with my own!

Sioga

Eloquent Genius

Sardonic Plague

8,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:24 am
Angel Nicholson
I Manifest Doom I
Angel Nicholson
Intoxikace
rofl

User Image

O.M.G.
I'm not alone!!!!

It's all like"

User Image

I mean.

In the suburbs.

User Image

Haha I don't know about getting your kids to tuck their shirts in, but it sounds awesome xD
My boyfriend's picky, so he'll eat whatever goop I make for him.
And dammit, he'll like it *shakes fist*

User Image

LOL. Can I have your goop recipe? My goop is BURNT flavor. XD

I have no boyfriend. Lucky me. >_<;;

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:37 am
i hate that people think im weak because im a girl.

-Angel Monster

The Angel Monster

4,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Life Hath Immortality

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:08 am
Cramps and worrying about sexual harassment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:15 am
Periods. Uugh.
My boobs. They give me back aches.
;3;
Hair down thar.

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

MissLadyMarmalade

9,650 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.R.I.P daddy-o! Love you always!♥♥

{{I hate it when your arguing with a guy and they say "it must be that time of the month, and your just like "damnit, Its not! Don't use that as an excuse!"}}

27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff