Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Take Your Time, Love {Sacrifice Kaigen} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:15 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtime stops - -
- - for no man

t h e - s t o r y
User Image
[X] is nearly fed up with life. His work is dull, family gone, and the love of his life had passed away in a car accident last year. He can't see color in the world and sometimes [X] would rather die. When he was about to give up all hope continuing life, an explosion happens in his backyard, and what does [X] find? [Z], smoking in a hole, unconscious. There is no indication of where [Z] came from or who he is as there is no ID on him, so all [X] can do is nurse him back to health in the privacy of his house and tell his nosy neighbors that it was a dog that messed the yard up.

But this has totally turned [X]'s life for a new loop, and he can hardly drag himself to work the next day. When [X] returns from work, [Z] is awake and rumaging through his things, and this is the time when [X] demands to know who [Z] is.

"I'm a Time Traveler, who's asking? And where did you put my pocket watch? You know how long I've been trying to get to the seventy-seventh century?"

For the past year, [X] has been asking for something different, something to let him forget that his love wasn't there, so part of him thinks this is a joke and another believes it to be a miracle. When [Z] asks if [X] wants to come with him, [X] can only say...

What does he say?

Only time will tell.

User Image- - - -User Image- - - -User Image- - - -User Image

t h e - c h a r a c t e r s

---------------------------------------------- X !! depressed, cynical, witty - uke
--------------------------------------------------------taken: Sacrifice Kaigen
---------------------------------------------- Z !! semi-insensitive, trickster, secretive - seme
--------------------------------------------------------taken: Marie Bellamy

t h e - r u l e s

Follow the TOS «--------------------------------
Role-play with literacy «--------------------------------
No explicit conducts allowed «--------------------------------
Be active, respectful, and have fun «--------------------------------
PM me with the title being 'Tick Tock'«--------------------------------

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:17 pm
s k e l e t o n - k e y

X's character is human, and is from Earth - 21st century, to be exact.

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] → [color=#AAAAAA]Username[/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] → [color=#AAAAAA]Character's Name[/color] 「X or Z」

[imgright]IMAGE URL 250x300[/imgright]
[color=#AAAAAA]✮[/color] [color=gold][size=11]e a r t h - y e a r s[/size][/color]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][size=10]age[/size]

[color=#AAAAAA]✮[/color] [color=gold][size=11]r a c e[/size][/color]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][size=10]species[/size]

[color=#AAAAAA]✮[/color] [color=gold][size=11]o r i g i n s[/size][/color]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][size=10]planet[/size]

[color=#AAAAAA]✮[/color] [color=gold][size=11](dis) - l i k e s[/size][/color]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][size=10]likes and dislikes[/size]

[color=#AAAAAA]✮[/color] [color=gold][size=11]h i s t o r y[/size][/color]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][size=10]background story; 2 paragraphs[/size]

[color=#AAAAAA]✮[/color] [color=gold][size=11]a t t i t u d e[/size][/color]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][size=10]personality; 1 paragraph[/size]

[color=#AAAAAA]✮[/color] [color=gold][size=11]e x t r a[/size][/color]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][size=10]other info to share?[/size]

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:18 pm
t h e - p r o f i l e s

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSacrifice Kaigen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAlax Donovan 「X」

User Image
e a r t h - y e a r s
xxxxTwenty

r a c e
xxxxHuman

o r i g i n s
xxxxEarth

(dis) - l i k e s
xxxxAlax likes different kinds of music, the colors red and black, and animals. He doesn't like the annoying woman at work that sleeps her way into getting a pay raise.

h i s t o r y
xxxxAlax had a normal, seemingly, childhood, with strict religious parents and a rebellious older brother. In his first year of high school, he met the love of his life, Nathan, who his parents strongly disaproved of. He was happy back then, until nearly three weeks after he had turned 19 that Nathan had died in a car accident. That was when everything had changed for Alax. Gradually, over the course of nearly a year, his personality had begun to change from happy and loveable, to depressed and cynical.
xxxxHe no longer sees the point or beauty in anything, he can't pick up a paintbrush without the end result being distorted and colorless, cold, and unfeeling. He was about to give up and end his pain when something unexpected, and almost unbelieveable happens; an alien crash lands in his back yard. . . .

a t t i t u d e
xxxxClueless for starters. x]

e x t r a
xxxxAlong with being a vegetarian, he's really, really gay. ;D

-

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMarie Bellamy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJykan 「Z」

User Image
e a r t h - y e a r s
xxxxTwenty-five

r a c e
xxxxHuman/Rysonan hybrid

o r i g i n s
xxxxEarth, seventy-seventh century

(dis) - l i k e s
xxxxlikes and dislikes

h i s t o r y
xxxxRysonans were not the first travelers to Earth to strengthen their numbers by breeding with humans; they were just the first ones to ask. Along with their kindness, Rysonans offered time travel as a peace offering of their two races joining. After a few centuries of protecting the humans and removing the threats of harmful aliens, Earth became home to the human and Rysonan empire.
xxxxMeet Jykan, second generation of human and Rysonan hybrids, who grew up having a normal life, going to a normal school, and getting a normal job: an investigator of renagade Time Travelers. Okay, maybe not-so normal, but it suited him.
xxxxOn Jykan's current case, the rest of his crew were chasing a criminal who tried to assassonate the Rysonan Emperor and escaped through the Time Stream. But when the criminal purposely clashes into their joined ship, it breaks Jykan's section apart from the rest, throwing him into the twenty-first century in an emergency crash landing.

a t t i t u d e
xxxxWhat goes, goes to Jykan. He just flows with the wind, but he's very secretive when it comes to explaining the details of his time to Alax.

e x t r a
xxxxas of page two, Jykan's favorite food is mint ice-cream.

o t h e r - c h a r a c t e r s

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTime Traveler
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPyn

User Image
e a r t h - y e a r s
xxxxTwenty-four

r a c e
xxxxRysonan-human hybrid

o r i g i n s
xxxxEarth, seventy-seventh century

(dis) - l i k e s
xxxxShe's got a neutral outlook on everything: co-workers, the world, life, politics, men, women, etc... Pyn can't really be bothered to like or dislike anything. Except when her teammates are in danger, then she'll freak out on whoever's a** is responsible.

h i s t o r y
xxxxbackground story; 2 paragraphs

a t t i t u d e
xxxxEasy going like Jykan, but with a more disinterested outlook on life.

e x t r a
xxxxother info to share?

-

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTime Traveler
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLandyron

User Image
e a r t h - y e a r s
xxxx34

r a c e
xxxxRysonan-human hybrid

o r i g i n s
xxxxEarth, 77th century

(dis) - l i k e s
xxxxLikes:
Smoking
xxxxDislikes:
Jykan
And a lot of other things
;A;

h i s t o r y
xxxxbackground story; 2 paragraphs

a t t i t u d e
xxxxpersonality; 1 paragraph

e x t r a
xxxxother info to share?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:11 pm
t h u s - f a r

- Jykan meets Alax.
- Jykan discovers mint icecream.
- Alax accepts Jykan's offer and leaves to the seventy-seventh century.
- They enter, Alax is freaked because everyone's looking at him, but they enter KIFT.
- Jykan's a** is grass. ;A;
- Jykan has three days to find a Rysonan character to connect Alax with the Time Stream.
- Alax is blissfully clueless of such time limit.
- Sympson is located, off to get help!
-
-

o d d s & e n d s
Jykan's Time Keeper:
User Image

m e e t - t h e - c a s t! TEKTEK~

User Image

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

Sacrifice Kaigen

Romantic Noob

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:02 pm
User Image

Alax give the older male a blank look before digging through his jacket pocket and pulled out the pocket watch, handing it to Jykan. "My name is Alax." He said quietly, letting his arms hang at his sides.

"Where exactally would we be going?" Alax asked finally, almost impatiently awaiting his answer as he looked over the somewhat strange appearance of the time traveler.

Maybe what the stranger had said was true, but maybe he was just yanking Alax's chain.

"Is this a reconassance for you crash landing in my backyard, or is it to cover you a** from me walking in on you going through my stuff?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:57 pm
User Image------User Image------User Image

Jykan grabbed the watch from the human's hand, held it to his ear despite the jagged hole on the cover, and gaved a relieved sighed. It was slowly undergoing self-repairs, but it would take a little time to be restored sufficiently; the renagade Time Traveler had punctured his ship through its chest, but it hadn't quite stabbed out its clockwork heart. Jykan moved it to his pocket for safe keeping.

"Alex, eh? Must be human. I might take back my offer then," Jykan said thoughtfully and looked around his surroundings more thoroughly. He dug for his pocket watch again and opened it, but the second hand was running too slowly from the crash to catch up with the time era. Sighing and ignoring Alex's accusing question, Jykan put it back in his coat pocket and faced the human. "Right, first question: when and where are we?"

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

Sacrifice Kaigen

Romantic Noob

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:19 pm
User Image

'Or this guy could be a sociopath with something wrong in his head. . .' Alax thought with a sigh, slightly glaring at Jykan. "Of corse I'm human," He started, almost snottily, "You're on Earth, what esle would I be? A pommeranian?"

Alax watched quietly as Jykan looked at his broken watch. "It's the 21st century, in America. Did you escape from a Crazy House or somthing?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:57 pm

Jykan glanced at Alex while looking through a stack of papers. "You'd be surprised what pommeranians can do." But he couldn't help but to sigh in slight annoyance. "No, I already said: I'm a Time Traveler from the seventy-seventh century. Can your thick skull process that, Alex?"

Twenty-first, eh? That wasn't really prefered... Jykan figured that he was at least five centuries away from the chase. He willed his ship to hurry its healing.

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

Sacrifice Kaigen

Romantic Noob

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:11 pm
User Image

Alax sighed, "First, my name isn't Alex, it's Alax. Second, I'm quite aware of what pommeraninas can do, I lived with one for fifteen years. Third, my skulls not thick. Fourth, quit going through my things. And fifth, you can come back inside when you learn how to be polite to people in their own homes. . ." He said, pulling the papers out of Jykan's hand and pulling them back where they were before turning the time traveler towards the door and pushing him outside, closing the door behind him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:37 pm

The Time Traveler raised an eyebrow. "Al-ax? That's unusual, and it sounds rather Zyphern..." He peered closely at the other male, inspecting. "Nope," he mumbled finally to himself, "You're definitely human."

Jykan continued to talk along with Alax at each comment, and stood back again and gave a slight sneer. "My version from pommeranians differ from yours quite impecably, I pre----"

The seventy-seventh century boy was shoved roughly outside the door. He blinked in surprise, turning to face the door. "Gods, how rude."

"Fine," Jykan said loudly through the wood. "Do you really think I'm restricted here? No, I'm not! Later, Alex."

ooc: If you spot the ref, I'll give you some watermelon~  

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

Sacrifice Kaigen

Romantic Noob

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:39 pm
User Image

"My god," Alax groaned, opening the door and glaring at the time traveler. "My name is Alax!" He yelled, took a deep breath through his nose and turned, leaving the door open so Jykan could come back in if he wanted to. He walked quietly down the hall and to his room, closing the door to give him some privacy from the nosy, crazy man while he changed out of his work clothes.

Is it Zepher?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:49 pm

Jykan grinned widely and stepped into the house again, looking around slowly. It looked average. It was average, but too big for one person. He glanced at the pictures on the surface space, feeling really out of his time. Moving hologram images overtook photo by the fifty-eighth century, and it was hard to find a still-camera in any kind of antique store.

In many of the pictures there was another young man with Alax, and in others it was just of the unnamed person. Jykan's mouth formed a frown, having a deep suspicion.

ooc: D: No! But good try~ No watermelon for you, twentieth century boy. It was very slight, not even the right century, but heck - it was still a Placebo ref~ <3...  

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

Sacrifice Kaigen

Romantic Noob

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:40 pm
User Image

Alax walked out of his room in more comfortable clothes, or corse he ditched that dreadful tie. As he stepped into the living room, he noticed the frown on Jykan's face.

"What's wrong with you? Other than being crazy?" He asked, walking to the couch and sitting down, looking up at the time traveler.

He knew what he was looking at, but the frown on his face upset him more than he wanted it to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:16 pm

Jykan ignored the itching question for now. When he was in Alax's room, there was no indication that anyone else lived there, and having been out side and in two rooms, Jykan had already mapped out the blueprint of the house; there wasn't enough area mass for a guest room. Big enough for three, ghost feelings of homeliness, but...empty, just so empty...

Jykan spun on his heel and faced the human with a wide smile. "Right then, I'm Jykan, just Jykan, by the way, nothing's wrong with me and I'm not crazy."

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

Sacrifice Kaigen

Romantic Noob

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:27 pm
User Image

Alax raised an eyebrow at him, his mouth falling open slightly to make a comment before he closed it again. He let out a sigh, thanking the stranger in his head for not asking or mentioning anything.

"Jykan? And you made fun of my name. . . " He said, mumbling the last part more to himself than to Jykan. He looked down slightly, putting his feet on the couch comfortably, and when he looked back up he asked. "So, I'm guessing you're going to want a room to sleep in while your watch is. . . Broken and not working?"  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff