Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Circus of Your Darkest Dreams(Alex_xr + Rainbow Spade) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alex_xr

3,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:46 pm
Name: Adalia Martin
Description: Slightly below average height for the time, standing at 5'1''. She's been gifted with the softest and longest blonde hair, though as she joins the circus, it will be cropped to shoulder length.

Biography: Is currently about to join the circus, she was given the job offer after the ring master overheard her speaking to one of her friends that she had made who happened to be a performer. She was beginning to feel guilty. She had recently found out that, for some reason, her parents had been feeding her human meat for nearly all of her life. The ring master found this interesting, and just had to have her for the freak show. Adalia doesn't exactly know why she is being asked to join the circus, but figures it will be fun.

Name-Emyr Zaves
age- 18
Description- He has dark hair, is rather wiry though he has numerous healing cuts and wounds and burns from this job. He is tall at 6'0 espeially for the time period. Emyr, hair is usually messy or hidden by his various props he has to wear for his performances.

Bio- He joined the circus 2 years ago when he ran away from home, He was different, and always treated bad so he spent the day at the circus. Then he was offered a job as the ring master saw him mess around with knives before falling into the cage with a bull and still walk out unscathed.. other then the cut from his knife. Little did he know that this was not an ordinary contract, everytime he wanted to quit he just couldn't leave, he passed out at the perimeter of the circus no mater where they were. He gave it up knowing full well if he did it again he would wake up more bruised and awaiting more.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:47 pm
*reserved for summary or randomness etc..*  

alex_xr

3,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150

alex_xr

3,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:50 pm
It was another show another place and Emyr sighed as he began his nightly chores. He had to feed the animals, and then clean his props and maybe slip in some fun or practice in if he was lucky before dark. The day had been long, and he winced as his arms reminded him he had been bruised by that uncooperative bull was set off by some stupid visitor.

He winced as he grabbed grain for this animal and tossed meet for this one. It was then he hear the ringmaster talking to someone, oh no! he thought could he stop it, no he couldn't if he did he, his bruises would be the least of his worries. He tried to over hear as the ringmaster spoke.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:29 am
Okie I guess I'll post that profile of mine then. ~

Name: Adalia Martin
Description: Slightly below average height for the time, standing at 5'1''. She's been gifted with the softest and longest blonde hair, though as she joins the circus, it will be cropped to shoulder length.

Biography: Is currently about to join the circus, she was given the job offer after the ring master overheard her speaking to one of her friends that she had made who happened to be a performer. She was beginning to feel guilty. She had recently found out that, for some reason, her parents had been feeding her human meat for nearly all of her life. The ring master found this interesting, and just had to have her for the freak show. Adalia doesn't exactly know why she is being asked to join the circus, but figures it will be fun.

Rainbow Spade

Rainbow Spade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:51 am
Adalia and the ringmaster were both standing inside of his tent, a contract laid out nicely on his table written in an elegant script that's color had the faintest resemblance of blood. Adalia payed no mind to this, as she was being told she would be a star, become famous, the ringmaster told her all of the things she could have, seducing her with terms like 'salary' and 'travel'. But last, what he told her was this; she couldn't have any of those things if she didn't join the circus.

Adalia hesitated for a fraction of a second...

But she agreed to the terms, beginning to sign her name. As she finished, she was told she would need to p***k her finger on a needle, because the contract wasn't official until he had it, "In blood." He chuckled, and told her this was only a formality from the old days, but in reality, this was what would bind her to this circus. She hesitated one last time, though agreed, unattaching the pin she kept on her blouse, she poked her left finger, which now had a red dot of blood that had seeped through the hole, and pressed her finger down directly next to her signature. The ringmaster grinned, and welcomed her to the circus.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:55 pm
Emyr remembered that offer, so glamorous, so full of wonder. He sighed another person to his slavery. He had heard the whole circus wasn't like this, as this circus was said to rival the size of the ringling brothers. Only this ring of of the circus he heard, but that was rumor, as they were usually kept away from the others. For good reason to, as not all the folk in this section were friendly. Especially the creatures.

Emyr had not only been good with animals it was almost as if he could speak with them. Part of his show had him go in a cage or just the ring with a unleashed lion or even were animals, yes the circus even had those. He cringed as he heard the howling, they listened to him. well they didn't eat him, which was better then most that dared to near them. He was almost done with feeding that was the only reason he eaves dropped. He waited next to a pile of hay for the girl to perhaps stumble upon him, he didn't want her to learn the hard way, what might happen to her. He sighed as he looked down, he was not presentable at all but it would have to do, as he did just get done working, he said dropping down the last bale of hay in the feeding bin of whatever animal he was near. He waited hoping she didn't run or that perhaps she was nice, the last friend he had was nice, until he vanished.  

alex_xr

3,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150

Rainbow Spade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:25 pm
Adalia was told where she could go pick herself up a tent and sleeping bag, what ever that was, what a silly name, she thought; over in the main tent. She bid the ringmaster goodbye, smiling as she hummed a circus themed tune to herself, she was so excited, she could begin training for her new act, whatever that was, tomorrow.

She stopped, noticing something out of her peripheral vision. She was taken aback by his height, at first only able to see the shape of him before her eyes adjusted to the sunlight. "Oh, goodness, you frightened me. Hello, I'm the new... well I don't know what act yet, but I'm one of the new performers, my name is Adalia." She smiled a bit after taking a few breaths, after being scared out of her skin by Emyr. She figured he was one of the workers, the way he was dressed, and the faint smell of hay and other foods lingered about him, so perhaps he was a stable boy. Oh, he was probably jealous of her lofty position, especially because she happened to be a woman, she thought to herself, confident.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:19 pm
Emyr frowned as she said he frightened her,

" I am so sorry, i was just hoping you found me, I am a fellow performer, you see, and Well about what you just did... contrary to your thoughs i am sure are swirling around its not a good thing... but alas welcome to the club, sorry i am not more presentable i just got done feeding the animals. "

He blushed and was obviosly nervous. he looked down, he wondered what she was thinking. He probably looked like hired help or something not the performer he was.. and if he stopped trying to leave he wouldn't have to do this. He thought maybe he would try it.. for once... be good he sighed...  

alex_xr

3,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150

Rainbow Spade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:54 pm
"Oh, well, Hello... um, pardon me, did you say this wasn't a good thing? I know that after a while you might miss your family, and the pay might not be as high as you may have hoped, but the circus is such a lively place to be... especially here, look how beautiful it all is, how can this not be a wonderful place?" She asked naively. "I suppose, if you are really that unhappy, you could quit and leave." She offered.

"Oh, pardon me again, but might you know where the main tent is from here? I don't know the surroundings very well at all yet." She asked quietly, remaining as polite as possible. She wondered why he looked so down all of a sudden, perhaps he really did miss his family.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:53 pm
His face saddened at the mention of his family.

"I do miss them a bit, i sort of gave up ever seeing them again." He thought of a way to prove it.
" I know try to go past the property line of the circus i dare you, if you can leave i will do what ever you want, give you a weeks pay, be your guide for the next few weeks, but if i am right and you pass out the moment you leave, i am right and that is not a prize i want, either way i will take you to the main tent and even help you set up yours. "

He smiles a bit, its the least he can do for putting this on her already anyways, to try to cheer her up.  

alex_xr

3,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150

Rainbow Spade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:03 am
Adalia was surprised. "Pass out? Just by walking over some silly line?" She had nothing to lose, really, so why not try it? "Come on, let's go find the property line, she waved him on, already walking towards the edge of the property. This would be an easy win, how could some little line keep a grown man inside? He was probably prone to fainting spells, and that was why he thought that they had the inability to leave, she thought. She was already only a foot away from the line, smiling proudly, she said, "I hope your ready to lose a week's pay---"

She stepped over the line, though stopped, it was as if she had the wind knocked out of her, she gasped for air, but fell backward onto the property line, out like a light. This was certianly not something she would have expected, though when she woke up, she would have a plethora of questions for him about this place, and why it was she couldn't leave, not only just asking him about the location of the main tent anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:04 am
He followed her with a grim face, He knew she did have no reason to believe him. That was before she walked past the line, He was ready and caught her. He didn't want to her to experience it but it was the only way he could prove it to her. He pondered what to do now, holding her up.

He carried her, gently and towards where the performers set up their tents. He set her on the ground, this way at least she could get her tent and such easier. He waited wondering how long she would be out. But he let her rest as he grabbed a soft bag to raise her head, he sighed looking at the other performers passing by. They all stayed away from him, due to the fact he was normally in trouble for trying to leave. Wait that was all he could do.  

alex_xr

3,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150

Rainbow Spade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:41 am
Adalia came to about ten minutes later, with a throbbing headache. She sat up quickly, and put a hand to her head, groaning as she slowly laid back down, feeling dizzy. "W-What happened...?" She asked, not willing to believe he had been right just yet. She was hoping he wasn't right at all, but that hope of hers was soon fading. She stared directly upward until her eyes found Emyr sitting beside her. Hopefully, he was just trying to trick her, like some sort of hazing or initiation, and he was the one who had knocked her out.

How could she have made such a terrible mistake, to join the circus, the ring master had told her all of the wonderful things she could have and be, but he never told her that she would have to stay here forever. Now what was she going to do?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:19 pm
Emyr was relieved to see she came to. He shook his head with a frown not wanting to confirm it again.

" You, passed out just as i told you would happen. Welcome to the life of a circus performer in the Keeltor Brother's Circus extravaganza. That is what the point of your blood on the contract is, or so i figure, i don't really know. I just know that this circus isn't what your led to belive. I learned that about a year ago when i first tried to leave to spend some of my pay. "

He then thought and blushed.

" Are you ok, i sort of forgot to ask"

He was sure making a good impression he thought, just what he needed. not!  

alex_xr

3,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150

Rainbow Spade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:47 pm
Adalia sat up slowly, curling into a ball, wrapping her arms around her legs. "S-So I never get to leave? E-Ever?" She mumbled, looking as though she was about to cry her eyes out. She couldn't believe this, why was this happening, what had she done to deserve this? When asked if she was okay, her only response was to shake her head a few times, then bury her face into her knees and begin sobbing. She had made the biggest mistake of her life, and there was no fixing it, at all.

And to top it all off, she didn't even know what she was going to be forced to do for the rest of her life, what act she would be forced to perform for the entertainment of others.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff